date

Moments with Her

this is that part three of this idol and a fansite girl

p.s. I never got any prompts for this part. meaning, I had to think so much harder. :P

=========================

Yerin jumped when her phone buzzed. In her life, the only people that needed to contact her, were just her boss, coworkers (though they tended to send emails), and her parents. What surprised her the most was that it wasn't any of the aforementioned people. She had sent one text to let the other know that it was her.

One text.

She unlocked her phone after seeing the name of the sender, to avoid accidents, Yerin nicknamed SinB's contact info with just "idol".

[Come to this address.]

Yerin looked the address up, it was in the form of an apartment address, and sure enough, a high end apartment complex came up in her search. Scratching her head as she wondered how to respond, she looked to the clock. She was to get off work in two more hours, three if she still didn't finish her work.

[I can be there in two hours.]

The response was immediate, [now.].

Yerin looked at the stack of papers next to her keyboard, she needed to check for consistency and approve them for tomorrow. If she left now, she wouldn't exactly be in trouble in the morning, but if she didn't finish it by noon, she'd be dead. Looking to her coworker, Yerin hesitated. She never asked anyone for a favor before, hopefully he could cover her just this once.

"Um, oppa?"

"Yea?"

"Could you, cover for me today?"

"It's almost the end though?"

"I'm really not feeling well. You don't have to do everything, if you could just help me check for consistency."

Yerin pouted a little, trying her best to appeal to him as he rubbed the back of his neck. Once he sighed and nodded, Yerin bowed several times and handed her work over.

"I'll buy you a drink next company dinner!"

"You don't have to, just hurry and go home if you're feeling sick."

"Thank you!"

Yerin packed her laptop into her backpack and shut down her desktop. Making sure she had everything, she practically ran to her car in the car park. Checking her car, she made sure that everything was tidy, just because SinB called her to an apartment didn't mean she was going to be going in, maybe SinB wanted to go somewhere. And her car would have to do. Releasing a breath she didn't notice she was holding, Yerin began the drive over.

-----------------------------------

SinB dropped her phone on the bed beside her. She had just gotten home from work and flopped onto her bed, her legs dangling over the edge. Although she had kissed Yerin on the cheek when they last parted, SinB hadn't exactly voiced what relationship she wanted from Yerin, and she planned on making that perfectly clear to Yerin this time.

She had been busy with work and promotions when Yerin had finally mustered the courage to let SinB know her phone number, her simply three words of [This is Yerin.] had left SinB speechless for a moment before bursting into laughter. When she had left that night, she had a small thought that if Yerin would leak her phone number to the press, but she had already thrown that thought aside when she read Yerin's behavior.

Sure, she might be a little demanding of Yerin, calling her to get over to her apartment now, but she also didn't feel like waiting. She finally finished work for the day, and it was a hellish day at work. Morning exercise, makeup shop, recording, dance practice, practice recording, meeting about the future projects. It was just full of everything that really shouldn't have been put into one day.

Realizing that Yerin probably couldn't make it past the first floor, SinB sat back up and went to change into comfortable clothes, throwing on a hoodie over a t-shirt and slipping on sweatpants that matched her slippers. She looked just like a rich neighborhood bum. Adjusting her cap over her eyes, SinB went downstairs to wait for Yerin.

-------------------------

Yerin left her car, feeling a little chilly from the night wind. Rubbing her arms, she felt a little self concious about the way she was dressed. White dress shirt and suit pants, flat shoes and a slightly formal jacket for office work, but if she went home to change, that would make SinB wait.

Walking up to the front doors, Yerin stared for a little bit, it was protected by a card reader. Staring at it blankly, Yerin wondered how she was expected to make it up to SinB's floor but an arm wrapped around her waist and she almost elbowed the person in the face when she recognized the scent of what Yerin presumed was her perfume.

