stealing kisses

Moments with Her

SinB sat in the couch at the waiting room, waiting for her turn to get her makeup done. Having being together for so long, SinB had already developed a superhuman ability to identify each member's prescence by various means. Like right now, she was reading some stories on her phone, but she knew Yerin was coming close. Tapping the sleep button quickly she was going to look up, perhaps talking with Yerin would get rid of her boredom better when a set of lips pressed softly to her cheeks quickly.

"Wha-"

"Hehe, I got you SinB."

Holding her cheek, she blushed a little as Yerin laughed and skipped away again. Grumbling under her breath, she caught her reflection on her phone screen. Great, a bright red lipstick stain on her cheek.

"Yah, who kissed you this time?"

"It was Yerin unnie."

"Did she catch you off guard? That's new."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SinB yah!"

"Hm?"

SinB was back hugging Umji when her name was called, looking behind her a quick kiss pressed to her cheek before the warmth behind her left as fast as it arrived.

"This unnie seriously..."

"Eunbi your cheeks are red."

"It's lipstick."

"No, Yerin unnie only kissed one cheek, you tsundere."

"Aw shush."

She quickly rubbed at the print on her cheek, trying to smudge it off at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yerin unnie."

SinB approached from behind, seeing the older start to turn, she leaned forwards, accidentally kissing Yerin on the lips. Her timing was off by a second, which she realized when she made eye contact with Yerin.

Rushing backwards, SinB covering , blushing hotly as she retreated. Yerin's giggles were heard behind her. Crap crap crap.

Successfully locked into a bathroom stall, SinB still covered , her other hand clutching at her chest. Touching her lips, she groaned as she was begining to reimagine the sensation.

"Aish! That wasn't supposed to happen!"

"What wasn't supposed to happen?"

Shoot. That was Yerin's voice, when did she walk into the bathroom? SinB didn't notice it. Opening the door, she stepped out intending to escape, only to have Yerin put her hands on either side of SinB, against the stall door.

"Don't tell me you hated it."

Leaning forwards, Yerin was going to kiss her, but SinB ducked, the kiss landing on her forehead. Instead of being angry though, Yerin just laughed some more. Wrapping her arms around SinB who was still trying to escape, Yerin leaned her cheek on SinB's shoulder.

"You're so cute being embarassed like this."

"Y-you know I feel embarassed but you're not letting me run."

"Why should you run? It's fine to be embarassed."

Kissing SinB's cheek again, Yerin grinned as SinB squeaked and her cheeks get redder and redder. At least she had stopped resisting. Kissing her cheek one last time, Yerin snuck in a cheeky slap before moving away.

"I've burned your nerves long enough, come on, let's get back to the others."

SinB just held her hand shyly, following her out.

"J-just so you know, I really was just aiming for your cheek, you turned too fast."

"Sure, whatever you say, hon."

"I'm serious!"

Yerin laughed and kissed SinB's cheek again, making the other squeak.

"Stop! No more!"

"You know you like it~!"

SinB grumbled and looked the other direction. Sure, but she wasn't going to say that outloud. Ever.

"Come on DdinBi! Let me kiss you more!"

"No!"

"Aw just one more?"

SinB leaned away as Yerin stuck her lips out to kiss her, coming dangerously close again.

"N-no."

"Pwease?"

"...."

"Pretty pwease? Just one last one, promise."

"F-fine."

Yerin cheered, hugging SinB tightly, not letting her much space to squirm and pressed a big kiss on her cheek.

"Mwah! There, no more for now."

"Now?!"

"I'll be back later hehehe."

SinB ran a hand through her hair as Yerin went away, after breathing a sigh, she let a small chuckle out.

"Hah, cham."

=========

:P