college au 6

Moments with Her

I'm a nice kiddult. :P

=================

SinB stared into space after talking with Yerin, the older had left her to think. This meant that her first kiss went to Yerin, when she was drunk and had no memory of.

"I ."

Just how small was her tolerance to alcohol? Even after hearing Yerin explain it, she still didn't feel like she could remember it. And wait, didn't Yerin say she confessed that she liked the older? She blushed and held her face in her hands.

"Ughhhhhh how did I mess up so badly?"

"Mess what up?"

SinB jolted with surprise, landing back on her bed, she sighed as she saw who it was.

"Eunha unnie."

"What's up little Eunbi."

"Could you tell me exactly why you told me to stay away from Yerin unnie?"

"What did you do?"

"You remember the welcome party? The one where you told me to drink?"

"Yea, why?"

"I kissed her that day and I have no recollection of it."

"You what?!"

Eunha dropped her bag and went over to SinB's side, holding her hand. SinB was confused.

"She didn't do anything to you right?"

"I don't remember it, all I know is what she told me. We just kissed I think."

Eunha sighed and leaned her head on SinB's shoulder.

"I told you to stay away from her."

"You were wasted before I was apparently, so thanks for keeping me away from her."

"Your sarcasm hurts Eunbi yah."

Eunha sighed again and looked SinB in the eyes.

"I told you to stay away because she's a sort of a cassanova."

"Cassanova?"

Eunha nodded.

"She used to go around and bring back people a lot, most often I'd find them kissing or sitting on each other if you get what I mean."

So the girl she liked kissed lots of people before, intresting.

"But you said used to, she doesn't do that anymore?"

"Yea, she stopped bringing them back a while ago, just before you joined actually."

"Then, what's the problem? She's changed her ways."

Eunha bit her lip nervously, SinB knew that Eunha was thinking seriously, it was a habit of Eunha's to worry her lip until she found a desirable answer. This didn't mean that Eunha didn't think deeply all the time, it just kind of stood out to SinB.

"I'm warning you because...."

"Because?"

"I....She...we've kissed before too."

That made SinB stop.

"D-don't get me wrong! It's not that I like her or anything! It's just, she's also kissed Sojung before too, and I'm worried for you."

SinB nodded her head, trying to wrap her mind around the new information. It still didn't make her want to stop going after Yerin. They already had some kind of relationship after all.

"I'll keep that in mind unnie."

"You better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB sat on the bench outside, reading her required text, she took notes. Hearing voices coming closer, she looked up.

Yerin? But who was she- ah, her presentation partner.

Looking back to her book, she found where she left off and continued to read. She had an essay due that evening, and she was gathering more evidence just in case.

Wait!

Yerin and the boy sat down next to her, still discussing somethings that SinB could care less about, but then she noticed something weird. Was that, his arm around her shoulder?

Peeking the edge of her book, she saw that Yerin was completely comfortable, she was still talking about their next presetation, this and that. His attention was fully on Yerin, staring right into her eyes. Feeling uncomfortable, SinB quietly put her stuff into her bag and moved to go find a different bench to work at.

Standing up and reaching for her coffee beside her, she took one step before getting pulled back. Yerin wasn't looking at her, but it was her hand that was holding SinB's arm. Pulling harder, SinB found herself now sitting on Yerin's lap, back facing the other guy. Yerin's chin rested on her shoulder and she continued to talk about new ideas for her presentation, as if SinB wasn't in her lap, nor her arms around her waist.

What was this?

Seeing that the boy's arm wasn't moving away, SinB was concerned. If what Eunha had said was right, then wasn't this exactly what she did before? How was it that she could have a person on her lap and another's arm around her shoulders?

Finally pushing Yerin off of her, she jogged away.

Yerin looked at SinB's retreating back silently.

"Who was that?"

"My roommate."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I wanted to."

"But you're letting me flirt with you?"

"Have I been returning your flirting?"

The boy was taken aback.

"I told you I'm a changed person. Now she's gone."

Yerin sighed and handed the boy a paper.

"Just memorize this and tell me if you have any more questions."

=====================

SinB doesn't trust Yerin just yet. Is this even considered angst? oh well

:D you can bother me about updates by commenting or making requests or even dm me if you're brave lol

I'm trying to become more sociable, hit me!