drama club au

Moments with Her

SinB leaned back in her chair as their club was picking plays to discuss for their school festival.

"How about we do Romeo?"

"No no, too mainstream, how about little red riding hood?"

"No no, too childish."

"Then what!?"

Dodging her fighting clubmates, SinB got up from her seat and stood in the corner, avoiding all conflict, leaning against the wall, she began to think.

"Wait, don't you think that there's probably a great idea that's right under our noses but can't think of?"

"Maybe for you, idiot!"

They continued to wrestle on the floor until they bumped into SinB's leg, but she was still unfazed, lost in thought.

"Ah! I have an idea!"

"What is it idiot?"

"SinB can play a really cool character!"

Hearing her name, she looked around, seeing nothing concerning her directly, she moved over to the windowsill, looking out it forlornly, returning to her thoughts.

"I mean, doesn't she just look super cool whenever she does that?"

"Does what?"

"Ah! Sunbae!"

"I told you to call me unnie you little rascals."

Walking her way over to SInB, she sat opposite to her, catching her attention immediately.

"What are you thinking about so harshly."

"Nothing really."

"Really?"

"Really." It's not like I can say you, can I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB stood still as the sewing club took her measurements, for the rest of club, she had slept on Yerin's lap as the older had insisted saying "you look like you need a rest" and practically shoving her into her lap. At this moment, she had no idea what outfit these girls were getting her measurements for.

"Hey, what's the outfit you guys are making for me?"

"A suit."

"A suit?"

"Yep, you're the male protagonist. After all, this is an all girls school."

"Eh?"

"Well, we say male protagonist but you already know what's going to happen."

"What?"

They stopped chatting with her, getting serious with their work, making sure SinB stood perfectly still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you all keeping the script a secret from me?"

"Because you're going to refuse to do it."

"I'm already refusing."

"Just decide after our first script reading alright? The other lead is Yerin sunbae."

That shut SinB's whining up, her partner was going to be Yerin? SinB sat down in her corner as the others discussed the script, just thinking about Yerin had already drawn her attention away, resulting in her ever present melancholic coolness.

"Look at her, I told you she'd be best for the role of the silent bodyguard who keeps their feelings a secret and only speaks out when her beloved is being approached!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

other actor: "You don't have to give me a response right now, I just wanted to let you know."

Yerin looks down shyly and doesn't respond.

other actor: "Well, I guess I'll be going first. See you around."

Yerin: "See you."

Yerin sighs and sits down at her desk, she lays her head in her arms and contemplates what she's going to do.

Outside the classroom door, lights up SinB, who was there the entire time, and heard the conversation.

SinB: "Yerin pabo."

".....what????? I HAVE TO SAY THAT???"

SinB's outburst made Yerin laugh as well as the other members of the club. They had expected her to panic when she read the script for the first time, but it was her fault for not paying attention.

"I am not saying those lines, EVER!"

Yerin chuckled from her spot next to SinB, leaning over and laying her head on SinB's shoulder, she turned just so her lips were mere inches from SinB's ears.

"Why can't you say you love me?"

There was a brief silence before their club president yelled in excitement.

"THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE NAME OF OUR PLAY!"

==============

part two when I finish first day of finals :P  I guarantee a kiss scene lol