college au 10

Moments with Her

SinB giggled as Yerin ticklishly whispered secrets to her about Eunha. She had no idea that her Eunbi unnie was such a party animal. Eunha raised an eyebrow when she returned from classes, seeing them being all close with each other, Eunha signalled for SinB to come over for a private talk in their room.

"What is going on? I thought you said you were going to avoid her."

SinB smiled and rubbed her neck nervously.

"Um, we're dating."

"WHAT?!"

SinB quickly hushed Eunha, pulling her to sit down on the bed, she rubbed her back slowly.

"She apologized and she swore that what happened in the past is truly gone."

"You're certain?"

SinB nodded as Eunha sighed.

"If one day you come running and crying to me, I will laugh at you."

Sighing, SinB linked her pinky to Eunha's.

"I promise, that if that happens, you may laugh at me and I won't get mad."

Eunha warily shook on it, she hadn't meant it, if her little Eunbi had gotten hurt, she would be there to comfort her. If SinB was this serious about it, then so be it.

"We shook on it, I have a free laugh at you if you break up."

"Unnie, don't worry about it so much, Yerin unnie said that she was going to be taking it slow at school."

Eunha hummed before looking at SinB quickly.

"Say that again?"

"Yerin unnie is going to take school slowly?"

Eunha whined and rolled on the bed.

"What's with that reaction?"

"Sowon unnie will take her time to spend it with her more than me!"

SinB relaxed when she heard that, chuckling a little, she slapped Eunha's back lightly.

"I'll go back outside, study hard unnie."

"Yea. Go ahead."

Going back outside, she yelped when arms grabbed her as she passed the couch, plopping her on Yerin's lap again.

"What'd you guys talk about?"

"Hmm, imagine a mom talk to their daughter about having a boyfriend."

"Eunha's that worried about me?"

Yerin looked down. SinB pulled Yerin's chin back up to make her look up.

"Hey, she promised me that she'd let us be us."

"I know, but I feel sorry. And sad that I left such a lasting impression."

Cradling Yerin's head in her arms, SinB just giggled a little. Yerin smiled, listening to SinB's giggles echoing in her chest.

"For such a hardworking unnie, you have the most childish worries."

"Sowie, forgive me? Pwease?"

SinB laughed and hugged Yerin tighter, making the older smile more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat at her bench, SinB flipped through her notes, once more waiting on her next class. Occasionally looking up to see if Yerin was coming, SinB pinched her own cheeks to stay focused on her studies.

Hearing chatting voices, SinB looked over to see Yerin talking with her presentation partner. Not wanting to talk with him, she remained indifferent when Yerin sat down next to her.

"Hey."

SinB only acknowledged Yerin's greeting with a nod. Seeing Yerin pout, she hid her smile with her book, pulling it closer.

"Hey, freshmen, can you really read that book that close to your face?"

Okay, that was uncalled for. SinB put down her book and shot him a glare. Possessively puttin gher arm over Yerin's shoulder, she leaned towards him.

"Actually, I was using it to block your ugly face."

The look on his face was priceless as he tried to think a witty response.

"Yerin did you hear-"

"You tell him babe, I told you that I wasn't dating him."

"Wha-"

"I know, I didn't look at him properly last time, but damn."

He made a frustrated noise and left the bench, leaving them to giggle with each other.

"You're pretty savage."

"I know, it's my specialty."

Yerin grinned, leaning closer, she held SinB's hand over her shoulder.

"Do you have any other specialties you'd like to show me?"

SinB blushed at the suggestive tone, only fanning her warm face when Yerin broke into giggles.

"I'm joking! I won't do that to you hahaha! I just wanted to see your reaction."

Kissing SinB's cheek quickly, Yerin smiled as SinB collected herself.

"Even though you say you're joking, unnie has probably....done it right? I..."

"Done what SinB yah?"

Yerin winked playfully. SinB just pouted, making Yerin give in and apologize again.

"Sorry! Sorry ahaha, I know what you're trying to say. I won't push you, you can set the pace yourself."

SinB whined and hugged Yerin to hide her face in her shoulder.

Yerin softly SinB's beautiful black hair, kissing the top of her head softly, she sighed happily.

"Even just hugging is enough for me."

"Didn't you say that being with me was enough? Now it's upgraded to hugging huh?"

Yerin grinned as SinB's playful competitiveness returned.

============

you ask, you shall receive. Happy new years!