Chomi Part 4

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

“Bomi-ah! Don’t close your eyes!” I shook Bomi a bit. I was waiting for the ambulance to come. Just then Eunji and Naeun came running in. I had called them after I called the ambulance.

“BOMI!” Eunji ran to her side.

“Chorong unnie, what happened?!” Naeun was crying beside Eunji.

“ugggggh.” Changsub groaned.

“he did this.” I said, shooting daggers at him.

“you son of a !” Eunji raged and went to Changsub and started beating him up.

Eunji started kicking him then punching him. He was groaning and he was bleeding a lot.

“Naeun-ah, go stop her before she kills him.” I said, I was pretty sure Eunji will kill him.

“unnie! Don’t! Let the police handle it, okay? I won’t be able to live if you go to jail.” Naeun said pulling Eunji off.

Just then the ambulance came and helped put pressure on the bleeding. Then they transferred her into the truck. I went with them, leaving Eunji and Naeun to talk to the cops.

“is she going to be okay?” I asked sobbing.

“right now she’s losing a lot of blood. We will have to see later.” The ambulance answered.

We got to the hospital and the ambulance wheeled Bomi into the surgery room. I stood outside waiting. Soon Naeun and Eunji came and sat beside me.

“Eunji-ah, you should go get your knuckle checked out.” I said after the sobbing had stop.

“I’ll be fine.” Eunji said.

“come on, unnie. Let’s get it bandage.” Naeun said with her soft voice.

“Naeun-ah, I’m fine. I’ll go once I hear that Bomi will be okay.” Eunji said stubbornly.

We continued waiting for about three more hours. In those three hours Naeun went to get us some food and drinks. Eunji and I were a mess, Naeun was more composed than us because she had better control over her emotion. Eunji would groan from time to time due to her knuckles bleeding and stinging.

“Yoon Bomi’s family?” The doctor walked out and called out.

“y-yeah that’s us!” I said hurrying to the doctor.

“what is your relationship to her?” The doctor asked.

“I’m her girlfriend. Is she going to be okay?!”

“don’t worry, she’s going to be just fine. The surgery was successful, and now she just needs some rest.” The doctor told me.

“thank you so much!” I said and hugged the doctor on impulse.

The nurses wheeled Bomi into an empty room, while Naeun, Eunji, and I followed right behind. After we made sure that Bomi was adjusted to the bed comfortable I went with Eunji and Naeun to check out Eunji’s knuckle. Her knuckles were a bit fractured, but other than that she was fine.

“unnie you have to be careful next time!” Naeun said gently rubbing Eunji’s knuckles after it was put in a cast.

“man! How am I supposed to eat?!” Eunji pouted.

“don’t worry, I’ll feed you babe.” Naeun said sweetly and kissed Eunji.

“yah how can you rub your relationship in my face like that when my love is on the hospital bed?” I scolded the two.

“oooooh ‘my love’” Eunji said teasingly wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

“do you want to leave Naeun loveless?” I threatened.

“okay sorry sorry!” Eunji squeaked out.

We all walked back to Bomi’s room and rested there. We were all pretty tired so I told Eunji and Naeun to go home and I will call them once Bomi wakes up. After they left, I went to sit beside Bomi. I stared at Bomi’s beautiful sleeping face. I can’t believe our story. We were so in love, but ended up separated. When we finally got back together, this happens. I’m glad that she is okay though.

I took her hand into mine and noticed that it was bandaged; I guess when she punched Changsub she hurt her knuckle a bit. I felt myself getting sleepy and sleepier. 

I felt a light touch on around my forehead area, so I slowly opened my eyes. I noticed a hand moving a strand of my hair out of my face.

“good morning, babe! Well if you consider 3 in the morning as good morning.” Bomi said smiling cheerfully.

“Bbom-ah?! Are you okay?! How are you feeling?!” I started bombarding her with questions.

“unnie, relax! I’m fine. Sorry to wake you up, do you want to go back to sleep?”

“why are you so normal and calmed?”

“what do you mean?” Bomi cocked her head to the side cutely.

“you were stabbed Bbom-ah…”

“I know, but I’m fine! So it’s all good.”

This is what I love about Bomi, after everything she is still so happy and positive.

“I’m sorry Bomi…” I started tearing up.

“w-what’s happening? Why are you tearing up? What’s wrong, unnie?! Why are you sorry?” Bomi panicked for a bit.

“it’s all my fault that you’re here.”

“aiish unnie. You scared me! I think you’re becoming the pabo one in this relationship. This whole situation is not your fault at all!”

“but-”

“no but! It’s all that jerk’s fault, okay? Speaking of him, what happened to him?”

“he’s been arrested, not before Eunji beating him up.”

“really?! Eunji beat him up?! Aww I wish I was there to beat him up with her.” She pouted.

“I would have like to throw a couple of punches myself.” I muttered.

“Chorong unnieeeeee.” Bomi said like a kid and dragging out my name.

“hmm?”

“can you come lay with me?” Bomi gave me her puppy dog eyes.

I gave her a smile and nodded my head. The bed was kind of small, but we still fit. Bomi grabbed my chin and lifted my head up to make me look into her eyes. Then she slowly leaned in and captured my lips. I responded and kissed her back with so much passion and love. I never thought this day would come.

“Chorong unnie,” Bomi said breathless.

“yeah?”

“will you please be my girlfriend again?”

“I would love to!” I said happily.

“GAAH I LOVE YOU!” Bomi shouted and hugged me tightly.

“yah! We’re in a hospital, quiet down!” I lightly smacked her.

“ow unnie! How can you hit an injured person?” Bomi pouted.

I pecked her on the lips, “there feel better?”

Bomi nodded her head like a little kid. Then she closed her eyes with a smile on her face. I snuggled into her and also slept with a smile on my face.

 “Chorong unnie.” I heard a voice say softly.

“go away.” I mumbled sleepily.

The person started poking me and I was feeling annoyed.

“yah! If you want to keep that finger you better stop.” I threatened.

“Eunji unnie, stop it!” Naeun said, making Eunji stop.

I opened my eyes and saw Naeun and Eunji standing by the bedside.

“you didn’t text or call us!” Eunji whined.

“what are you talking about?” I asked still sleepily.

“Bomi woke u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter