Soft

Moments with Her

Finally, finally, Esra unnie has finally requested a sinrin. rejoice. Also, my only req was "soft". SO. Softb it is.

===================

Yerin whined as she woke up, she was in the car? Right, she had fallen asleep on the ride home, how far were they now? Looking around, she found that their car was already parked in their dorm's parking structure. Looking around, she was still seated in the second row of their car, where did Sowon and Eunha go without her? Then she realized that there was still one other person with her in the car.

"Huh? SinB?"

She was supposed to be in the other car, and since when did they scoot the chair next to her to the middle slot? SinB was clinging to Yerin's arm as she slept against her shoulder. Tapping SinB lightly, she tried waking her up.

"SinB yah, Eunbi?"

"Mm?"

"Wake up, we need to go sleep in dorm, why didn't you guys just wake me to go in?"

"Mmnnh we tried, but you didn't wake."

"Then how is it that you're still here? I would've been fine here alone?"

Sinb rubbed her eyes to look at Yerin clearly.

"Because I wanted to?"

"How does that make sense, how it more comfortable here than your bed?"

SinB gave a lazy grin that seemed to show that she was still half asleep.

"Because you're here with me~."

Yerin held back a blush at SinB's cuteness, get a hold of yourself!

"Well, let's go up then?"

SinB whined and hugged Yerin's arm tighter.

"No~ just a little longer. Let me have unnie to myself for a little longer."

Closing her eyes and leaning on Yerin's shoulder, SinB sighed a little out of happiness. It surprised Yerin, it wasn't often that SinB was clingy like this, her half asleep state rarely appearing. Leaning her cheek on SinB's head, she just looked out their car, thinking.

"Unnie?"

"Yea?"

"Can....can I get a hug before we go?"

"Sure, you don't need to ask."

Pulling SinB in a warm hug, Yerin patted SinB's hair softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally, you guys were in the car for so long."

Yerin smiled sheepishly as Sowon walked past, wearing her favorite face pack.

"Clean up and go to sleep in my room, Yewon has nightmares today and SinB! You weren't there for her, so I'm designated to your room for tonight."

SinB apologized and ran to apologize to Umji quickly before grabbing her pajamas so she wouldn't bother their sleep later. Joining Yerin in the bathroom to wash up before bed, Yerin caught SinB smiling softly as she was wiping her face dry.

"What's with the smile?"

"I get to have unnie to myself for longer."

Yerin blushed as SinB walked past her, what's with her today? Being extra cute was bad for her health.

"Aish, keep being calm Yerin ah, once you fail in being cool and collected, she'll get scared."

Slapping her cheeks one last time, she squished it a little to gather her thoughts.

Exiting the bathroom, she spotted SinB sitting on the end of her bed, waiting with a pillow in her arms.

"I heard that unnie. I was wondering why you weren't all over me."

"W-wha-"

"And here I was worried that I was being too different."

SinB sighed and took the spot on the inside of the bed, her back turned to Yerin.

Turning out the lights and tucking in beside SinB, Yerin hesitated.

"S-sorry, would you rather I be all over you?"

".....a little."

Grinning, Yerin let go. Throwing her arms around SinB, she snuggled against SinB's back, excessive skinship? Check.

She kissed SinB's back and apologized for being indifferent.

"Ahhhh but you were sooooo cute earlier, you know, being honest really is the best!"

"I-it's not like I was trying extra hard."

"Haha, there you go back to being a tsundere. Cutie~."

"A-and there you go being extra again."

"You missed it didn't you?"

"M-maybe."

"Love you Eunbi yah, good night, sweet dreams."

"G-good night, Yerin unnie."

==============

yep, soft.