a breakup(not sad)

Moments with Her

"Yerin unnie, isn't this your fourth boyfriend?"

"Well, to be honest, I told them I wasn't interested and they still wanted to try, so I agreed to let them try."

Yerin scrolled through her phone until it started buzzing with new messages from her new boyfriend. She wasn't viewed as a player by other people because of the simple principle she gives every boy when they ask her out.

One, she never liked them, but you can try to change her mind.

Two, skinship is not allowed until first base has been reached. No one had gotten that far before Yerin got annoyed.

Three, if after two weeks and Yerin is still not okay with you, and is actually getting tired of your pestering and affection, you have no choice but to break up.

"You've told him how the last three went?"

"I did. This time I even told him that I might not be interested in romance at all, like genuinely unable to love."

Eunha sighed as she propped her chin on her hand, Yerin came to her place to rant often, and she didn't mind it. Yerin always brought snacks with her when she came over.

"Did it never occur to you that you might like women?"

Yerin looked up, wasn't it just Eunha and her in the room?

"SinB!"

Yerin watched as Eunha pounced on the other girl who just avoided Eunha as much as possible, focused on moving something into Eunha's room.

"What's this Bi?"

"This is your mail. The mail man couldn't fit it into your slot so he put it down but then tagged it with the wrong label so it got moved to my apartment by our apartment's mail services. You're lucky you're a floor down instead of up."

"Eiii we have an elevator."

"Didn't you know? It isn't working. Anyways, I'll leave you two to talk, I'm just going to greet your mum and then be on my way alright? See ya Eunha unnie and you too stranger unnie."

With a wave, she was gone.

Yerin stared at the door as Eunha went to open her package.

"So Yerin unnie do you want to see my- uhhh hey Yerin unnie? Earth to Yerin unnie?"

Snapping back to reality, she looked at Eunha.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to get your nails done with me, this new product-"

"Who is she?"

"I figured you were going to ask, why? Interested?"

Eunha wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Yerin who just gave her a disgusted look and waved her off.

"No, it's just that what she said kind of made sense inside me. I'd like to thank her for pointing out the obvious."

"The obvious? That you like touching girl's butts but your boyfriends can't even hold your hand?"

"I did that? I guess I did, and it finally makes sense."

"Seriously, did you fall in love with another Eunbi when the best Eunbi in the world is in front of you?"

"Hey, I know you like Sowon unnie. Actually, I might be stupid. Here I am helping you try to get into Sowon's pants, and yet I can't even figure out that I didn't like men."

"You are stupid."

Then Yerin's brain finished processing.

"Wait you said another Eunbi?"

Eunha smirked.

"Her name is Hwang Eunbi, SinB for short."

====================

"So, I know that it hasn't been two weeks yet-"

"You like me already? I did it? I can kiss you and hold you in my arms now?"

"Actually no. I was saying that this has to end."

"What?! Why? Why do the others get a longer chance?!"

He grabbed Yerin's hand harshly, making her wince at the pain.

"I already told you not to touch! And besides! Your personality ! Look at what you're doing when we're not even in a proper relationship!"

He twisted her arm, making her groan in pain, she wasn't stronger than he was. Then a hand came and gripped the boy's hand, making him relax his muscles in surprise.

"Who-"

"It doesn't matter who, the lady says to let go, you let go. Simple as that."

The girl's grip on his wrist tightened and her nails dug into the soft part of his wrist at the bend where his major blood vessels were. Letting go due to pain, he stepped back, angry. Yerin held her wrist to herself, her pale skin was already bruising, this was a story the school press was going to be all over the moment she got caught.

"You !"

He wound up a fist and intended to hit the girl, only to find himself overshooting and most of all, missing?? She ducked at the last second and braced herself to launch him over her back, making him tumble and hit the floor head first.

"You're the selfish idiot. You won't get a girlfriend like that. Fix yourself first."

Taking Yerin's hand, she led her away.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"I'm Yerin, you....you're Hwang Eunbi aren't you? SinB?"

SinB turned and got a better look at Yerin, as if inspecting her. Making an 'aha!' face, she clapped her hands together as she remembered.

"You were the girl in Eunha unnie's room the other day."

"Uh yea, that....that I am."

"Well, you should probably just stop dating boys for a while, reject the next one and tell them you're not letting them try anymore."

"Why should I do that?"

"Because, idiot, you'll just get hurt."

SinB wandered forwards and turned around, smiling.

"You haven't found the right one, don't let the others convince you they are. I'll see you around Yerin unnie, I've got places to be."

Waving goodbye, Yerin held her hands to her chest. What was this feeling? Was it just the throbbing of the bruise on her wrist, or was that her actual heartrate?

"Hwang Eunbi."

====================

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ok bye