Led inside by the waist, Yerin thought to herself as neither had said anything yet. Why did she decide to come? Was it the thought that idols didn't have much time to spend with friends due to their secrecy and work hours, then maybe she could help SinB not feel lonely? But also, she had a job, she couldn't always make it like today, she really went out on a limb to get out of work early after all. Also, SinB, Yerin needed to know why she had been kissed on the cheek, but didn't feel that it was appropriate to ask over text, but it was also not okay to talk about during a fansign, perhaps she had just procrastinated this moment.

SinB moved to unlock her door and Yerin held herself, feeling smaller at the lavish design of the apartment building. She knew that it was high end, but it looked almost like the richest place on earth.

"Come in."

Yerin bowed her head a little, going inside and leaving her shoes in the entryway before SinB pulled her by the arm to the couch in the livingroom. Pushed by the shoulders to sit, Yerin obeyed, looking u at SinB who stood before her. She seemed to be deliberating something before settling on sitting on her lap sideways, wrapping her arms around Yerin's neck. Yerin remained frozen, unsure what to do with her hands.

"Hold me."

Yerin immediately reached to hug SinB. They sat this way, SinB's cheek nuzzling Yerin's shoulder.

"Did I get you in trouble?"

"...a little."

SinB hummed and hugged Yerin a little tighter.

"Am I creeping you out?"

"No."

To Yerin, SinB was a little like a lonely cat, seeking as much affection she could get just by sstaying close.

"How do you feel right now?"

"Confused."

Yerin hadn't done much to catch SinB's attention, and as a fan, this was both heaven and well, not exactly hell, but something unthinkable. As a woman, she felt oddly content to hold SinB in her arms, how nobody else could, perhaps she was a little possessive herself.

"How so?"

"Why me?"

SinB hummed and got off of Yerin's lap, now pulling Yerin to her bedroom. Yerin who saw that it was the bedroom slightly panicked. There was no way she was supposed to be in this room on their first actual.....date? Is this a date? Well, to an idol this may as well be a date, but like this was the first time they were spending time together, in a private place. Her cheeks colored but still let SinB push her onto the mattress.

"Just relax."

Yerin nodded, watching as SinB crawled over her and found a spot to lay atop of her. Awkwardly laying there as SinB curled up around her, Yerin moved to put her hand on SinB's back softly. Even if she had thought that they would spend time talking to each other first, to get to know each other better, Yerin didn't mind this as much as she should have. She didn't have anything to say about herself anyways.

"SinB?"

"Eunbi."

"Hm?"

"Call me Eunbi when we're alone."

"E-Eunbi."

"Mm."

Yerin breathed slowly for a bit, wondering where her initial thought to talk about went. A random thought that her dress shirt was going to wrinkle passed.

"Yerin unnie."

That sent a shiver down her spine, she could get used to that feeling.

"It's hard to explain how this happened."

Yerin hummed, her hand absentmindedly rubbing SinB's back, warming her as they hadn't even pulled the blanket up.

"I mean, your looks are in my strike zone, you didn't bother me, I guess I liked the way you looked at me. It wasn't, desire or envy, maybe it was the admiration? Either way, it made me feel good."

SinB moved over to lay beside Yerin instead of on top, propping herself up on her arm, she looked to Yerin, making eye contact.

"If you don't mind this, then I might just take more."

Yerin couldn't think up a response fast enough, her mind running in circles from what sounded like a confession and SinB's beautiful makeupless face. SinB giggled and kissed Yerin on the cheek again, making the latter blush.

"You're cute when you blush."

Yerin covered her face, feeling inferior to SinB's looks, to SinB's commands, but it wasn't a bad feeling, in fact, she could have more.

"Say my name."

"Eunbi."

"Say it more."

"Eunbi."

SinB grinned and kissed Yerin on the lips.

"Good girl."

============================

completed.

why? because. if. i. see. a. comment. I. can't. help. but. want. to. do SOMETHING!!!!! and this distracts from my current running stories that I want to focus on. I'm not saying that this will be gone forever, but it may come back a long time from now, after I've got what I want to prioritize to be done. Until then, see you in another story!

thank you for loving this collection and for leaving me comments! I love you all.