stay with me

Moments with Her

SinB was sitting on the couch, hugging a pillow as she watched cartoons on the tv. Spotting Yerin walking by from her room to the kitchen, she smiled a little.

"Yerin unnie!"

"Hm?"

Yerin responded without looking over, continuing on her way to the kitchen.

"What are you getting, unnie?"

"Water."

SinB waited patiently on the couch, like a pup waiting for her owner. Seeing Yerin exit, the kitchen with a cup in hand, SinB called for her again.

"Yerin unnie!"

"Wae?"

"Could you,"

Yerin stared at SinB who was looking away slightly, was that her being embarrassed?

"Could you stay with me here?"

Yerin looked around the dorm, the others were actually out on schedules or meetings with staffs, leaving them alone.

"I guess so."

"Were you doing something important?"

"Not really."

"If you want to do that you can go, I won't stop you."

SinB shyly looked up at Yerin, her chin tucked into the pillow she was hugging.

"What are you watching?"

"Anything that's on tv, do you have something you want to watch?"

"Let's watch a drama."

Once Yerin sat down on the couch, SinB grinned and threw half of her blanket over Yerin's lap as the older used the remote to choose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin glanced to her side as the end credits of the second episode rolled. SinB had fallen asleep, tucked into the corner of the couch, her arms laying loosely around the pillow. Brushing SinB's bangs properly, Yerin kissed her cheek.

"Sweet dreams Bi."

She moved to get off the couch and return to her Japanese studies, practicing how to read, when she felt a shuffle. Freezing in her spot, she felt arms go around her waist.

"Yerin."

Hearing her name being called without honorifics, she held back from telling SinB off as the other girl appeared to still be asleep, although fallen over with her arms around her.

The sound of the rain dripping outside seemed to grow louder in the quiet of the livingroom. Yerin fixed SinB's blanket before noticing that SinB's bangs had fallen again. Brushing back the bangs from irritating SinB, Yerin was captivated by SinB's peaceful face. Holding the younger's cheek, she smiled as SinB unconciously nuzzled into it.

"If you were tired, you could have just slept in bed."

"But then I'd be alone."

Yerin chuckled a little, when did SinB wake up? Hopefully not when she stared at her for a long time.

"I didn't want to be alone."

Feeling a hand grip her shirt, she let the younger pull her down to lay beside. Tucking an arm under SinB's head, Yerin hugged her, relishing in the warmth.

"Sorry, I was over focused on studying today."

"It's alright."

"Do you want me to move you to bed?"

"Not unless you'll cuddle with me."

Yerin smiled as she watched SinB blink slowly.

"Okay, you cutie."