Haji/Harong

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung POV

“Eunji unnie, how come you always pat my head during the nonono song?” I asked as we were heading to the van after our performance.

“your hair is really soft and I’m just trying to show the fans my love for you!” Eunji unnie said giving me her famous eye-smile.

“careful how you word it, unnie! Naeun unnie is giving you her death glares.” I said laughing and pointing to Naeun unnie.

“oh crap! Naeunnie, baby!” Eunji unnie ran to Naeun unnie and linked arms together.

“showing your love to Hayoung?”

“I-I meant to say showing my sister love for her. You know I love you!” Eunji unnie said sweetly to Naeun unnie.

“wow Naeun unnie definitely have Eunji unnie wrapped around her finger.” Namjoo unnie laughed as she came to my side.

“do you think we’re like that?”

“what do you mean?”

“Naeun is the bossy one in that relationship, Chorong unnie is the bossy one in the chomi relationship. What about us?”

“hmmm…I think for us it’s equal, right? Unless you think I’m bossy?” Namjoo unnie eyed me.

“no of course not, unnie! So I guess our relationship is the best then!” I smiled cheekily.

“what did you say, Hayoung-ah?” Chorong unnie popped out of nowhere.

“n-nothing!” I stuttered out scared that unnie might hit me.

“come on, guys! Last one to the van has to do the dishes today!” Namjoo unnie shouted and then pulled my hand to run along with her.

The rest of the members also started running towards the van. In the end Naeun unnie was the last one, but being the nice maknae that I am, I offered to do it. We all went to sleep since we had to wake up early this morning and had the day filled with schedules. I couldn’t fall asleep, so I was just playing on my phone as the unnies were sleeping.

We were halfway back to our dorm when I noticed Chorong unnie stirring a bit. Her neck was in an awkward position so I took off my jacket and scrunched it up to make it as a pillow. Then I reached over to the passenger seat and placed it under her neck. Chorong unnie woke up from the sudden touch.

“oh sorry unnie! I was just trying to fix your sleeping position.” I apologized feeling bad that I had woken her up.

“it’s fine, Hayoung-ah, thanks! Why aren’t you sleeping? Aren’t you tired?”

“not really.”

“ahh what I give to be young again.”

“yeah you’re starting to look old.” I teased.

“you’re lucky I can’t hit you!” Chorong unnie gave me her glare.

“because you got short arms?” I started laughing.

“yah!” she shouted and threw my jacket back at me.

“love you unnie!” I smiled cheekily.

Chorong unnie rolled her eyes and faced back to the front. I continued playing on my phone, I was trying to beat Bomi unnie on Panda Pop.

After a bit while we finally reached the dorm. Eunji unnie had her drama filming so she said goodbye to us and stayed in the van. Naeun unnie was feeling down because Eunji unnie wasn’t going to be in the dorm.

“Naeun unnie, cheer up! Come on, you can have my ice cream.” I told her as we entered the dorm.

“thanks Hayoung-ah, but I’m okay.” Naeun unnie gave me a small smile then headed to our room.

Chorong unnie went to the kitchen to start cooking, while Bomi unnie and Namjoo unnie were working on their new subunit song. I didn’t have anything to do so I went to the kitchen to help Chorong unnie cook.

“the great chef Oh Hayoung is here to help!” I said loudly as I entered the kitchen.

“great.” Chorong unnie said, but I can sense sarcasm in her voice.

Chorong unnie took a wooden spoon and then hit me on the head with it.

“what was that for?!” I pouted as I rubbed my head to lessen the pain.

“for calling me old and saying I have short arms!”

“hehe, can’t deny the truth!” I giggled, then I ran to hug her to make her less mad, “just kidding! Love you Chorong unnie.” I tried to kiss her on the cheeks, but she quickly pushed me off.

“yah! You know how much I hate being kissed!”

“not if it’s from Bomi unnie though, right?” I winked at her.

“you really have a death wish, don’t you maknae?”

“let’s get cooking, unnie! I’m hungry!” I said changing the subject.

After about two hours or so we were finally done cooking. We wanted to wait for Eunji unnie, but she called us and said that she’s going to come home late again.

“Hayoung-ah, is the ice cream offer still on the table?” Naeun unnie asked sadly.

“of course! You can eat it after dinner.” I tried to say cheerfully, getting a small smile from her.

We continued eating and having small chitchats. Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie were being all lovey and dovey to each other making all of us cringe. I tried to not to act lovey dovey to Namjoo unnie because I felt bad for Naeun unnie. So I was interacting with Naeun unnie most of the time. Namjoo unnie didn’t mind because she knew I was just caring for my big sister.

When everyone was done they all went to their rooms while I cleaned up. I didn’t mind doing all these chores and stuff because I know how tired the unnies are. They’re always taking care of me so I always try to return the favor.

 The next couple of days were the same thing. We had performances at different universities and after we finished we would go practice for our Japanese comeback. Then we would go back to our dorm and rest for the next day, except for Eunji unnie. Eunji unnie has been getting only about an hour of sleep since she has to film for her drama and also for the singing project for the 70th anniversary of North and South Korea splitting.

We had an early practice so everyone was getting ready. Naeun unnie was busy showering since she takes the longest, so I had to wake up Eunji unnie. I walked into her bedroom and saw her sleeping soundly. I felt bad for waking her up because she barely got back to the dorm 2 hours ago.

“Eunji unnie, wake up. We have practice.” I said shaking her.

Eunji unnie just stirred a bit, but didn’t wake up.

“Eunji unnie!” I raised my voice a bit.

Still nothing.

“EUNJI UNNIE!” I screamed the top of my lung.

“SHEESH! Can’t you see that I’m sleeping?!” Eunji unnie sprung forward and yelled.

“we have practice…” I said quietly because Eunji unnie has never yelled at me like that before.

Eunji unnie just grunted and I thought she was going to get up, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter