chest

Moments with Her

SinB clung to Yerin’s side, having used sleepiness as an excuse; despite it not making any sense, Yerin let her do as she pleased, still focused on her task of putting the clothes in the dryer or on the drying rack in their small laundry room. Leaning her cheek on Yerin’s left shoulder blade, SinB shuffled a little to keep moving with Yerin’s slight shifting between the drying machine and the dry rack.

“How long are you going to stick there?”

“Am I bothering you?”

“I guess not.”

Waddling behind Yerin as the older exited the laundry room to wait on the couch, SinB moved to sit beside her, wrapping her arms around Yerin’s right.

“You usually aren’t this clingy, is there something wrong?”

“Not particularly.”

“Any insecurities you want me to clear for you?”

“Maybe.”

Yerin hummed and shifted to touch her forehead to SinB’s collarbone, her lips pressed lightly to SinB’s exposed skin.

“Tell me.”

SinB shivered as Yerin’s lips tickled her as she spoke, her own in nervousness, she took a deep breath to calm herself. But before SinB could ask, Yerin started talking first, cutting her off confusedly.

“Are you perhaps embarrassed about it?”

“H-huh? N-no not at all.”

“What is it then?” A naughty grin spread on Yerin’s lips and SinB swallowed as she wondered where Yerin was going with it, “Is it, something lewd?”

SinB spluttered as she vehemently refused, pushing Yerin’s shoulder harshly separating them.

“No! Absolutely not!”

Yerin giggled as SinB’s cheeks were painted red with embarrassment. Sighing as she fanned her face, SinB just growled a slight glare to warn her girlfriend to be serious.

“It’s nothing explicit alright? Just a little bit of self consciousness.

“You....” SinB looked at Yerin imploringly before she regretted her decision to have this conversation at all, “want to have ?”

“Ugh! I hate you! I said it wasn’t explicit!”

Smacking Yerin with all her strength, SinB then left to go sulk in her room, easily hiding under her covers in a small curl. Yerin’s laughter died away as she realized that she might have made SinB seriously mad. Hurrying into SinB’s room, she smiled softly as she spotted the lump on her girlfriend’s bed moving around. Teasingly, she lay atop this lump in the blanket, eliciting a whine of sorts from the girl inside.

“I’m sorry baby, you know I don’t mean it.”

SinB’s growl of anger made Yerin chuckle at her cuteness, SinB was a sulky baby. Wrapping her arms around SinB’s blanket, Yerin snuggled against her gently.

“I’m listening if you need me. Always. I just sometimes find it fun to see your flushed face when I tease you.”

SinB grumbled a little.

“I swear I’ll be serious right now, promise.”

Silence encompassed them for a few minutes before SinB stuck her head out of her blanket.

“Its....about the body...so I swear if you crack a joke, I’m not talking with you for a long time.”

Yerin just nodded her head solemnly. SinB bit her lip nervously.

“Do you.....do you like bigger s?”

Yerin raised an eyebrow at SinB who stared back with equal intensity.

“Don’t laugh, I’m asking seriously.”

“I’m not laughing. Why do you ask though? I’ll answer you if you tell me.”

SinB’s gaze sharpened to a glare, this wasn’t fair, she asked first, yet Yerin dares to ask her a question in return? Well, two can- no, she wanted to know desperately.

“Because you looked so happy with your face in Eunha unnie’s chest.”

Yerin blinked, did this mean that SinB was jealous? Of Eunha? Of Eunha’s chest being larger?

“Wait wait wait wait, so you’re saying that you’re insecure about your size? Because you think I’d like bigger?”

SinB nodded shyly, her hands clutching at the edges of her blanket which was tugged up to cover her nose to hide with.

“I-I mean, well, compared to Yewon’s-“

“I know you touched Yewon before! It’s all caught on camera, and we already discussed that.”

Yerin rubbed her neck sheepishly, would saying that she did it to check their maknae’s growth make SinB angry? Probably.

“It made you mad then, I remember."

SinB huffed as she moved a little in the blanket, feeling slightly too warm.

"I only love yours."

"Excuse me?"

Yerin rubbed her nose sheepishly with a light blush that made SinB feel things.

"I mean, I won't deny that I like the female body, it's soft to the touch and feels amazing, but no matter how much I like them, I'll only love yours."

"Really?"

"Really, do you want me to prove it to you?"

SinB gulped as Yerin moved up and pressed against her tightly, their eyes made contact and sudddenly SinB couldn't find her will to pull away. Pressing their lips together in a heated kiss, SinB let Yerin tug the blanket from her grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon entered the apartment, feeling a chill as she walked to the living room. Umji was seated on the couch with an upset face and Yerin and SinB were kneeling at her feet solemnly.

"What happened? Why is the air conditioning on?"

Umji looked at Sowon with such a fierce glare that made Sowon wonder what unspeakable thing had happened that made their peaceful baby so upset.

"My room smells like ."

============

Ayyyyyyyyy someone tell my roommates to shut up so I can sleep....zzz

These days I haven't been able to write much as my schedule in uni has been shifting around, roughly six hours a day which is terrible compared to last quarter, so I'm tryna...find a way to organize a writing time..... ;-; spare me