They don't know about us

Moments with Her

SinB hummed as she wandered the apartment, booping her daughter on the nose, she smiled brightly.

"Morning Angkko yah, did you sleep well?"

The pup just wiggled her tail energetically, bouncing around in her cage.

"Hehe, it looks like you're doing alright, let me get your breakfast."

Pouring out the dog food and getting a bottle of water to fill Angkko's water dish, SinB stopped short when Yerin entered the kitchen, she was rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Morning unnie, did you sleep well?"

"Mm."

Hearing Yerin's voice crack, SinB smiled. Going over, she kissed her cheek softly.

"Wake up sleepy head, we have to go early today."

Yerin nodded slowly, her eyes finally opening. Leaving to Angkko's cage, SinB squatted down and opened the door quickly and put in the food, as well as fill the water dish as Angkko ran out and into the apartment, yipping at Yerin's feet.

"Yah, eat your breakfast, I have to go to work early today, so you have to eat in front of me so I know you ate alright? I'm sorry I can't take you to work today. A manager will be here with you, don't worry."

Yerin leaned against the doorway, watching with a smile as Angkko went back to SinB, biting at her pants.

"Yah, I said to eat the food, not my pants. Let go please?"

Angkko just growled and pulled harder.

"Geez, let go already."

Even though SinB's voice sounded annoyed, she wasn't. Yerin could see, even from the side profile, that SinB was smiling.

"Eunbi yah."

"Ne?"

"We need to go."

"Alright."

Putting Angkko back inside the cage and closing the door properly, she went back to her room to finish getting ready. Yerin gave her a loving tap as she passed by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This was Gfriend! Thank you very much!"

SinB panted as she waved to the fans in the stands, during the performance, SinB had noticed the signs the buddies held up. Some made her laugh, like the one about the puppies back at dorm, some made her concerned.

Pulling Yerin aside, she hugged her girlfriend warmly, she could still feel her own heart beating just a little faster form exertion.

"What's wrong honey?"

"I saw another sinrin sign."

Yerin chuckled and patted SinB's hair. Soothing her gently, Yerin rocked them side to side slowly.

"I told you, that's just shipping."

"I know, but-"

"They don't know about us."

"But-"

"Okay, maybe they do, but no one would actually believe them. To government, this is just part of the job."

SinB pouted and pulled away from the hug.

"I wished we could tell them."

"Why?"

Yerin held SinB's hands gently, looking her in the eyes carefully.

"I want them to know that you're mine. No one elses."

Smiling, Yerin kissed SinB's forehead.

"If they knew, there would be more issues, that's just how our country works. They don't know that I love you."

"But if they did, they'd be jealous."

"Of course, how lucky am I to be dating one of korea's most successful girl group's member?"

SinB blushed and hugged Yerin again.

"Well, that applies to you too."

"If someone knew, buddy would get jealous that we're number one to each other."

"They don't need to know."

Yerin grinned as SinB nuzzled into her collar.

"Yerin? SinB? Are you done changing? We have to go soon!"

"Coming!"

Pulling SinB to look her in the eyes again, Yerin smiled.

"As long as we know we love each other, that's all we need, right?"

SinB nodded, her eyes drifting to Yerin's lips. Yerin noticed and giggled.

Leaning in, she kissed SinB softly.

===============

you can probably guess what I was listening to :P