Chomi

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

“why?! Why did you do it again?!”

I stared at Bomi not knowing what to say or do. I had faltered again. Ever since I started living with Bomi I promised her I wouldn’t self-harm anymore. That didn’t work out so well.

“don’t you know that when you hurt yourself you hurt me too? Do you not care about me?!” Bomi threw the razor on the floor and then stormed out.

I simply just stared at the razor and started crying. I continued letting my wrist bleed not caring about the pain. I don’t know why I faltered again. Sometimes I just start feeling sad and depressed out of nowhere, so I use the razor to help focus on that pain instead of the depression.

I cried even harder when Bomi popped into my head. I’ve given her so much trouble. I’m so selfish…Bomi would be so much better off without me, everyone would be. Bomi and her parents have been so wonderful to me and what do I do in return? I just continue hurting Bomi.

After calming myself, I realized that it’s been an hour since Bomi had left. I wonder where she went. I took out my phone to call her, but it went straight to voicemail. Then I decided to call Eunji.

“what’s up unnie?”

“is Bomi with you?”

“nope.”

“are you lying to me?”

“of course not unnie! I really don’t know where she is, did you guys get into a fight?”

“kind of, then she stormed off…”

“what’d you guys fight about?”

“none of your business.”

“ouch cold! I’ll call the others and text you if they know anything.”

“already thanks Jiji!”

“how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?” Eunji groaned.

“I love you too!”

Then we hung up. I decided to go out and look for Bomi since it’s better to fix things as soon as possible. I changed my clothes and treated the wounds really quick then went out.

I decided to go to the park first since that's where we always hangout. I went to our swing place, but I didn’t see anyone. So I started walking to the ice cream shop. I was pretty sure that she was going to be there, but she wasn’t. Crap where else could she be? After the ice cream shop I went to the school garden. Since there are usually sport practices on the weekends, the school is probably open.

As I was walking I couldn’t help but get an eerie feeling. I kept looking back because I felt like someone was following me, but whenever I looked back there was no one. I started quickening my pace because I was feeling scared. When I got to the front of the school, I was about to enter but someone grabbed me by my arm. Since their grip on my arm was pretty strong pain shot through me because of the recent cuts.

“well well well look who we got here.”

The voice that I hate so much. The voice that sends chill down my spine every time. I tried to struggle out of his grip, but it was useless.

“you think you can run away from us?!”

He raised his hand and made contact with my face. I haven’t felt this pain in two weeks. It felt new. It hurts a lot. I couldn’t bare it, I felt myself tearing up. I hated this, I hate showing that I’m weak.

“let’s go.”

He started pulling me, but I would budge. I was trying my best to hold my ground, but I felt myself moving. I was praying that Bomi would come save me, or anyone. As I look around I see that there’s no one. I’m definitely done for.

Since I wouldn’t move, my dad tossed me over his shoulder and took me into the car with my mom following behind. When we got to the car he threw me into the backseat and hurried to the driver seat. I didn’t struggle. I saw no point in struggling.

As we drove back to my old home I kept mumbling how sorry I am towards Bomi. At least now Bomi won’t have me as a burden anymore.

When we got back home my dad pulled me out of the car and forced me inside the house harshly. He pushed me pretty hard so I fell on my knees.

“say goodbye to sunlight, because you’ll never see it again.”

“go clean now, you can start by cleaning your  room.” My mom said.

I gather up all my willpower and got back up on my feet.

“and don’t think about escaping through the windows, we have it caged up.” My dad said.

I lazily walked up the stairs knowing this is the end for me. This is the end of everything. I just hope Bomi won’t be too worried and will learn to let me go. I don’t want to trouble her anymore.

Bomi POV

“I’m sorry Cho-” I said as I opened the door to my room, but stopped when I saw there was no one.

I wonder where she went. I walked back downstairs and started looking around the house, but it was empty. Crap did she go looking for me? I’m such an idiot for storming out like that. I shouldn’t have gotten mad at her. I should have stayed by her side and helped her through everything. Stupid stupid stupid. I took out my phone and tried calling her, but no luck. Then I called Eunji hoping she might know something.

“hey Bomi-ah, where are you?” Eunji asked right away.

“home, why?”

“home? Chorong unnie was looking for you.”

“do you know where she went?”

“nope sorry. What the hell is wrong with you guys?”

“I’ll call you later, I’m going to try and find unnie.”

“alright, text me if you need anything.”

I put on my shoes and went out. Where could she be? She wouldn’t do anything else to harm herself….right?! At the thought of that I started panicking. Instead of walking I was running around going to our usual places.

After running around for an hour I didn’t find her. I decided to call the others and asked them for help. Now we were meeting at the park to talk about what to do.

“what do you mean Chorong unnie is missing?” Hayoung asked.

“I tried calling her, but no answer. I went to all the places she would go to, but she wasn’t there. I’m really at a lost here.”

“maybe she just needs some time alone.” Naeun said.

“no I doubt it, she was looking for Bomi too earlier.” Eunji said.

“guys I’m really worried, where could she have went?”

“maybe we should split up and go look around town?” Namjoo suggested.

“yeah that’ll work I guess.” I said.

“come on Joojoo unnie, we’ll look around school area.” Hayoung said interlocking her hands with Namjoo’s

“let’s go Naeunnie, we’ll go near the pool.” Eunji said holding onto Naeun.

“yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter