when Yerin needs a cheering up

Moments with Her

When Yerin needs a cheering up

 

SinB was humming to herself softly, wandering the apartment as she waited for her alarm to ring for her to go out and get angkko from the beauty shop. Spotting Yerin sat uncharacteristically straight on the couch, she sat nearby to observe her curiously.

 

Seeing as the older didnt seem to intend to move at anytime soon, SinB started to get worried.

 

“Yerin unnie?”

“O-oh?”

 

SinB sighed, at least she responded to her name. Walking over and sitting next to the older girl, she carefully placed a hand on her back, reassuring her that she was here for the older if there was anything wrong.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Well, it’s just a stupid little thing.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Sowon unnie, you know how there’s a rumor that she’s dating someone?”

“Yes.”

“I’m just worried for her mental health. Physically, we have the machines and charts to compare to, we know that she’s healthy. The mind is complex.”

“It is, but I think you’re thinking too much into it.”

“Are you saying that I shouldn’t care for our unnie?”

“No! You should care, but remember that yourself comes first. I don’t like seeing you like this, deep in thought and brooding. We can come up with a cheer up plan together for her, she has meonji as well you know? She’s surrounded by people who care for her truly.”

 

Yerin looked over at SinB, their fingers slightly dancing as they unlinked and linked their fingers together on Yerin’s lap.

“Hey, can I hear you say it once?”

“What is it?”

“That you care for us, you care for me.”

SinB bit her lip for a second wondering how she was going to pull it off. She was tight lipped about these sorts of things, affection was a difficulty.

“I care for all of us, I don’t want any of us to get hurt, and I don’t want any of us unhappy.”

“But just for me, what are you most concerned about?”

SinB looked down at their interlinked hands.

“For you, I just want you to be happy. I...l-lo....like you lots unnie. It’s be a shame if we were to separate.”

Yerin finally smiled a little.

“What’s that you were trying to say? I think it sounded a lot like lov-“

Slapping a hand over Yerin’s mouth quickly, SinB glared lightly, her hand shaking as Yerin’s laughs threatened her hold against her. Finally pulling SinB’s hand off , Yerin smiled softly.

“Its fine to say stuff like this Eunbi, we know we love each other.”

“Yea but like-“

SinB was cut off with a pair of lips pressing against her own, relaxing as she saw Yerin close her eyes, she leaned into the kiss softly.

“See? Love.”

“Wha- unnie? What does this mean?”

“Exactly what you’re thinking.”

SinB spluttered as she held her fingers to her lips, as if she had just imagined the kiss.

“And I was thinking, maybe you’d like to go on a dinner date with me?”

===========

I said something unecessary and I realize my mistake, i’m legitimately brain dead and its nearly 4 in the morning, I’m sincerely sorry for what i might have implied in my message to you Esra unnie, forgive me? Pwease?