what is love?

Moments with Her

Where SinB doesn't know what Yerin is doing to her :D

===================

"Why do you put up with Yerin unnie's touches so well?"

"Well, at some point, she'll stop right? I just amuse her and not waste my energy."

But since when has that touch changed?

SinB was biting her finger, sat by herself in the waiting room of their mv filming set. Lately, whenever Yerin laid her hands on SinB's body, odd things have been happening. Odd things such as a weird feeling in her chest, an odd fever of sorts? and possibly a warmth in her stomach? Was she getting sick?

"No, it only happens when Yerin unnie is....so I'm not sick..."

She felt her own forehead carefully, calming herself and trying to check her pulse at the same time. Nothing out of the ordinaRY?! SinB blinked as Yerin popped up out of nowhere, pressing her own forehead to test SinB's temperature. Eyes wide and heart beating off it's usual pace, SinB blanked on what was happening to herself as Yerin hummed.

"I saw you trying to test your own temperature, but that doesn't work if you're all warm. In comparison to me though, I think you're just fine."

Her smile was giving SinB butterflies in her stomach and she briefly wondered if she had eaten anything bad, because, there was no way her kind Yerin unnie would be the cause of any discomfort, right? SinB watched as Yerin skipped off, something about finding Sowon to ask about her condition. Her hand clenched into the front of her shirt, her heart was still beating irregularly.

"Is it heart failure? No, that's actually pretty serious. What is this?"

Breathing evenly, SinB returned her heartrate to normal successfully before moving to find someone to talk to. She couldn't keep this to herself anymore, especially if it was serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pausing in her rant to Yewon as Yerin passed by and randomly tapped SinB's , SinB fanned her face as she felt unbearably hot for a split second, making Yewon confused.

"You know, you're not taking Yerin unnie's affections the way you did anymore."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

SinB tried to breathe evenly.

"You used to just hum at her or even completely ignore her. Look at you getting all flustered."

"Flustered? I look flustered?"

Yewon nodded in all seriousness and walked away. SinB thought to call her back to ask her what sicknesses could cause flustering but was distracted when she watched Yerin practice their choreography. She stared, hard.

"SinB? You're looking at me with a very serious expression, am I doing it wrong?"

SinB quickly snapped out of it, Yerin's spell on her momentarily broken and randomly thought of something to say.

"Uh no, I was spacing out and you were in the same direction, uh yea."

"Haha, it's rare to see you spacing out on set, Eunbi."

SinB shivered, what was that??? Why was hearing her name coming from Yerin's lips so weird???

"Eunbi?"

"I-I I'll be right back!"

She sprinted off to the bathroom.

"Get a hold of yourself Hwang, what's a little virus doing holding you down for? You can tough it out."

She splashed a little bit more water on her face, already prepared to face her angry makeup artist. But she needed this, she needed to clear her mind, specifically, clearing her mind of Yerin.

"Stop, you stupid brain, yes her smile was pretty, and yes her gaze in this choreography is actually quite...effective but like  dude. It's just Yerin unnie alright?"

She slapped her cheeks a few more times.

"It's just Yerin unnie."

===============

uhhhhhhhhh I wasn't listening to a twice playlist. nope. not me. okay maybe.

alsoooooooooooooooooo not planning on a second, we'll see