kabedon?

Moments with Her

“Have you ever wondered what being in love felt like?”

SinB shrugged and continued to scroll through her phone, Umji puffed her cheeks at SinB’s coldness.

“Since you aren’t curious about it, then you’ve experienced it already right?”

SinB shrugged again and Yerin giggled at Yewon’s upset face.

“Then tell me who you were in love with to prove it.”

“What?”

Yewon grinned triumphantly, a weirdly put together question to lure her bait.

“So you do have someone you love!”

“Of course I do! Do you think I’m a heartless f-“

SinB then realized that it wasn’t just her and Yewon talking, everyone else was paying attention to their chat.

“F-fool.”

“Then could you tell me who is it?”

SinB looked at Yerin who had a rather stern face.

“A-are you mad or something?”

Yerin advanced, SinB scooted back slowly until her back hit the school yard tree that they were sitting under. She held her breath as Yerin slammed her hands on the tree trunk behind her, trapping her effectively.

“Tell me, who has taken your heart, just me.”

SinB tried to look everywhere but Yerin, she felt her cheeks grow hotter as Yerin moved to look her in the eyes as she continued to avoid.

“Sh-she-“

“So it’s a girl huh? Do I know her?”

“I-I suppose y-you do.”

“Then who is it?”

SinB gulped as Yerin leaned closer, without thinking, she dropped her cellphone to free her hands, reaching forwards she grabbed Yerin by the back of jaw, putting their lips together in a kiss.

Pulling back without opening her eyes to see what damage had been done, she continued.

“Her name is Yerin.”