nyam nyam with Yerin 2/2

Moments with Her

SinB's plan had been going well. At least, she thought so. Yerin had called her twenty times in the last half hour, all with the intention to drag her out to eat. What she didn't have a plan for however, was that they had a schedule later. She couldn't avoid her girlfriend then, they all had to be friendly.

"SinB! We have to go now!"

"Coming!"

Hurriedly, she slipped her slippers on, barely tripping out of the doorway as Sowon scolded her a little before taking her hand, leading the way out. SinB didn't have the heart to tell Sowon to stop holding her hand, since, she also was a girl who liked being taken care of, and people used to relationship with Sowon. The other plus side of taking Sowon's hand, was that Yerin couldn't mess with her.

"SinB ah, you're meek today."

"Who're you talking about?"

Sowon just chuckled and shook her head. Okay, maybe SinB had been sulking in her room and was lonely despite the two other girls outside in the livingroom, maybe SinB was missing Yerin a little too much. Eunha laughed.

"Look at you! If I were to compare between you and Angkko, I'd say you were the puppy!"

"Shut up Eunbi unnie!"

"Aish, shush you two."

Sowon spanked Eunha once before grabbing her hand, like a mom keeping her two kids from fighting. SinB grinned and stuck out her tongue, but was stopped when she heard her voice.

"Yah Hwang Eunbi!"

SinB composed herself and looked over, Yerin was making hilarious movements with her hands and imitating eating noodles and boiling meat. Sowon just sighed and let the two Eunbi's go, instead grabbing Yerin's sleeve and dragging her to the unnie van as SinB breathed deeply, walking to the maknae van.

"Andwae! Unnie! I want to sit with the maknaes today!"

Yuju playfully wrapped her arms around SinB, teasing Yerin. Umji just laughed and tugged them both to the maknae van.

"SinB ah, are you fighting with Yerin unnie?"

"Huh? What makes you say that?"

"Nothing, just Yerin unnie keeps whining about how you haven't eaten with her in the last....twenty four hours."

"You say twenty four hours as if it's dramatic."

Yuju hummed as she crossed her arms.

"Well, it's kind of dramatic, since you two eat like five times a day together. Breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and dessert."

"Are you serious? It's one day. Okay? One day. I won't be surprised when she sees her phone bill."

Umji frowned.

"Her phone bill?"

"You didn't know? She has been calling me nonstop when she's awake."

This made Umji look at Yuju, who then just shook her head.

"Well, I hope you two settle anything that you have soon okay?"

SinB just scoffed.

"Who are you? My mom?"

Yuju just tsked and patted Umji's head.

"I was going to ask manager today if we could split into dorm vans, but I forgot to."

"That doesn't change much."

Not for Yerin and her situation at least. SinB sighed and put her cheek on her hand, leaning on her arm rest as the city blurred by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin sad dejectedly on the couch, her girlfriend had been ignoring her, and she hadn't eaten properly for a day. You might think, one day isn't much, but for a girl like Yerin, whose life was food as well as being an idol with many practices to go through, not having a partner to eat with was the worst. 

Just moments ago, Sowon had grumbled at her as she weakly chased after SinB who was actually focusing on work.

"Open up!"

Yerin whined as Sowon was on her lap, trying to shove a biscuit into .

"I don't wanna!"

"If you don't eat right now, so help me god I will murder your noisy stomach!"

Yerin stubbornly kept her lips shut, spending the rest of her remaining energy on squirming her face away from Sowon's grip.

"What's going on?"

Sowon finally let go, letting Yerin breathe.

"You, Hwang Eunbi, make your girlfriend eat before she starves."

"What? Sowon unnie why do I-"

"BECAUSE HER STOMACH IS GROWLING LOUDER THAN AN ORCHESTRA."

SinB sighed and shook her head as Sowon put the biscuit in her hands, storming off. Taking a seat beside her now sulking girlfriend, SinB just offered the biscuit to Yerin who looked adn then turned away, putting her back to SinB.

"What's wrong with you?"

"More like what's wrong with you."

"Please make some sense."

Yerin pouted and looked back at SinB, her eyebrows crooked in annoyance.

"You wouldn't eat with me."

"I'm not obligated to eat with you every single day, if I want a day to myself, then I deserve it. Don't you think?"

Yerin opened and closed several times before huffing. Though, as minutes passed by, Yerin's anger dissapated into sadness.

"I really did something wrong didn't I?"

"I never said that."

Yerin grabbed onto SinB's arm, their first skinship in now 32 hours. SinB kept her expression calm.

"But over the phone you-"

Yerin bit her lip.

"You said to think about why I deserve it."

SinB raised her eyebrows, did Yerin really do something else she didn't know of? That would be annoying to deal with. Slipping out her phone and pressing Yerin's thumb on her fingerprint sensor, SinB then tapped open a browser.

"Cha, enter what your show's name was."

"Nyam nyam?"

Confused, Yerin obeyed and typed it in, opening a page full of articles.

"The third article."

Yerin looked at SinB first.

"Wait, we all know that reports are innaccurate, we all know not to believe them."

"Yeah, just read."

"...the people Yerin ssi eats with is Joy of Red Velvet and Hayoung of Apink. The fans are wondering where her fellow groupmate, SinB, is."

Yerin looked up at SinB, feeling sheepish now. She had been torturing herself over why SinB wasn't eating with her, because of herself. SinB threw in one last comment.

"It's not me you eat with the most often, so you should've called them a billion times."

Yerin pouted.

"But if I did that, they would say 'of course you'd eat with a member the most, you live together!!!' and so on...."

"Do I look like I care about that?"

SinB didn't say it with a harsh tone than Yerin had imagined, rather, her sentence had ended softly. She felt arms wrap around her shoulders, tucking closer, Yerin timidly held onto SinB's shirt.

"I only care about you, and what you say."

Yerin blushed, unused to SinB being so open with her jealousy. Snuggling closer, Yerin managed to koala hug SinB, pressing herself tightly against SinB.

"How about this, you'll be the first guest on my show."

===================

and u see the result