2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

Right when the clock hit 12, the members barged into my room. Chorong unnie was holding the cake, as the others started singing. I was feeling touch at the sight. I looked around and noticed that Naeunnie wasn’t there. Huh…is she still filming her drama?

“happy birthday unnie!” Hayoung attacked me with a hug.

“thanks Hayoungie.” I said patting her head.

“make a wish!” Chorong unnie said excitedly.

I closed my eyes and wish for what I wish every year. For my family, friends, and fans to stay healthy. After the wish I blew out the candles and everyone started getting some of the icing and put it on my face.

“say ah!” Bomi said with a handful of cake.

“no gross, it’s from your hand!”

“open!”

“never!”

Smack. Bomi smacked the cake and smeared it all over my face. Then she forced my mouth opened and stuck the cakes inside. I glared at her, but then gave her a playful smile. I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead so that the cakes were on her forehead too.

“yah!”

Chorong unnie took part of the cake and smeared it onto Bomi too and started laughing. Namjoo and Hayoung were sitting on the bed feeding each other some cakes. I took out my phone and decided to call Naeun, it doesn’t feel right having fun like this without her.

“Eunji unnie? Something’s wrong?” Naeun answered.

“no no I just wanted to call to see when are you coming home?”

“I’m actually on my way home right now.”

“oh really?!” I asked excitedly.

“yeah I’ll see you soon. Oh and happy birthday, I’m really sorry I’m not there!”

“no it’s fine, at least you’re coming home now.”

“alright, I’ll see you soon.”

I hung up with a smile on my face. Then I looked back at the Hajoo and Chomi couple and they were eating all the cakes. I went and joined them. At one point we started throwing cakes at each other. Great. This is the bad part about having my own room. I’m pretty sure I’m going to be the one cleaning up everything.

Just then I heard the door opening. Yes! My Naeunnie is home.

“EUNJI UNNIE!” I heard her shout.

I walked out of my room and then Naeun jumped onto me and hugged me. She wrapped her legs around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

“how was filming?” I asked.

“shush. Today’s about you.” Naeun raised her head and kissed me.

We continued kissing each other while I carried her into my bedroom. I had completely forgot that the others were still in my room. Right when I entered the room, I hear all of them making teasing sounds.

“look away Hayoung!” Chorong unnie teased and covered Hayoung’s eyes.

“ooh y time for the middle line.” Bomi winked.

“unnie, put me down.” Naeun whispered.

“I don’t wanna.” I said in a baby voice.

“alright, come on unnies. Let’s leave these two alone.” Namjoo said ushering everyone out, thank god for Namjoo.

Before they left, each of them was poking me or Naeun making us squirm and almost made me dropped Naeun. After they all left I carried Naeun onto my bed and gently laid her down.

“unnie I needa shower first.” Naeun said before I could kiss her.

“aww, but I missed you so much!”

“wait 30 minutes, okay?” Naeun kissed my forehead and then went to the restroom.

I sighed. I took my phone and started scrolling through the messages that pandas left. I was feeling touched at all the sweet messages. I got off the bed and decided to go tease Naeun.

“babe?” I called out as I knocked on the door.

“yeah?” I heard her muffled voice.

“are you almost done?”

“yeah. I’ll be out soon.”

“want me to help you finish up?”

“what?!” I heard her yell.

“I said, do you want me to join you?!”

“go away!” she shouted.

I giggled as I walked back to my bed and waited for Naeunnie.

“unnie? Is it safe to come in?” I heard Hayoung knocked on the door.

“yeah, what’s up?”

Hayoung slowly opened the door and peeked in, then she walked in.

“here you go! Happy birthday!” She said handing me a small box.

“aww thanks Hayoungie!” I ruffled her hair.

I unwrapped the wrapping paper revealing a small velvet box. I opened it and it was a ring.

“this is so cute!”

“I engraved your name and birthday date inside!”

“I love it, thank you!” I pulled her in for a hug.

“no problem unnie! I’m going to sleep now, goodnight. Please keep it down if you guys are going to do it.”

“yah!”

Hayoung waved and then ran off. I just shook my head. Then Naeun came out only in a towl.

“Naeun-ah!”

“hmm?”

“ you’re so mean! How can you tempt me like this?”

“what are you talking about?”

I quickly got off my bed and walked towards Naeun. Then I backhugged her and inhaled her beautiful scent. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter