my flower

Moments with Her

Yerin likes to stick to SinB.

It's a fact.

It's also true that she sticks to a lot of people.

Joy for example, or better known as Sooyoung to Yerin.

But she doesn't buy flowers for everyone.

That's a fact.

The flowers she buys, most usually belong in baskets sent to her parents, participating in someone's wedding, or SinB. Yep, that's a reason all by itself. SinB.

This day, she was sticking close to SinB as usual, toying with her fingers as the younger was watching tv. They were sat next to each other on the couch, as physically close as possible. Meaning, Yerin was pushing her chest up against SinB's right arm, her arms wrapped all the way around to play with her left hand. She specifically rubbed SinB's ring finger, wondering how it would be like to put a ring on it, but the younger never noticed the numerous times she had already mesasured her ring size. Perhaps it was because Yerin could easily learn this from their stylists who dealt with their accessories, that it was no longer a very important number to her.

Squishing her cheek to SinB's shoulder as she leaned closer, Yerin stared blankly at the tv, the contents showing were not as interesting to her as they were to SinB, but she watched because SinB watched, it wasn't like the show was bad anyways. Rather, she'd prefer to watch SinB, but she had long since been scolded not to do that when SinB was watching tv, because one, SinB said that she didn't do anything when she was watching tv, so that was too boring and she didn't want Yerin to get bored of her. Even though Yerin would retort that she could never get bored of SinB. There was never enough SinB! Two, if Yerin was watching SinB, then she wasn't watching the show, and that would be rude to the actors and producers who worked hard to entertain people. And three, SinB was embarassed.

SinB, suffering from comments online despite her positivity, disliked her own face internally, she didn't say it outloud, or express it in anyway, but Yerin knew that SinB stared at herself in the mirror at lengths, so having someone stare at her face, praising it and adoring her, SinB would turn red all the way to the tips of her ears.

"SiiiiiinB."

"What?"

"Can't you pay me attention too? I worked hard today."

"Good job, you're a good girl."

SinB offhandedly patted Yerin's head, her eyes still glued to the tv. Pouting, Yerin snuggled her cheek closer to SinB's neck, SinB squirmed a little at the ticklish feel of Yerin's hair on her neck.

"Unnie, you're tickling me."

"Then pay attention to me!"

Yerin acooted herself closer, pulling SinB half into her lap and squishing her cheek to SinB's as the other just sighed and finally looked at her. SinB stood up, separating their cheeks, leaving Yerin cold, but she grabbed the tv remote and shut it off, walking to her room. Yerin dejectedly watched until SinB paused in the doorway, turned back and beckoned Yerin to follow.

"Come on, Eunha unnie and Sowon unnie are out."

Yeirn blushed and hurriedly followed, SinB walked to her bed before turning to Yerin again.

"Nothing erted. Banned."

This caused a cough, Yerin did her best to hold in her giggles, but it also stung just a little.

"Do you think I'm always thinking dirty of you? Not that I mind, because if you asked me anything, I'd do it."

"Are ever not thinking about me?"

Yerin grinned, loving SinB's tough act, but she knew that SinB wasn't looking at her on purpose to hide her blush.

"Just hurry and get under the blanket."

"Are we going to take a nap?"

"Mm."

SinB tucked closer to Yerin, squishing her cheek to Yerin's shoulder like Yerin had done earlier.

"Sweet dreams Eunbi ah."

"Mm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SinB? Are you feeling okay?"

SinB groggily looked around, she wasn't feeling tip top,  but it wasn't like she had to lay down and rest yet. Yerin hummed as SinB never got to answer her question, instead turning to a flower shop. SinB waited outside, still a little dazed.

"SinB."

Handing over a bouquet of flowers one of which was a gerbera, Yerin grinned as SinB stared. Leaning closely, Yerin whispered in her ear.

"It means SinB."

"Huh?"

Yerin just winked and took SinB's hand.

"Come on, my flower, lets go."

===============

kyaaaaaaaaa that's cringey