you and I pt. 1

Moments with Her

Yerin hummed as she waited for the water to boil on the stove, she was making ramyun for lunch. Hearing her girlfriend walking around the apartment with a bounce in her step, she raised her eyebrows as SinB cupped her cheek from behind to make her turn around.

"What is it hon?"

SinB just grinned and kissed her softly.

"Baby you~ Kissing you~"

Yerin chuckled as she recognised the rhythm of the song SinB was now singing.

"Maybe you~ feeling you!"

Yerin laughed as SinB squeaked as her bad hands grabbed her girlfriend's bottom. Slapping her arms away SinB just whined as Yerin continued to laugh.

"I was in a good mood!"

"Sorry sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Couldn't help it she says, eveytime is couldn't help it."

"Aw, come here baby. I'm sorry."

SinB puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms as Yerin pulled her in by the waist, wrapping her arms around SinB's shoulders and leaning her cheek on SinB's neck.

"Forgive me?"

"I always do and you know it."

"Because you liked it?"

"Hell no!"

"Then why?"

"Because I like you."

Yerin blushed and SinB smirked, untangling her arms to hug Yerin back, a hand caressing the back of Yerin's head.

"Did that make your heart pound?"

"Of course it did you dummy! You don't say it often enough!"

SinB just chuckled as Yerin playfully hit her chest.

"Hey, I don't want to wear the word out, it's meaningful you know," SinB ran a hand through Yerin's hair, coming to a rest on Yerin's cheek, "like you are to me."

Seeing Yerin's blush made SinB smile and pull her back into another hug, kissing Yerin's temple.

"It's not that I don't like it, but you're awfully nice today."

"Why can't I be nice on a nice day?"

"I just said that I don't mind it. Keep going."

SinB just laughed, petting Yerin's hair, it was only in times like this that she wished she was just a little bit taller, if she was as tall as Sowon, she'd have the perfect height gap with Yerin to hug, but unfortunately, Yerin was taller, just by a smidge.

"Your water's boiling."

"Aw, are you going?"

"Yea, I'm going to rest in my room."

"Take a nap Eunbi ah, it'll help."

The girls were actually together after going home to spend time with families, and SinB usually felt really homesick right after coming back, but she would be fine after a few days. In these days, Yerin would help, cuddling her despite her protests, kissing her, despite her half hearted protests. She always heated up their kisses instead of Yerin after all.

Cheerfully putting in her noodles, Yerin set a timer and walked away to check on stuff.

==============

pt 1 for now, I have an idea for pt 2 but me sleepy so night night :P