if SinB was taller...

Moments with Her

SinB looked around the dressing room, she had to practice walking around in these heels before dancing after all. Where was an area large enough for her to run a little ways, which she had to try at least once before dancing in them right? Waddling her way into the halls, she found Yerin was already ready for the stage.

"Eh? Unnie isn't wearing heels?"

"Oh, yea we don't match today, sorry boo."

Yerin made an exaggerated kissy face at SinB who just grimaced and looked away, focusing on her balance instead. Taking wobbly steps as she increased the speed in which she walked, SinB smiled to herself cutely, proud of herself. Yerin observed with an amused look, so SinB made that kind of face when she's alone. Walking over with the intention of teasing SinB a little, Yerin grinned as her idea took form in her head. Her outfit had her set with flats, SinB had such high heels that she was taller than her for once.

"SinB unnie!"

"Who?"

SinB turned around confused out of her mind, there was no one in their company, or in their area that was younger than Yewon and her. Yerin happily bounced over, energetic as ever and tucked herself under SinB's arm with a wide grin.

"SinB unnie, you're so tall!"

"What the hell are you on now?"

SinB was still skeptical of Yerin but the older just smiled happily, holding SinB's arm in place. Though she did notice that SinB was no longer trying to pull away.

"Ah, should I call you SinB oppa?"

The familiar glare made Yerin laugh as she ran away, SinB chasing in her high heels.

"Get back here! This instant!"

Then the typical result of bothering SinB this far.

"Sowon unnie! Yerin unnie was being bad again!"

"YAH!"

Yerin giggled as she ran from her leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin hummed as she twiddled her fingers, leaning back into the couch, if Sowon was still awake she'd be reprimanded for her posture, but Sowon had already passed out in the seat next to her. Spotting SinB come into the waiting room with a slight frown, she waved her over quickly.

"Hwangbi come here."

SinB sighed but she still came over, albeit stopping along the way to switch to her slippers. Yerin grinned as SinB stood before her, wondering why Yerin needed her.

"Sit here."

"There's no more seats?"

"There is, right here. On my lap."

"Hufff, fine."

Taking a seat on Yerin's lap sideways to keep from bothering their sleeping leader, SinB let her legs hang off the side of the couch, her right arm securely around Yerin's neck.

"You know, I think this is called a ."

"A what?"

"I like looking up at you and thinking, wow this girl is mine."

"That's not a unnie."

"Why not?"

SinB sighed, her face of indifference unchanging even as she looked down at Yerin.

"Because 'this girl' is the only 'girl' you'll think of."

Yerin chuckled as she looked down abashedly.

"R-right."

==================

UPDATESSSSSSSS FINALLY ON MY BIRTHDAY HAHAHAHAHA