Pocky Day

Moments with Her

SinB had a box of pocky, a stick in between her lips already. Her hand was reaching out the opened box, offering one to Yerin.

"Want one?"

"Sure."

Yerin stood up, SinB watched her with a confused look, the stick of pocky on her lips hanging slightly to the side. Yerin's hand came up and pulled it.

"Huh?-"

Yerin's lips pressed against hers and SinB's eyes shot open in surprise, pushing Yerin back in surprise.

"W-wh-what are you doing!?"

"Thanks SinB, that was sweet."

Yerin shot her a wink and took a bite of the pocky she had stolen from SinB's lips previously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today is pocky day!"

SinB grumbled, being an exchange student to Japan, was rather troublesome on these minor holidays these students celebrated.

Gingerly holding a pocky stick between her lips, SinB waited as the girls of her class argued who to be SinB's partner.

"Ah Yerin senpai!"

Jung Yerin, second year exchange student, was SinB's senpai at this Japanese university of Tokyo.

"Come here! Senpai! SinB chan needs a partner to play pocky with!"

SinB just grumbled, these were the most odd, and most popular events these students liked. When Yerin's grin appeared in front of her, she was suddenly reminded of their odd relationship back in high school in Korea.

"Err, you don't have to do it if you don't want to Yerin unnie."

SinB avioded eye contact.

"Ah, so you don't mind kissing just anyone? Unfortunately, I'm opposed to that."

Biting the opposite end of the pocky, Yerin eye smiled directly into SinB's, making SinB's eyes wander away again.

"Hey."

SinB looked back.

"I'm starting now."

"Go ahead."

As Yerin came closer and closer, SinB's heartrate began to beat louder and louder in her ears. Shutting her eyes, she just awaited her quiet death. Only it never came.

The squeals around her made her peek and just found Yerin happily munching on another pocky, the pocky between her own lips, mostly gone.

Breathing a sigh of relief, SinB sat back in her chair.

"What, did you really dread kissing me that much?"

"No! No no, it's the same as with everyone!"

"Aren't you refusing just a bit too much?"

SinB bit her lip, oops was she too obvious?

"If you're truthful, you'll look me in the eyes."

Immediately listening, SinB stared earnestly into Yerin's eyes.

"Why don't you two just do the pocky game again?"

Cursing in korean at the girl who just laughed at her, SinB attempted to make a swipe at her.

"Come on Eunbi, let's play if you're like that to everyone."

It seemed threatening, but she had said it with such a bright smile.

Sighing and rubbing her hands together to calm herself, her hands gripped the edges of her jeans tightly as she bit the opposite end of Yerin's pocky.

"You come to me this time okay?"

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunbi ah, its pocky day."

SinB hummed a response, her eyes attached to the screen of her laptop, working diligently.

"Eunbi ah~ I said it's pocky day."

"Yea, so what?"

The snack in question was presented in front of her, blocking her view of her work. Reluctantly biting the end of the pocky, SinB moved it so she could look back at her screen, the pocky off to the side. Yerin just sighed and bit the other end.

"Geez you..."

Kissing SinB on the lips, Yerin moved SinB's hands from the keyboard, sitting on her girlfriend's lap.

"I can't even kiss you on pocky day?"

"Of course you can kiss me, sorry I was absorbed into my work."

SinB's arms were around Yerin's waist as the older peppered her face with kisses.

"You shouldn't be ignoring me that much."

"Sorry, come on, give me another kiss?"

==================

its pocky day on 11/11 aye