drama club au pt 2

Moments with Her

SinB sat there, unable to do anything, her brain was running around in circles and circles as she waited for her partner. What did they call this? One on one practice, even though there was supposed to be supporting characters with small interjections.

Kiss scene?

Why in the world did they script writing team make that a thing? She sighed and lay her head on her arms, looking out the window.

"I wish she'd come here faster."

"Who?"

"Omona! You scared me!"

"Sorry~"

Yerin grabbed the seat across from SinB, flipping open her copy of the script.

"Do you want to read through it a few times, memorize the lines then practice acting? Or do you want to act while memorizing? It might be better to memorize the words alongside the actions."

"Let's read it once over first Yerin unnie."

Hearing no response, SinB looked back up at Yerin, who had a small smile.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, it's just that you're the only hoobae who calls me unnie first without slipping."

"Eh? Over that small thing?"

Only because you're not a small thing to me.

"Ah whatever, shall we begin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin: "Then tell me, what you're feeling right now for me."

SinB: "That....I....."

SinB turns away ashamed of herself for being unable to be honest with Yerin. Yerin looks at her with a sad expression.

Yerin: "Arrasso, I'll go on my own then."

As Yerin turns to leave the classroom, SinB catches her arm and pulls her into a hug.

SinB: "I....I...."

"AISH Why is my character so wishy washy!"

Yerin giggled as SinB tossed her script booklet to the ground once more. She couldn't help but notice that SinB's arm was still around her waist.

"Why are you so upset about it, I think it matches the actual you quite well."

"Matches me? You think I'm this willy nilly?"

Shrugging with a smile, Yerin laughed as SinB slapped her arms and pulled away to grab her script.

"I mean, for this character to love her so much, to even dress up as a boy to enter her school, to protect her when she doesn't know it, don't you think this is like the ideal side character who never gets the girl? I mean for the beginning section of our play, I'm practically nonexistent."

"You know, I can't help but notice that you're a lot more active when you're not around the others."

"I-is that so?"

Well, because it's just you and me.

"Come on Eunbi ah, lets work hard to make this play a success okay? If you don't like it, I can fake a kiss very well."

Yerin noticed that SinB reacted a little bit.

Yerin: "Just spit it out."

Although in a demanding tone, her hands grab hold of SinB's uniform tightly, relishing in the embrace.

SinB: "I.....I'm sorry."

Hurt and betrayed, Yerin's hands drop to her sides and she backs away slowly, panicking SinB grabs her hands and pulls them to her chest.

SinB: "I love you!"

Yerin looks up with widen eyes and for SinB, it seems as though she had just finished processing what she had just spat out.

SinB: "Ah....."

She looks sheepish and lets go of Yerin's hands, turning away from the now present smile.

Yerin: "You said, you love me?"

SinB: (frustratedly blows her bangs slightly before turning around to face Yerin, annoyed with herself) "That's what I said! What about it?"

Before enunciating the last syllable, Yerin pulls SinB into a kiss, shutting her up instantly.

When they break away, SinB's eyes do not meet with Yerin's for a second until Yerin pulls her by the chin to look.

Yerin: "What's wrong?"

Yerin had only held SinB's chin, her eyes concentrated on her script as they still haven't memorized that far. Noticing that SinB didn't continue her next line, she looked up.

"Eunbi?"

She wasn't looking at Yerin, instead she looked off to the side, her cheeks dusted pink. Grinning, Yerin planted a kiss on SinB's cheek to bring her attention back. She giggled as SinB jolted.

"Yah! Hurry and say your line."

"S-sorry."

SinB: "....I'm a girl. You know that yet why?"

Yerin: "I don't care whether you're a boy or a girl, ah! I haven't answered you properly yet."

SinB quirks a shy eyebrow as Yerin took several steps back.

Yerin: "Also, since you didn't say it, I'll say it for you. You little coward of mine."

She takes a deep breath and composes herself, SinB watches with interest as Yerin's lips form a smile.

Yerin: "I like you more than a friend, unlike a sibling. Will you go out with me?"

SinB is surprised but Yerin is smiling so brightly in front of her that she can't refuse.

"Uh wait, unnie why is 'can't refuse' underlined like several million times?"

This is totally not an excuse to let my heart have a break. She said mine omg! It's not even me but to my character but stilllll!

"It's just emphasis, don't mind it."

SinB nodded her head, taking a deep breath as she flipped her page. A post it note covered the first lines.

"Hm?"

[ To our charismatic SinB:

  We know you like her, thank us later.]

"WHAT?!"

Yerin jumped at SinB's scream, spotting the pink post it note fluttering to the ground, she grabbed it out of the air as SinB held her head in her arms, crouched on the floor. Seeing that Yerin had the post it in her hands, SinB groaned and curled even tighter on herself. How did they find out? Wasn't she chic enough about it?

Upon reading the message, Yerin grinned.

"SinB, is this true?"

SinB made a noncommittal noise akin to a groan, making Yerin laugh. She crouched and poked SinB's arms.

"Yah,  is this true?"

"Maybe...."

"Well, if it's a maybe then get up."

Hearing Yerin's voice a lilttle harsher than she was used to, she obeyed.

"We're going to practice alright, stop thinking so hard about a maybe. Come on, let's restart on the page before.”

SinB turned her pages as Yerin began.

Yerin: "You said you love me?"

SinB blinked, that was further back than she thought, scanning the lines to find her place, she heart jumped when a hand caressed her cheek. Yerin nodded her on.

SinB: "T-that's what I said! W-what about it?"

Her eyes shot open as lips pressed against hers, didn't Yerin say she could fake it? She shut her eyes when Yerin moved against her, arms wrapping around her waist, preventing her escape. They weren't doing anything, just innocently pressed together, until Yerin pulled back. SinB opened her eyes when she felt Yerin's forehead leaning on her own.

"U-unnie?"

"If I was wrong this would be suuuuper embarassing, but seeing as you didn't back away, I'm assuming I'm right."

Yerin looked directly into SinB's eyes, the latter was instantly hypnotized. They stared for a little longer before Yerin's eyes lowered to SinB's lips again.

This time, SinB initiated. Softly caressing the back of Yerin's head, her arms around her neck, they kissed again, unhurriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin: "So what's your answer little prince?"

SinB smiles and holds Yerin's hand.

SinB: "Yes, princess."

================

kyaaaa~