Chomi Part 3

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

Bomi would not leave my head. It’s been three days since she told me the truth. It’s really hard to believe that she’s who she is. Yoon Bomi. I’ve always had a disliking towards Bomi because of the way she acted. On camera and stages she was a big flirt. There are always scandals between her and another celebrity. There are multiple pictures where I’ve seen her having her arms around people, or kissing them on the lips. It’s weird to think that that person is the same person that I went out the other day. The person I went out with the other day, Jackson, was really sweet, caring, and gave off a very lovable vibe. It’s weird to think that they’re the same person.

“hey unnie, I’m going out.” Naeun said.

“Naeun-ah, wait!” I stopped her.

“yeah?”

“you’ve been hanging out with Eunji for the past three days. Have you seen Bomi?”

“yeah, Bomi unnie hung out with us for two days. Why?”

“what is she like?”

“she’s really nice and funny. Unnie, are you going to talk to her soon? She’s really sad about this whole situation.”

“I don’t know…”

“come with me today. We’ll hangout all together and you’ll see how Bomi unnie is in person.”

“should I? I don’t know, what if it’s awkward?” I was feeling a little iffy about this.

“how about this, it’s almost lunchtime, so let’s have them come over here. We’ll cook for them and just get to know each other.”

“I guess that sounds okay.” I said with some uncertainty.

“don’t worry unnie! I’ll be beside you the whole time. If you want them to leave any time, just tell me.” Naeun assured me.

“okay, you better remember that!”

Naeun nodded then took out her phone to text, I assume, Eunji.

“okay, Eunji unnie and Bomi unnie will be here in 10 minutes! Let’s start cooking.” Naeun said.

We went into the kitchen and then took out ingredients to start cooking. I guess this is a good idea, it’s a stepping stone for me to get to know the real Bomi. During our date she was really nice and sweet. She was also so caring towards that little boy. Maybe she’s different off camera.

After a while there was a knock on our door. Naeun squealed happily and ran to open the door. Aiish that kid. Naeun is really falling for Eunji. It’s really cute how whenever I mention Eunji, a smile appears on her face. It’s really cute, but a little sickening whenever she tells me about their date.

“hey Naeunnie!” Eunji greeted happily, then hugged Naeun and spun her around.

“sheesh you guys make it seem like you haven’t seen each other in years.” Bomi mumbled.

“hello to you too Bomi unnie!” Naeun said.

“hey Chorong unnie.” Eunji greeted.

“hey.” I gave a smile, then I looked at Bomi waiting for her to greet me first.

“h-hi.” She said shyly, which I thought was cute. This was really different from what I usually see on stage.

“hey.” I greeted back, then went back to the kitchen.

Naeun led Eunji and Bomi to the couch and sat down with them. 'I'll be beside you the whole time.' Aiish this girl, making me cook by myself. I guess that’s better; Naeun always gets in the way.

“d-do you need help?” Bomi asked nervously.

“no I’m fine.” I answered, “I’m almost done anyways.”

“oh okay. Do you mind if I hangout here? Eunji and Naeun are acting all mushy and stuff to each other.” Bomi said with a disgust look.

“haha sure. Well I guess since you’re going to be here anyways, you can help me set up the plates and bring the food to the table.”

“alright cool.” Bomi said then started bringing the food to the table.

I went to the cupboard to get the plates, but then Naeun had placed them on the top shelf. Being the shorty that I am, I couldn’t reach it. I tried to tippy toe, but I still couldn’t reach it.

“I don’t remember you being this short when we were on our date.” Bomi said laughing as she reached for the plates.

“yah do you want to die?” I said hitting her on the shoulder.

“I don’t remember you being violent either.” Bomi teased again.

“yeah, well I don’t remember you being a girl.” I shot back.

“sorry…” Bomi muttered as she went to put the plates on the table.

When Bomi finished setting up the table, she went to the counter and sat on there watching me. I found it a little creepy, but somewhat sweet sometimes a smile would appear on her face, making me smile and blush.

“yah stop on each other’s faces and come eat.” I shouted.

“geeze unnie! We weren’t doing that, we were just talking.” Naeun said as she walked to the table hand in hand with Eunji.

“uh huh, and what’s that mark on your neck?”

“t-that was yesterday…” Naeun said quietly, while Eunji just continued looking embarrassed.

“at least you didn’t walk in on them.” Bomi said hitting Eunji.

“well okay then, new topic!” Eunji said trying to change the topic.

“hey how come this place look so familiar?” Bomi asked.

“uhh maybe cause you came over here a couple days ago?” I answered.

“no no not that. I feel like I seen this setting before…” Bomi said tapping her finger to her chin, thinking.

“I KNOW!” Eunji shouted.

“yah!” I yelled at her for screaming.

“doesn’t that sound familiar, Bomi?” Eunji asked laughing.

“the video!” Bomi said.

“what video?” Naeun asked.

Bomi took out her phone and started typing stuff, then all of a sudden I heard my voice singing. Omo. How did Bomi found out about that video?
“h-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter