Chomi

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

Out of nowhere, a pair of hands covered my eyes while I was walking to class. I was about to hapkido their until I heard that familiar aegyo filled voice.

“guess who kekeke”

“hmm is it Irene?” I said teasingly.

“ahh unnie,” again with the aegyo.

“is it my favorite Naeunie?”

“yah if you don’t get it right this time I’ll punish you.” The person said with a sad yet stern tone.

“hmm then is it my Hayou-”

‘nom’

Before I could finish my sentence I felt the person behind me bite my neck.

I was shocked at first, but when I realized what was happening I quickly turned around and lightly hit the person’s chest.

“yah! Pabomi what do you think you are doing?! We’re in school!” I scolded.

“well it’s your fault for guessing wrong! I told you I would punish you.” She said with a smile and a wink.

“you didn’t have to bite me that ahrd!” I said pouting and grabbing my neck pretending like it really hurt.

“ah minhae unnie, I didn’t mean to bite that hard.” She said pouting.

She grabbed both my shoulders and pulled me closer to her, “lemme help, MMMWAHH! There all better!” Now she’s smiling like an idiot.

‘so cute.’ I thought to myself.

“bite me again and it will be the end of you, got it?” I said turning around and walking to class again.

“yes rongmama!” She saluted and followed me to class.

That’s what I love about Yoon Bomi, she can be such a pabo sometimes, but she’s so cute and caring.

No One POV

Chorong was walking pretty far ahead so Bomi chased after her and backhugged her girlfriend.

“ah unnie, you walk too fast. Imam hold you so you can’t run away from me kekeke.” She said while hugging Chorong tightly and put her chin on Rong’s shoulder.

“you’re so heavy! And we’re running late! You should get to class too, I don’t want you to be late again.” Chorong scolded.

“aww my Roggie so cute when she’s worried about me.” She said pinching Rong’s cheeks.

“don’t worry babe, you’re more important than learning about some stupid math equations.” Then she kissed Chorong’s cheek.

Chorong was blushing mad and had mixed feelings about Bomi’s cheesiness, but she mostly loves it.

“okay, we’re here. Now go to your class!”

“ahh, but I’m missing something.” Bomi said pouting.

“what?” Chorong said giving that cute confused look that drives Bomi insane.

Bomi doesn’t say anything and just points to her cheek.

Chorong rolls her eyes and leans close to Bomi and kisses her cheek.

“awwwwww!” Chorong’s classmates all saw their actions and they were so envious. The Chomi couple is the most popular couple on campus and they would receive glances of awe when they walk pass other students.

“there. Now go to class.”

“keke, arrasso. Bye unnie, love you!” Bomi pulled Chorong in for another hug and then pecked her lips. She then skipped off to class like a love struck happy little kid.

‘this kid.’ Chorong thought while shaking her head and smiling.

As Chorong sits down at her seat her best friend greets her and asks her something.

“you two are so cute! But are you sure you’re alright with dating someone two years youngers than you? Don’t get me, Bomi is really hot.”

Just when Irene finished her sentence, she received a death glare from Chorong. Chorong is the type that gets jealous easily. If Bomi as much as looks at another girl she would go crazy or just ignore her for a whole week. We shouldn’t blame her since Bomi did used to be a player before she met Chorong so… And Bomi has a lot

“ha…ha…I-I mean…ignore the last part.” Irene said nervsouly.

“I don’t know. I usually like older or more mature people, but there’s something about her that made me fall for her.” Chorong replied.

“alright, but just a ehads up. I heard that one of Bomi’s exes is transferring to this school and I also heard that Bomi was pretty serious about this one.”

“eh I trust Bomi…ish. If she tries to pull something funny, then she’ll really know what my fist tastes like.”

“you’re really scary sometimes, you know that?”

“thanks.”

 In Bomi’s Class

“Yoon Bomi. If you’re late one more time you will have to stay after class everyday for a week cleaning this classroom.”

“yes sir.” Bomi replied sluggishly.

The teacher went back to facing the blackboard and lecturing.

“yo, why are you late again?” Eunji asked.

“I had to walk my unnie to class, duh!”

“she could walk herself, you know.”

“I don’t think you understand the situation here. Do you know how long it took me to get unnie to be my girlfriend?! Rong unnie is the hottest and cutest and prettiest senior at our school. Do you know how many guys would approach her if I don’t protect her?! Man I’m so lucky that she’s mine.”

“haha I would have to disagree with you on the hottest, cutest, and prettiest part. That title should go to her cousin Son Yeoshin. My baby Naeunie is the most amazing person alive.”

“whatever man, but you’re older than her so the fanboys in her class wouldn’t dare to approach her. Rong unnie is older than me and other people might think I’m a joke and still go after her. All in all, I needa protect my baby from all those erts out there hmmph.”

“you’re not much less of a ert yourself haha.”

“yah Jung Eunji! You want to die?!”

“Damn, you and Chorong unnie are so alike sometimes. And come on, I was just kidding. But don’t worry so much. Chorong unnie won’t get swayed by other people easily. It’s you that I’m more worried about. Oh yeah, I heard Hyeri is transferring to this school.”

“what?! How come you didn’t tell me earlier?!” Bomi stood up and slammed the table.

“Yoon Bomi. My office. After class.”

“yes sir.” Then she put her head down thinking about what to do since her ex is coming back and transferring to her school.

Flashback 2 years Ago

“I would take a bullet for you.”

“I know. I’m sorry I have to go. My parents are moving their business to London, I have to go with them.”

“stay with me, please…”

“sorry Bomi. I love you. Bye.”

End of Flashback

‘ahhh what do I do?! Should I tell unnie? F it. I’ll just deal with it later. First I need to tell unnie I have to stay after school so she doesn’t have to wait for me.’

Unnie, Eunji got me in trouble today :( Teacher’s making me stay after school. Can’t protect you and walk you home today T_T be safe, okay? And text me when you get home! I love you, don’t miss me too much ;* and p.s. ignore anyone that tries to talk to you, okay? Unless I know they’re safe, I don’t want them near you. – Bomi

Chorong got the text and was smiling like an idiot at her phone.

‘can this pabomi get any cute?’

Yah don’t blame others for getting yourself in trouble. I think I’m old enough to protect myself and walk home by myself. Don’t worry, I won’t miss you singing loud Apink songs and swinging my hands like a mad gorilla. –Rong

“Aww she didn’t say I love you.” Bomi said to herself while pouting.

P.S. I love you too. –Rong

“hehehehehe that’s more like it.” Bomi said proudly while giggling like an idiot.

After class Bomi went to the teacher’s office and just sat there while he lectured her about the importance of school, respect, blah blah blah for an hour. What Bomi didn’t know is that Chorong was waiting outside for her pabo girlfriend.

“and that is why you should pay attention in class.”

“yes sir, may I leave now?”

“I mean I guess I’m done. Okay bye.”

“goodbye sir.” Bomi bowed and walked out of the office.

She had her head down so she didn’t see the beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter