Chomi

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

“wow look at her.”

I felt my jaw dropped once she entered the room. Park Chorong. Amazingly she’s been in the same class as me since elementary school, but we aren’t close. We only exchange greetings and that’s about it. She literally takes my breath away so I can never hold a full conversation with her. She is like an angel sent from heaven. She’s breathtaking beautiful.

“would you stop gawking at her and ask her out already?”

“I can’t! I know she’s just going to reject me.”

“don’t be so negative, you’re a great catch!”

“yeah right.”

“seriously! Why do you think my Naeunnie used to have a crush on you? You’re great!”

“Naeun just have bad taste.”

“yah! What are you trying to say?” Eunji shoved me.

“kidding!”

“better be.”

I continued staring at her as she made her way to her seat, which was right behind Eunji. I hate that she sits there. I can’t turn around to look at her. I also feel really self-conscious because if I do something stupid she can see it all.

“hey unnie!” Eunji greeted.

I hate that Eunji can freely talk to her too. Since Eunji is so damn friendly with everyone, Eunji befriended her. Sometimes I would try to join in their conversation, but I always end up shying away.

“hey Eunji!”

I can see from the corner of my eye she was giving her a smile. My God. I wish she would smile at me like that.

“Bomi-ah, aren’t you going to greet Chorong unnie?” Eunji asked putting me on that spot. That son of a . I turned my head towards them, then I see her smiling at me. I felt my breath hitched and words wouldn’t come out. I regrettably turned my head back and then put my head down. God I’m an idiot.

“sorry, she’s not feeling well today.” Eunji said.

“oh I see. Hope you feel better.” She said, making my heart beat even faster.

Good thing the teacher came in and we started class. I tried my best to pay attention, but I kept thinking how she said ‘hope you feel better.’ I felt myself smiling every time it replays in my head.

“yah you’re being a creep.” Eunji whispered to me.

“can’t help it!” I whispered back.

“Ms. Yoon, Ms. Jung!”

.

“y-yes sir?” I stuttered.

“stop talking and pay attention or else I will give you guys detention.”

“yes sir.” We both said in unison.

I can hear Chorong unnie giggling, making me feel embarrassed.

Finally class was over and I quickly left the class because I didn’t want to see the teacher. There’s always that awkwardness I feel with teachers after they yell at me.

“idiot.” I said shoving Eunji.

“what did I do?!”

“stop distracting me in class!”

“well I was just trying to be helpful!”

“hey Eunji, Bomi!” A voice called out. Oh no.

We both turned around and Chorong unnie was walking towards us. Why is she calling us? Crap. Okay I need to keep my cool.

“what’s up?” Eunji asked.

“are you guys busy tomorrow? I got two extra tickets to the fair and was wondering if you guys wanted to come with me.”

“yes!” Eunji said right away before I could answer.

“what about you Bomi-ah?”

“she will be there!” Eunji said putting her arms around my shoulder.

“awesome! I’ll text you tomorrow then, do you mind if I get your number, Bomi?”

I still stood there frozen trying to process the information. Chorong unnie wants us to go to the fair with her tomorrow…and now she’s asking me for my number. Am I dreaming?

“Bomi?”

“I’ll text you her number. Bomi and I should get going now, we gotta go home!”

Eunji grabbed onto me and then we walked away. I was still in a daze of course. Chorong unnie yelled out bye, and I wanted to say bye back, but I couldn’t bring myself to face reality.

“yah what’s wrong with you?”

“d-did that really happened?”

“did what happened?”

“Chorong unnie asking us to hanging out tomorrow.”

“yup. You excited?”

“I don’t think I can go.”

“why?! This is your chance you dummy!”

“I can’t even talk to her! How would I be able to hangout with her?!”

“just go and relax! I’ll be there, don’t worry buddy!” Eunji patted me on the back.

“I don’t know…”

“come on!”

“you do know that it’s my birthday tomorrow, right? I should be spending it with family.”

“I’m your family! And hey if things work out between you and Chorong unnie you guys can start your own family.” Eunji winked at me.

“you’re stupid.”

“so you agree?”

“fine!”

Eunji cheered and then we went to my house to decide what I should wear tomorrow. We also called Naeun over to help with the wardrobe. Also she was helping me gather up the courage to talk to Chorong unnie.

“Bomi-ah!”

I looked up and saw Chorong unnie walking towards me. . Where the hell is Eunji?! I suggested that we should go together, but Eunji insisted that I go first bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter