college au 5

Moments with Her

"You really don't remember?"

How did SinB arrive at this mess? Let's see, curiously Sowon told her to talk with Yerin, about anything. Plucking up her courage, she agreed, that's what they were doing, right?

Then why was Yerin currently on top of her, in a bed and asking weird questions?

"Uh what do you mean? What am I missing?"

Yerin sighed and slapped her forehead in frustration and embarrassment. She chuckled to herself quietly before moving off of SinB.

"So this is why you haven't spoken to me. Even when I go visit you during breaks."

SinB tilted her head in confusion, did they do something before?

"Again, I have no clue what's going on."

Sitting back and away from SinB, Yerin just frowned at her.

"Tell me? Please?"

"Do you know what happened the night of your welcome party?"

"What welcome party?"

That day was completely erased from her mind, did they do something for welcoming her to the dorm?

"That day we started a some relationship."

"Eh?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SinB! Welcome to the dorm and welcome to adulthood!"

"Hm? I'm still underaged though..."

"Not in here you're not! Here, have one, I'm making sure you only have one alright?"

Eunha giggled, attached to Sowon's arm, she seemed tipsy already, didn't she just have one can?

"If you say so."

"You can trust Sowon unnie~ she's cold and mean sometimes but she nice! Like you are Ddinbi!"

SInB sipped her cup and grimaced, maybe her tongue wasn't ready for adulthood just yet.

"What are you guys doing?"

Yerin walked in from the front door.

"We're throwing a mini celebration fo our last roommate! DdinBi!"

"Your name was DdinBi? I thought it was Eunbi?"

"She's DDINBI!"

"Eunha unnie is saying it wrong, I'm SinB, and she's Eunha, our nicknames. Since, you know we've got the same name?"

"Ah, I see. Are you alright drinking that?"

"This? I'll be fine, probably."

Yerin sat down next to SinB and popped open a beer.

"So, tell me about yourself, newbie."

"Uhh, I came here because my mom forced me to even though we live literally in the same city. She said I had to become independent and stuff."

SinB continued to sip at the alcohol given to her by Eunha, it was strangely calming and addicting at the same time.

"What do you do here at school?"

"Me? I'm working on my double major, giving presentations now and then."

"Hey, do you know what Eunha unnie means when she says to stay away from you?"

"Why would I know? And why would you ask me?"

SinB noticed that Yerin was now giving her a sly smile, that was cute.

"You're cute, unnie."

"Thanks, you're an adorable drunk I see."

"I'm not drunk.... is this what drunk feels like?"

"Possibly."

"I like you unnie, you're pretty."

"Is that all you like about me?"

"You seem smart and on track, while I am a mess lost in the sea of the world."

SinB continued to mumble to herself, it was clear that her being drunk was a first and she didn't know how to keep a lid on anything.

"You know what? I don't like men, like at all and you know something else? I think Eunha unnie likes Sowon unnie. And you know what-"

Yerin covered SinB's mouth quickly with her hand, Sowon had glanced over at the mention of her name.

"What?"

"It's nothing unnie, I'll just take her to her room."

Sowon nodded and continued to sip a beer, Eunha still attached to her arm and singing off key songs. Yerin scooped SinB up from under her knees and supported her back to the younger's room. Laying her gently on the mattress, Yerin brushed aside SinB's hair.

"You shouldn't drink ever again."

"Why not?"

"Because you're a terribly talkative drunk, albeit adorable."

"Terribly? Did I tell you when I had a crush on my teacher in elementary school?"

"No you didn't but it's not a story I really need to hear."

SinB sighed and closed her eyes.

"If you're fine here, I'll be leaving."

SinB whined, which surprised Yerin, what a weird response. Sitting back down on the edge of SinB's bed, she allowed hte younger to pull her into a hug.

"You know, I admire you. You said you were doing a double major? And giving professional presentations now and then? Smartie."

"Yes yes, thank you for admiring hard work. Go to sleep now."

SinB chewed her lip nervously, Yerin noticed and she had to look away, since, SinB looked hot when she bit her lip.

"Hey, can I kiss you?"

"What the heck? We've barely known each other for a few days."

"Come on, a one time thing, like a one night stand, but with a kiss not ?"

Yerin sighed, she wasn't going to do things like this again, but since the younger asked for it, she complied.

=======================

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its not that weird when you realize they already started something but one forgets ittttttttttttttt ahahahahahhaha

no seriously

and I recognise the motivation for this part for another unnie, since Esra unnie is currently hella busy and she won't play with me and she goes home at like 2am in the morning and so another unnie told me to update so I did. Hey world, stop making Esra unnie into a zombie please? She's no fun to me dead.