twelfth night pt 5

Moments with Her

SinB groaned as she woke up, there was a towel on her forehead and she had a headache, most likely from crying so much the day before. Sitting up and holding her head to somehow ease her pain, she noticed Sowon passed out on the floor next to her, she had been treated on the couch where she first sat down.

Looking down at her hands as she thought back to the reason of her panic attack, she clenched them in anger. Somehow, she needed evidence to avenge her family.

“Mhm…huh? Eunbi you’re awake?”

Sowon sat up tiredly, SinB could see the dark circles under her caretaker’s eyes, feeling apologetic, she tugged Sowon on the couch.

“Are you feeling better now?”

Sowon’s arms wrapped around SinB’s waist comfortably, leaning her head on her shoulder.

“Thanks to you, unnie.”

“No problem Bi, are you feeling well enough to at least go meet Yerin ssi?”

“I can do that much, if anything, we should warn her about him. He seemed exactly the way we thought of him, arrogant and only thinking of the challenge. Moreover he might end up killing them like he did to my family.”

Sowon smiled softly, confusing the poor girl.

“Why’re you smiling? This is a serious matter.”

“Because I can see you growing up.”

Sowon’s hand threaded through SinB’s short hair gently, ruffling it to make her look even fluffier than she already was.

“Come on, get showered and I’ll drive you.”

“Alright.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Miss Jung the bo-“

“Bring him into the living room.”

“Y-yes.”

Yerin frowned and rubbed the bridge of her nose, she had been trying to figure out some paper works that her father told her to take care of, but her mind kept drifting to the boy who just arrived. She had received some more information from her agents, but hadn’t gotten enough time to see what were in the files just yet, hopefully they got her the contact information to that guard that now holds the Hwang fortune, Kim Sojung.

Stepping into the living room, she sighed and dumped her body on her couch. The door opened and there he was, the cause of her distracted mind.

“How are you doing?”

“Funny you ask, I’m doing terrible, how about you? SinB ssi.”

“I-….well I suppose I’m doing fine.”

Yerin waited for a second, SinB usually would just outright declare the words of his master, and she was prepared to ignore it. But he didn’t say it.

“Do you, not have any message from Joonyoung?”

“I…do but I can spare you the words. I already know you don’t-“

“Perfect. Why did you come then boy?”

SinB shuffled his feet, almost nervously.

“That…I overheard that Joonyoung was planning something bad.”

Yerin raised an eyebrow, Eunha’s suggestion fresh in her mind. Was he already spying on Joonyoung? Should she ask him for help on getting evidence?

“Take a seat, tell me more.”

She also noted that SinB used the word “bad” instead of “dangerous” or “evil”, the small little detail of innocence that remained in this mid pubescent boy intrigued her.

SinB sat down, her knees drawn together, as if she had always sat that way, Yerin observed with keen interest.

“He said that you were disobeying him like the Hwangs.”

Yerin blinked for a few seconds, letting it sink in.

“Did you record him saying that!”

She was excited, it definitely pointed that Joonyoung had a motive for doing it, adding more to her case that she had been secretly preparing with Eunha.

“N-no, I just heard him say it and thought to warn you. He seemed mad that you were following in their steps. Perhaps even still.”

Eunha stepped into the living room, having heard the last bit, she sat extra close to SinB, making him curl in on himself a little more.

“Well, I already knew that, him saying it aloud makes it look easier to catch him on a mistake. How, nice of you to care for us, or rather, for my sister?”

SinB looked away, avoiding Eunha’s eyes, she could tell that Eunha was trying to be seductive, but honestly, she was about to burst out in laughter, the bunny of a friend was seriously bad at it that it could blow her cover. When Eunha put her hand on SinB’s lap however, she stood up and walked to the door.

“Th-that will be all, thank you, have a good day, farewell.”

Bowing, SinB then sprinted out to the parking lot and hid in Sowon’s car.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eunha yah.”

“Yes unnie?”

“You were absolutely terrible.”

“Huh? Didn’t he run away because of the effect I had on him?”

She flipped her hair around “ily” and bit her lip teasingly. Yerin just smiled and sighed shaking her head.

“I think he did run from the effect you had on him, out of embarrassment of you horrid attempt.”

“Eyy, you’re just jealous I felt his strong thighs.”

Yerin gulped.

“That….that’s not fair, besides I have confirmed that I don’t like men in general, but love has it’s exceptions, perhaps maybe it’s only an exception for SinB.”

“What? Can you imagine him over you? With his powerful thighs?”

Yerin paused to see if she could bring up the image, she tried and tried, but all she could imagine was them being soft with each other, as she had done with previous girlfriends she had.

“…do I not see him as a man but a girl? I just don’t think of-“

“His ding do-“

“SHHH WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT IN THIS HOUSE.”

“What it’s just the male ia it’s just a p-“

“I’M LESBIAN AND PROUD OF IT. YOU ARE TOO.”

Eunha backed up jokingly, being a jokester, she played the role of a witty fool.

“If you say so, madam.”

Yerin huffed and returned to her study. Eunha lay down on the couch, opening the files that Yerin hadn’t seen yet. Seeing an image of Sowon, she checked the name under the picture.

“Kim Sojung, personal bodyguard to the Hwang family, currently holds the rights to the Hwang fortune but seems to have not touched it at all.”

Rubbing her chin, Eunha grinned.

“Interesting.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You didn’t get a reason for the rejection?”

“I didn’t bring it up, I already know she’s just going to say no. I can make up a reason, maybe make him fall for her so that he doesn’t hurt her.”

“You seem to suddenly care a lot for the miss.”

SinB looked over at Sowon, but her caretaker was just focused on the road, it was an honest observation.

“It’s only because he’s targeting her next.”

“If you say so.”

==============

if you say so teehee hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi