Chomi Part 5

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

Chorong unnie kept nagging me to go home since I’ve been staying by her side for the past 24 hours. I really didn’t want to leave her side, afraid that something might happen, but she kept assuring me that she would be right here when I get back. I decided to go home to take a shower and talk to Jasmine about the whole letter situation.

I wanted to give Jasmine the benefit of the doubt since she has always been by my side when no one once. I couldn’t wait, so I went straight to her house instead of going back to my house.

I got to the front door and knocked on it.

“babe!” Jasmine opened the door and hugged me.

“hey.” I said returning the hug, then going inside.

“what happened to you?! I was so worried!”

“Chorong unnie got shot in the shoulder by the gunman, so I was at the hospital taking care of her.”

I noticed that Jasmine’s expression darkened.

“why?! Why are you being so nice to her after everything she did to you?!”

“that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.” I said.

“talk about what?”

“you remember how after I got that mean letter from Chorong unnie, I wrote back countless replies to her. You helped me send them, but the thing is Chorong unnie said she never received them…”

“m-maybe there was something wrong with the mail system.” Jasmine said nervously.

“also Chorong unnie said that she also wrote letters to me, but I never received any of it. You were the one that checked the mail for me, you never seen the letters?”

“no. Why are you believing her words? What if she’s lying to you about this? And why are you asking me all these questions? Are you accusing me of something?!” Jasmine was starting to sound mad now.

“I’m not accusing you of anything, I’m just asking. Chorong unnie is my best friend; I’ve known her since we were babies. I know when she’s lying and when she’s not.”

“best friend?! What kind of best friend say those kind of words to you?! Bomi you’re being too nice.”

“she wasn’t the one that wrote that letter.”

“how can you be so sure?”

“LOOK!” I raised my voice by accident, I was getting really irritated by now, “tell me honestly. Did you or did you not hide the letters between Chorong unnie and I?” I asked staring at her dead in the eyes.

“I…” Jasmine trailed off.

“ANSWER ME!”

“OKAY FINE. YES!” Jasmine shouted.

“WHY?!”

“because! Do you know how annoying it is?! When we met in middle school I fell in love with you right away, but all you could talk about was Chorong. Chorong this Chorong that. Chorong is so great. Do you know how that made me feel?!”

“that doesn’t give you the rights to do what you did!”

I couldn’t believe this. I started pacing back and forth to help keep my anger down, but it wasn’t working at all.

“she doesn’t deserve you. She left you! I was always here for you, why can’t you see that?!”

“she didn’t leave me! She was always by my side no matter what! YOU. You made me hate her! You made me lose three years of my friendship with her! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” I couldn’t control my anger anymore. I walked to a nearby wall and punched it. Right away pain shot through my knuckle, but I didn’t care.

For three years I hated Chorong unnie. I thought she was the worst person in the world, but now that the truth is out I feel so guilty. Guilty for thinking such horrible things about my best friend.

“you’re better off without her!”

“I’M BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU. WE’RE DONE.” I shouted walking towards the door, “don’t ever come near me or Chorong unnie ever again.” With that said, I slammed the door.

Eunji POV

“what are you so smiley about?” Naeun asked as she was playing with my fingers.

Right now we were laying on her bed just enjoying each other’s company.

“everything. Things are going really great right now. Chorong unnie and Bomi are good again, I’m glad that they fixed things. Of course there’s us. I still can’t believe you’re mine.” I answered.

“yeah I can’t believe I’m yours either.”

“hey! What’s that supposed to mean?!” I pouted.

“well…it’s just you’ve always been a player and I told myself to never interact with someone like you, but here I am laying in the same bed as you.”

“what do you mean ‘someone like you’? you make it sound like I’m such a horrible person.” I felt sad at her wording.

“no that’s not what I mean, I meant-”

“it’s fine, I get it. I’m a horrible person for playing with people’s feelings trying to cover up my own.” I said letting her hand go and getting off the bed.

“unnie, that’s not what I meant!”

“it’s okay, I get it.”

Then I walked out of the door, I heard her following me so I started rushing to my car and drove away as fast as I could. She may not have meant it in a bad way, but it still hurt. I always thought she was the perfect person, I always thought highly of her. Having her thought such lowly of me hurts, I mean sure it’s understandable, but still hurts.

I decided to go see Chorong unnie since she’ll lecture me and tell me some stuff that will make me realize that I’m overreacting.

As I got near Chorong unnie’s room I heard some shouting. That sounds like Jasmin’e voice. What the hell is she doing here?! I peeked into the room and saw Jasmine standing beside Chorong unnie, looking pissed as .

“why the hell did you come back?! No one wants you back!” Jasmine yelled.

Chorong unnie just laid there staring at her, not knowing what to say or do.

“Bomi was fine for the past three years. She was happy, I was happy! NOW IT’S ALL RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU!”

I kept wishing that Chorong unnie would say something back, but even though I only knew her for a while, I knew she wouldn’t do that. She would rather hold things in than let it out.

“that bullet should have went through your heart and not your shoulder.” Jasmine said coldly.

Okay now it’s time for me to step in. No one says that to another person. As I was walking in, I saw Jasmine raising her hand ready to slap Chorong unnie. Oh no, she seriously has a death wish.

“I wouldn’t if I were you.” I said, making her stopped her hand in midair.

“this is none of your business, why don’t you go back to that black witch of yours and leave us alone.”

She seriously wants to die. I walked up to her, I closed the gap between us by grabbing her by the collar.

“if you want to live, you better leave right now.”

“or what?! Not like you can’t do much!” She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Eunji-ah, let her go.” Chorong unnie said, but I noticed by the tone of her voice she sounded weak.

“unnie, are you okay?! What’s wrong?!” I shoved Jasmine to the side and went to check on Chorong unnie.

“I’m f-fine.” She said breathlessly.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!” I angrily shoved Jasmine into the wall.

“I didn’t do !”

“what’s going on here?!” I heard Bomi’s voice, “Jasmine?! Why the hell are you here?!”

“yah! What have you been?!” I questioned her.

“I went to talk to Jasmine, and then I went home to rest for a bit. What’s going on?”

“B-Bomi-ah…” Chorong unnie was looking weaker now.

“hey hey! What’s wrong?!” Bomi asked worriedly.

“DOCTOR! DOCTOR!” I shouted hoping some doctor will come. Within seconds a doctor rushed into the room.

“what’s wrong?!” the doctor asked.

“Chorong unnie, there’s something wrong with her!” I pointed to Chorong unnie.

The doctor went to inspect Chorong unnie as Bomi stayed by the bedside. I was still holding onto Jasmine, getting ready to beat her up any second.

“all of you guys need to leave. Like I said before, she’s still really weak so you can’t stress her out. Right now her blood pressure and stress level are really high. If it gets any higher her condition will worsen. So please leave.” The doctor said shooing us out.

“I’m sorry, Chorong unnie. Rest well, I’ll be back soon.” Bomi said softly and kissed Chorong unnie on the head.

“you’re so dead.” I whispered to Jasmine as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter