college au 7

Moments with Her

Yerin returned to the dorm late at night, looking at their clock in the common area, she squinted a bit.

"It can't be 4am."

"It isn't."

Whipping around, she spotted the source of the voice.

"What are you doing up still?"

"It's just 11:30pm. Plenty early for all my classmates."

Yerin sighed and took the seat next to SinB, she looked at the younger girl, she seemed to be debating something.

"What are you thinking about? It shows on your face when you think too hard."

"W-what? No, it's nothing."

After a few more seconds of awkward silence, SinB stood up from her seat.

"I...I'll be heading to be then."

"Good night."

"Night unnie."

Yerin watched SinB's retreating back, sighing, she dragged a hand down her face. She had to have left because of their little incident at break earlier wasn't it?

"Look who's sighing now?"

Yerin peeked out between her fingers.

"Oh, its just you Sojung unnie."

"What? Just me? Hey, I'm all you got to help you right now."

Sowon smirked a little as Yerin groaned.

"Oh shush."

"Besides, I know something you don't about SinB."

Yerin sat up.

"Tell me?"

"Well, you should clean up first."

Sighing, Yerin got off the couch and went to their shared bathroom.

"You better not be lying just to make sure I get cleaned up."

"I'm not."

Sowon watched as Yerin cleaned off her makeup, once she was satisfied at Yerin's bare face, she relented.

"She truly didn't remember that day, but her feelings remain the same as that day. I suggest you start things over from square one."

"I figured as much, that was useless unnie."

Slapping Sowon's shoulder as she passed by her on the way out of the bathroom, Yerin just grumbled to herself, she had let herself get tricked by Sowon once more.

"But theres another thing. Eunha."

"What about Eunha?"

"She's been telling SinB to stay away from you."

Although it wasn't such a shocking revelation, it did seem to make more sense why SinB had gotten uncomfortable so easily, after all, what she did during break was to get that guy's arm off her shoulders, but SinB left before he removed his arm. It had been weird, she meant it as a display that she chose SinB over that guy.

"I guess she didn't see it that way."

"See what?"

"Nothing unnie, why are you up still by the way?"

"Hm? Cuz you didn't come back yet. We have to go to sleep at the same time."

"Why?"

"Because even if you're a little bit of a rascal and rebel, and a little wrong in the head, but you've pretty much fixed that part already-"

"Hey!"

"Like I said, you fixed it already. I still care for you as a sister. No matter what you did."

"Thanks for stating the obvious."

Sowon just smirked a little, she pulled Yerin into their room, proclaiming loudly that they were going to bed finally. Yerin brushed Sowon's arm off when they got inside.

"What was that for?"

"You didn't notice?"

Yerin watched as Sowon giggled.

"It's nothing. Come on, bedtime."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB held her breath, did Sowon tell Yerin, or did she not tell Yerin that she had caught the end of that conversation on accident? Shoot. Her heart was still beating quickly, though the rush of being caught was gone.

Yerin cared more for her than she had given off. But who was Yerin talking about, she? didn't see what? SinB scratched her head a little, turning ideas over a little bit before heading to bed again.

======================

missssssssssssunderstandings poorly writtennnnnnn midterms are comingggggg

should I write another m chapter? I kinda wanna....nah someone is gonna yell at me being innocent again....