nyam nyam with Yerin (1/2)

Moments with Her

SinB had been mad at Yerin, ever since her nyam nyam survey sheet was published and her name wasn't on the page. She had trusted that her girlfriend would absolutely put her at number one for eating together, I mean, they had practically every meal of the day together at this point. Even if they only counted outings, there was no way that Joy and Hayoung ate with Yerin more than she. Puffing a breath of hot air, SinB closed her laptop, leaning back in her chair.

Does she whine directly to Yerin? Should she just ignore her for a week? Wait till she picks up on every rejection to eat until she realizes how important SinB was to not eating alone? SinB nodded, that last one sounded good. Every time Yerin would invite her to eat, she'd have to reject it. Every. Single. Time. Until Yerin came whining back for her to go eat with her.

"You can do this Hwang Eunbi, it's not like her puppy eyes and pouty lips destroy your resolve at all."

She clenched her fist when her phone buzzed.

[Hey Bi! Wanna go eat naengmyeon with me?]

Not this time. Jung Yerin. Not this time. SinB held her hands together to prevent her hand from reaching her phone.

[Euuuuuuuunnnnnnnnbiiiiiiiiiii why aren't you answering me? I know you're not busy!]

No, even so Yerin could think she was in the bathroom, or maybe even taking a shower. She wouldn't text again if she ignored her one last time. SInB squeezed her eyes shut, please. Stop!

[Hwang Eunbi, Eunha told me that you're just in your room. Are you ignoring me????]

SinB shut her eyes again, she shouldn't have looked. Moving herself blindly around her room, she yelped a little when her shin met the side of her bed frame before jumping just a little to flop on her bed.

"It's not like I can just shut my phone off, the company might contact me after all."

She sighed and lay her arm over her eyes, relaxing in the scent of her bedsheets. It reminded her to thank Umji for introducing her to better smelling laundry detergents, or was this the smell of the perfume that went on sheets? She couldn't remember, either way, it was thanks to Umji.

Startled by the ringing of her phone, SinB sat up in a hurry before seeing who was calling. Yerin.

"What's up."

SinB cursed internally that she had automatically gone and picked up. She was supposed to be ignoring her for god's sake! She bit her lip in frustration.

"I was texting you, didn't you see?"

"What text? Let me check."

SinB held her phone away from her cheek, waiting a good ten seconds before holding it back up.

"Ah those messages."

"So are you gonna go with me babe?"

"No."

SinB quickly hit the end call button. Anymore could have been dangerous, but she did feel a little bad she had just hung up like that. Another call from Yerin came in and she groaned.

"Agh, why do you do this to me Jung Yerin?!"

She pressed the answer call button and flopped into her pillows, dropping her phone beside her, the call toggled on speaker.

"What is it unnie?"

"Why'd you hang up on me like that? You hurt me so."

"Shush, you're not actually hurt."

"And if I am?"

SinB's eyes widened just a little before she sighed deeply, throwing her arm over her eyes again.

"I'm tired unnie."

"Eh? Then you should get some rest."

"That's what I'm doing."

"Oh. Do you want me to come over?"

"....no."

"Realllllllly?"

"....really."

"You're saying that very weakly right now is making me want to come over and squish you."

"Please don't."

"I'll hit you."

"You wouldn't."

"That's true. I wouldn't. I love you Eunbi ah."

"Yea yea."

"Say it back to meeeee!"

"I."

"Yes?"

"Love."

"Omomomo look at this girl."

"Myself."

"Yah!"

SinB grinned as Yerin nagged at her.

"If you want to hear me say it, then you should think about why you deserve it."

"Deserve? What, did I do some-"

"Just a thought. Anyways, unnie I'm going to nap so I'll be going."

"But you-"

"Good night."

"Hhhhhhhhhh, fine. Good night babe."

SinB smiled, finally. Now, she had to continue with her plan. No kbbq at 2 in the morning, no takeout at 7 at night, no coffee run at 5pm, no....chicken feet at lunch. Grumbling a little as she buried her face in the pillow, SinB sighed.

"Why'd she have to not put me? Stupid."

====================

I'll do the other half when I get the time to