Chomi Part 1

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

Another uneventful day. I was making my way to class as usual. Today actually has been bad for me. I woke up late so I had to rush in getting ready. I ended up being late to my class, so I missed the quiz. There goes my straight A’s. When I was walking out of class I tripped and dropped my stuff. People were rude as heck, instead of helping they just laughed and walked away. In my English class I got my paper back and it was a B. A B is good for other people, but not for me. I need straight A’s if I want to be able to get into a good grad school. As I was walking I felt really lonely, usually I would be walking with Naeun, but she was feeling sick today.

As I was walking I felt some drizzle. Just great, I was in such a rush that I forgot to bring an umbrella. Soon the drizzle turned into hard rain. Ah crap. My books and clothes were getting wet. I still had a long way to go for my next class. I started walking faster and faster. Suddenly I didn’t feel the rain on my head anymore.

“you’re going to get sick if you keep walking in the rain like this.” A voice said. I looked up and saw a girl holding an umbrella over me.

“oh t-thanks.” I stuttered. She was seriously beautiful.

“where are you heading?”

I was busy staring at her beauty that I didn’t hear what she ask.

“s-sorry can you repeat that?”

“I asked, where are you going?” She repeated, smiling like an angel.

“building 5, you?”

“oh I’m going to building 9. Here take this.” She said handing me the umbrella.

“no no I’ll be fine, thanks!” I denied her kind offer.

“you’re soaking wet, just take it. Building 9 is right there so I’ll be fine.” She said taking my hand then putting the umbrella handle into it. Her hand was really soft. I wanted to continue holding it.

“t-thanks, but how will I return it to you?”

“keep it.” She said, then ran off to building 9.

I stood there in awed. Maybe today isn’t such a bad day after all. I met an angel. I think I know what people mean now when they talk about love at first sight. Aiish. What am I thinking? I don’t even know her name! I really hope I will see her again.

After class I decided to go visit Naeun since I’m an awesome best friend. It stopped raining once I got out of class, at first I went to building 9 to wait for the angel, but then I couldn’t find her. So I started heading towards Naeun’s dorm room. I was happily walking and holding the umbrella. Once I got to Naeunn’s dorm I just went straight in since she never locks the door.

“yo, Naeun-ah! Where are you?” I yelled, only to get some loud coughing in response. I walked into her room and saw her laying in bed.

“yah you look so dead.”

“unnie!” She started coughing, “you’re supposed to be taking care of me. What kind of unnie are you?”

“alright, here. I bought you some chicken soup on the way.” I said handing her the cup thingy.

“thanks, you’re the best!” She said smiling like a 5 year old.

I took a chair nearby and sat beside her bed.

“Naeun-ah, guess what?” I said smiling widely.

“unnie, that’s creepy.”

“yah, you want me to take the soup away?” I said putting my hand on the cup.

“no no,” She said moving the cup away from me, “what’s up?”

“I saw an angel today.”

“you saw Eunji unnie?!” Naeun said.

“she’s your angel. I saw my own angel. She look like a goddess and her voice. Ahh her voice is just heavenly.” I said dreamingly.

“wow someone’s in love. How did you see her?”

“it was raining and I didn’t have an umbrella. Then she just popped up out of nowhere and handed me her umbrella.” I said showing her the umbrella, “I feel bad though cause she had to walk to class in the rain.”

“wow your angel sounds really nice. Do you think you’ll be able to see her again?”

“I really hope so!”

“if you see her again, what will you do?” Naeun asked.

“stare and enjoy her beauty from far far away.”

“unnie, you’re so creepy!"

“yah, isn’t that what you do with Eunji?” I said sticking out my tongue.

“t-that’s different!” Naeun said blushing.

“let’s make a deal then. Next time you see Eunji you have to ask her out!”

“WHAT! Fine, then next time you see your angel you have to ask her out too.”

“alright!” then we shook hand. Inside I was laughing evilly because I know that Naeun will see Eunji way before I will see my angel. I can’t wait for school tomorrow.

The Next day

Naeun felt better over night so she was walking with me to class now. Even though it was just a day without I actually really missed her. Maybe because I was used to being with her 24/7. We’ve known each other since we were kids. I consider her as my little sister; I’d do anything to protect her. Back in high school I was always by her side. She was in love with Eunji since middle school, so whenever boys or girls came up to her she would always reject them. Some wouldn’t take no for an answer so they become aggressive. That’s where I step in. When I step in, they never bother her again. It was hard during her last year of high school since I graduated a year before her. A lot of guys and girls would bother her, so sometimes I would ditch class just to go protect her.

We made our way to our first class, I couldn’t wait because we always see Eunji on the way. I guess Naeun had forgotten that when she made the deal. Hehe.

“hey Naeun-ah, guess who I see?” I said nudging her.

“huh?” She said then looked to where I was looking, “oh crap!” then she looked away.

“go! You gotta go ask her out.”

“ask who out? I don’t see anyone.” She said pretending to look around.

“yah, if you don’t I’m going to show her embarrassing pictures of you. I have a class with her after this.”

“you wouldn’t…”

“you know I would.” I said giving her an evil grin.

“okay fine!” Naeun said then started walking towards Eunji.

I walked behind her, but kept a distance because I wanted to hear what they were saying.

“h-hi Eunji unnie.” Naeun stuttered a bit, which I thought was cute.

“hey Naeunnie!” Eunji said giving her eye smile. I can see why Naeun fell for Eunji, her eye smiles are killer, but my angel’s smile is so much better.

“uhhh…” Naeun said, but stopped herself.

“is there something you need?”

“I- I was w-wondering if you’d like to have lunch with me today?” Naeun asked, I saw a blush creeping up on her face. I felt proud of her and at the same time I couldn’t wait to .

“sure! Do you mind if one of my friend tags along? I was going to have lunch with her. You should bring your friend too so it would be even.” Eunji said.

“okay, I’ll meet you at the BSC around 12 then.” Naeun said then rushed back my way. I saw Eunji smiling wide then went the other way. I’m pretty sure Eunji likes Naeun too, but just afraid to admit it.

“there, are you happy?” Naeun said lightly hitting my arm.

“the question is, are YOU happy?” I said nudging her.

“of course! Gaaaah I can’t wait. By the way you have to come eat lunch with us.”

“why?! She’s bringing a friend and it’s just gonna be awkward.” I whined, then I covered my eyes because I knew what was coming next.

“please my sweet Bomi unnie!” She said giving a puppy dog eyes.

“you’re doing your puppy dog eyes aren’t you?”

“of course not!” She said with agyeo.

“arrasso, fine!” I agreed.

“yay thank you!” Naeun said hugging me.

We went our separate ways since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter