angkko

Moments with Her

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurt?"

"Why didn't you notice?"

Yerin sat on the couch, not looking at SinB. SinB ran her hand through her hair, messing it up before going over to Angkko's cage, reaching in to smooth the stickin gup fur on the top of her head. The puppy yipped in happiness of SinB's return.

"What am I? A mind reader?"

Yerin didn't reply, crossing her arms and closing her eyes as she leaned back on the couch.

"Besides, I told you, you're not at home all the time, how can I play with you?"

Yerin huffed and opened one eye to glance at her.

"Look at you, already doting on your daughter again."

SinB sighed and put Angkko back into the cage, the puppy running small circles in her area before settling inside her warm little hut. SinB sat down next to Yerin, but not too close.

"What else can I do, she appreciates me so much."

Yerin opened her eyes, watching SinB carefully, the younger looked sad.

"What do you mean?"

SinB sighed and sat back, her eyes fixed on the ceiling above.

"She is, the only being in this world, who unconditionally loves me without knowing any of my flaws, she doesn't know them, she doesn't understand them."

"What does that make me?"

SinB closed her eyes and turned to look at Yerin, giving her a pleading look.

"I don't want to burden you, and I keep a lot of things to myself. I act....cold. The more people call me a tsundere, the more I feel like I become one."

SinB took a breath before continuing.

"But, you understand them, you try to fix them, and..I appreciate that. I...have something...I want to...."

"Say? Do? Apologize? Because just eating out with me out of pity isn't going to cut it Hwang Eunbi."

SinB grumbled and covered her face, Yerin wondered if she had gone too far, she sighed.

"I didn't mean it so seriously Eunbi ah, I'm just a little frustrated."

"No!"

Yerin was surprised, SinB's outburst seemed so sudden that Yerin was worried that she had done something else wrong.

"I! Wanted to say! That I was practising!"

"Practising? Practising for what?"

"I was...practising to be....well...you know and you said that I eat with you out of pity...it's not pity at all I just..."

SinB's mumbles got quieter and quieter, Yerin just watched her confusedly.

"That...you know how I do everything with Angkko?"

"Yes, which I'm jealous of apparently."

"And how I don't lie to her?"

"Well, that's fine, you don't have to tell her anything, she won't quite understand."

"I know, but that's not the point!"

SinB was frustrated, but Yerin wasn't sure it was the same thing she was frustrated with.

"I WANTED TO BE HONEST WITH YOU!"

"Hah?"

"I always, always always, pretend that there's no choice but to go, I always and always act coolly and appear tsundereish and get teased fr it when I didn't want to be, I just was practicising being....honest."

SinB sighed and went back to Angkko's cage, sticking her fingers in just far enough to boop her daughter's nose.

"See, no one understands but you little one. Yerin unnie's prolly wondering what the hell I was just saying. Prolly shouldna...."

She was cut off by the loudest bark she had heard from Angkko ever, jumping at the sound before noticing that Yerin was beside her.

"Oh unnie."

Yerin breathed out a bit before reaching an arm out to hug SinB's shoulders.

"Sorry, I was being selfish and not noticing your attempts at growing."

"Growing? What do you mean-"

"For trying to be a better person. Like I said, I'm thankful that you go out to eat with me, and I didn't realize that you sat purposely next to me, but I'll properly cherish you."

She caressed SinB's cheek, the younger looked more vulnerable than she ever seemed on tv.

"But, you have to promise me one thing."

"What is it unnie?"

"Never give up."

"Huh?"

"You wanted to change didn't you? I'm telling you, as long as you want it, don't give up. Of course, I'll work hard too, to figure out all your quirks, but for now, let's just stick together until we really hate each other."

"I don't think I could hate you unnie."

"Why is that?"

"Cuz...you know...I love you too much, that's all."

Yerin stared a bit before giggling, SinB was always terrible at reading moods, but sometimes they were great accidents.

===============

*coughs*