college au pt. 1

Moments with Her

"Mom do I really have to live in the dorms? We live like thirty minutes away."

"You really have to live in the dorms honey. Learn how to take care of yourself."

SinB groaned as she got off the bus, setting foot in her new world.

"Haah, of course I have to share a dorm with people that are older than me."

"Good luck baby, have fun. Remember, momma loves you."

"Yea yea."

Shutting her phone, SinB walked up to the desk for getting her dorm keys. Be brave Hwang Eunbi, its time for a new you. Hwang Eunbi, freshmen at SourceU, moving into dorms for the first time in her life.

"This is your ID card."

SinB looked down, huh? When did they take a picture? Seeing her blank face not even looking at the lens, she held back a gasp.

"That ID will be your card to swipe for your meal plan at the cafeteria."

SinB listened carefully, the instructions to find her room, the general direction of the laundry room, the direction the bridge to campus was. She stepped away holding everything. Stumbling for a second, it processed in her mind, she was really doing this. Oh my god.

Grabbing her suitcase, she shakily took steps towards her tower. Repeating the address again and again, SinB internally cursed her mother for sending her to this prestigious school. Sure, they could afford it, but she really didn't need to wear a uniform for four more years, nor did she need a luxurious dorm room to stay in.

The pod SinB was to stay with, was basically a house inside the tower. Four people shared a common room, a kitchen and a bathroom, but in two rooms. SinB worried if her roommate was nice or not as she fumbled the keys.

As she reached to put the key in the hole, another hand intercepted her, she looked up and was greeted by eye smiles prettier than she had ever seen before. Noticing the guy standing behind this girl, she backed up immediately.

"I-I'm s-sorry."

"Are you Eunbi? I'm Yerin, a housemate. I think your roommate is also called Eunbi."

"A-ah is that so?"

Yerin opened the door quickly, SinB held her hand from shaking more. Following in after the guy, SinB looked around the living room.

"Wow."

A back of a couch greeted SinB first as she entered,  it faced a big flat screen tv, the room was circular with several shelfs around the circle, there were two doors as well.

"Your room is this one."

Yerin gestured to the right door, before leaving to her room, the guy following behind.

"U-um thank you!"

Hearing a 'no problem' before the sound of the door closing, SinB sighed. Was that Yerin's boyfriend? Shaking her head, she pushed open the door and held back a squeak as she saw a blanket moving around.

"Hello?"

"H-hi, are you Eunbi unnie?"

"That voice?"

The blanket sat up and out popped a familiar face.

"It is you!"

SinB was confused, who?

"It's me! Eunbi unnie! From your dance team a long time ago! SinB yah!"

Staring a little longer, SinB did see the resemblance.

"You're really Eunha unnie?"

"Really!"

"You...."

"What is it?"

SinB pulled Eunha to stand up before continuing her sentence.

"....did you grow at all?"

"YAH!"

SinB winced as Eunha slapped her shoulder.

"By the way, was that guy out there Yerin unnie's boyfriend?"

"Why? Are you intrested?"

SinB just shut up and moved to put her suitcase on its back to unpack.

"That's not her boyfriend."

Looking up immediately, SinB groaned as Eunha laughed at her.

"That's not her boyfriend, but you should be careful of her Eunbi yah."

==============

ehhhh not a lot of sinrin here, but its a setup for the future