gaze pt 3

Moments with Her

Sowon sighed to herself again. It was lunch break and Yerin had invited her to go with her to see SinB play in a basketball game. Obviously, that meant sitting in the sun, watching a sport that she didn't know much about, and well, her only company was busy staring at their team's point guard.

"I'm just thrilled to be here eh, sitting here under the burning sun, next to an idiot who only knows how to stare at a person. I bet you they haven't even held hands yet. Where is my Muji when I need her! Waaaaaaah!"

Yerin didn't even give her a glance when she stood up and walked off, too absorbed into watching SinB running across the court with the basketball, dodging all her opponents with ease before shooting an easy two points. Her eyes were naturally drawn to SinB, even when the ball went to someone else and the natural viewer would keep their eyes on the ball, she stared as SinB panted and wiped her sweat with the back of her hand, her palms slightly dirtied by the basketball due to the not so clean pavement.

"Hwang Eunbi fighting!"

Yerin finally blinked away, who said that? She definitely didn't. Looking over briefly, Yerin saw that there was a group of girls who were cheering loudly with self made banners. Looking back to the court though, she heard the half time whistle blow and Yerin had to smile. SinB immediately looked up at her directly, giving her a smile and a wave.

She could hear the other fans screaming, but she knew that SinB was really only looking at her, or at least it looked that way. After their rooftop exchange, SinB had been hanging around her and Sowon with Yewon in tow a lot more than often. Not that she had minded, they had confirmed their relationship but hadn't felt the need to really change anything just yet.

Well, maybe she could ask for something next time they were alone, since she was getting just a little jealous that other people were staring at SinB like she was. Just a little. It's not like she can ask SinB to stop playing basketball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB hummed as she got out of the locker room, cleaned up and ready to go home. She had promised to walk with Yerin home, and she was feeling great from winning her game even if it was just practice. All throughout the game, she had been taking peeks at Yerin, to make sure she was watching her and even tried to show off.

"Yerin unnie!"

She waved her hand as she neared Yerin who was already caught in a daze, she was staring, again. Grinning, SinB threw her arm around Yerin's shoulder to guide her forwards.

"Isn't that a little excessive at this distance?"

"Huh? Ah! I mean! Sorry."

Yerin quickly ocmposed herself, trying to keep her eyes from getting stuck on SinB again, look at the stop sign, look at the street, look at the sk- Her mind blanked as she stared at SinB from the side, she looked so happy, excited even. Probably from her adrenaline boost from her game. How could a person ever look so beautiful?

"Earth to Yerin unnie? Haha, you're so cute like this."

SinB sneaked a kiss onto Yerin's cheek to which she finally reacted by blushing and covering her face. But because she was covering her face and her walking pace was quickened-

"Wait! Unnie that's-"

"Ouchie!"

She had walked into a pole. How embarrassing! Yerin whined and continued to hide her face in her hands but stood still as SinB chuckled quietly.

"Clumsy unnie, come here. Let me see if you're hurt."

Slowly, SinB removed Yerin's hands. For once, Yerin wasn't staring at her, her eyes downcast and cheeks colored pink in embarrassment. She turned to the side as SinB's hand caressed her cheek.

"You don't seem to have a bruise, what a relief."

Kissing her forehead, SinB smiled as Yerin panicked a little.

"I'll just have to take care of you, alright?"

Yerin nodded slowly, taking SinB's hand as they continued to the bus stop.

She's cute, the way her eyes sparkle when she stares. Am I really that attractive to her? How cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SinB ah."

SinB looked out of the convenience store window, spotting her important person, her attention was cut. Yewon sighed and sat patiently beside her, eating her ice cream. Yerin was out with Sowon, supposedly doing another project for their class. They appeared to be arguing where to take their pictures, obvious by the way Yerin was running away with a small camera and Sowon chasing after while seemingly yelling something.

"Say, Yewon ah. If you were in love, does staring really make your heart beat?"

"You say that as if I wasn't. But like staring? Isn't as much as hugging if I had to rank them. You can waste a lot of time staring, like early in the morning when they are asl-"

"Hold on a second, you just said, you're actually in love?"

"And happily in a healthy relationship, anyways I was saying that when you stare at them in the morning while they are sleeping, it just fills you with so much warmt-"

"Oh my god."

Yewon sighed and placed her cheek on her hand. Should she just kiss Sowon in front of them? Would that push SinB to make the first step? They haven't even kissed yet, and still SinB was still basically just staring at Yerin from afar. What she knew was that all their interactions were from kisses on cheeks and stuff.

"Come with me Hwang Eunbi."

Dragging her arm, Umji pulled SinB until they were within yelling distance with Sowon and Yerin.

"Sojung unnie!"

Sowon immediately turned and hurried to Umji's side, panting slightly from chasing Yerin around.

"What's up?"

Bodly reaching her hands up to pull Sowon down to a comfortable level, Yewon kissed her deeply, dragging it out as SInB stared in surprise.

As she stared, a hand slipped in hers and she turned away finally. Yerin seemed to be blushing, looking away.

"W-we...."

"We don't have to go as fast."

"Mind you this isn't fast, we've been together for over a few months."

Yewon tsked as SinB turned bright red thinking what Umji must have experienced.

"I'll be going so Yerin unnie, you better have done your part of the project by tomorrow."

Sowon gave Yerin a quick glare before following Yewon away. SinB squeezed Yerin's hand a little, her heart beating slightly irregularly as she turned to her. Her mind was all messed up, just thinking about kissing Yerin was making her feel weird.

"Do you want to?"

SinB looked up, seeing Yerin's boldness made her bite her lip out of nervousness.

"Would it feel good?"

"I-I think so. We can try."

"Yeah, we can try."

Slowly, SinB moved closer, swallowing as she neared Yerin's lips before closing her eyes and making the last distance. When their lips touched, it felt like melting together, their fingers intertwining as SinB pressed harder against Yerin. Separating with hot blushes, Yerin started to laugh, making SinB a little calmer.

"That was a little weird."

"Yeah, but a good kind of weird."

"Yeah."

"A you kind of weird."

"Eh?"

"Clumsy, you need practice."

SinB quickly pecked Yerin's lips before taking her camera and running off, hiding her blush.

===============

HAHAHAHAH