outside

Moments with Her

an update because eswa asked me for it

and I did say no initially because I'm currently during midterms

but I felt guilty

._.

===============

SinB wandered around in the lobby of their apartment tower, Sowon and Eunha had gone up ahead of her, but she was waiting for someone who belonged in the upper floor and she hadn't arrived yet. Pacing in a square around the lobby with her hoodie up and hands shoved deep in her pockets, SinB kept glancing out the sliding glass doors. There was no way that the second car was that far behind theirs? They had left together after all, one van after the other.

There was something on SinB's mind that she wanted to talk about. She had talked this out with the person she was waiting for immediately after the recording, but now that it was released on vlive and she had seen the interview with a better view of everyone's reactions, she felt the need to express her feelings again.

"Eunbi SinB?"

SinB looked up, a small smile forming as she greeting Umji and Yuju. They finally arrived, but where was Yerin?

"Yerin unnie is running a little late, she fell asleep in the car and dropped her phone in between the seats."

Yuju patted SinB's shoulder before taking Yewon's hand and heading for the elevator.

"You already told Sowon unnie that you'd be out right?"

"Yeah, thanks unnie."

Looking out into the evening sky through the windows, slightly chilled hands covered her eyes and she smiled a little.

"Guess who?"

"Yerin unnie."

Yerin grinned, moving to backhug SinB, placing her chin on SinB's right shoulder, she hummed softly.

"You were waiting for me?"

"Mm."

"You want to talk?"

"Mm."

Yerin chuckled and kissed SinB's cheek before pulling away, taking SinB's hand with her.

"Let's go to the park outside."

"In this temperature?"

"I'm warm enough for the both of us, don't you think?"

"True."

Linking arms properly, SinB let Yerin lead them to a park bench, only a few citizens taking their dogs on their evening walks. SinB breathed the stinging cold air slowly, wondering how to start. Bringing up a slightly old topic, but a repeated one? Yerin leaned her head on SinB's shoulder, letting her take her time in thinking.

"Unnie?"

"Yeah?"

What was the best thing to say to Yerin to express her thanks? A homebody like herself, had been swayed by Yerin without fail every single time to go outside her four walls. They went on dates and experienced so many different activities together. Couples massage? Matching clothes? Hidden accessories? And the number of things that Yerin had done for her? Sky diving when she was absolutely terrified so long ago, eating things she didn't like, going into a haunted house. These might have been petty things, small events in their lives, but because Yerin was there for her, she felt they were all important.

So what else could she say?

"I love you Yerin unnie."

"Haha, I love you too. Where's this coming from?"

"I was just thinking, since our interview came out officially and I watched it in the car."

"Ah, the one where we were thanking each other?"

"Mm, and I thanked you for taking me out."

"I would word that differently."

"How so?"

"I asked you out."

"Huh?"

"As in dating."

"We did call them dates on air as well. Do you think they'll catch on?"

Yerin puffed her cheeks, her double meaning had gone right over SinB's head, but it was fine. SinB was cute after all, and you can forgive everything that was cute.

"Even if they catch on, my feelings won't change."

"Mine too, I just-"

"I'm sure people who do know, know the consequences anyways."

"That's true."

Yerin gently held SinB's cheeks, turning her to look directly in those beautiful eyes.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do."

Yerin smiled contently before leaning in to kiss SinB. SinB giggled a little at the touch of Yerin's cold nose, hummed as Yerin kissed her a few more times, taking away the giggles, leaving her feel warm inside. Maybe a little too warm. Her cheeks turned pink and she tucked her scarf up around as Yerin grinned.

"We should go back."

"You wanna sleep over?"

"Will Angkko mind?"

"I'm sure she won't."