BoNa/EunRong

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please don't have high expectations for this x__x 

Eunji POV

Crap crap crap. I’m late again! I ran to my classroom and saw that the teacher was writing stuff on the board. I tried to quietly walk in the classroom, but just my luck the teacher turned around right then.

“Jung Eunji. Late again I see.” The teacher said.

“s-sorry!” I bowed.

“just go to your seat. I will see you in Saturday school.”

I grumbled and then walked to my seat. Stupid alarm didn’t ring.

“yah pabo, why are you late again?” my girlfriend whispered.

“sorry, my alarm didn’t go off.”

Chorong unnie just shook her head disapprovingly. While the teacher was lecturing I slowly reached over to Chorong unnie’s side of the table and grabbed her hand to interlock our fingers. Chorong unnie squeezed my hand a bit and gave me a smile.

This was a normal thing. We got lucky and was seated together, so we’d always be holding hands under the table. I have been with Chorong unnie for two years now. Two super great years. We’ve liked each other for a while, I wanted to confess, but I was too afraid. Luckily Chorong unnie was braver than me and confessed.

Flashback

“hey look your girlfriend is walking this way.” My best friend, Bomi nudged me.

“shut up, she’s not my girlfriend...yet” I hissed at her.

Chorong unnie walked by flawlessly and waved hi to me. I waved back with a stupid grin on my face.

“go ask her out!” Bomi said pushing me.

“yah yah yah stop it!”

“just do it you big wuss!”

Bomi pushed me so hard that I smacked into the lockers and made a loud sound causing the people around us to stare. It also caught Chorong unnie’s attention and she stared at us with a worried look, but also an amused expression.

“I hate you.” I mumbled to Bomi as I pulled her with me out of embarrassment.

“well I got her attention, didn’t I?”

“yeah an embarrassing one!”

“be happy, you’re going to see her next class period!”

“oh .”

The bell rang and I sluggishly made my way to my next class. When I got there I saw Chorong unnie sitting, we made eye contact and I gave an awkward smile as I walked towards the seat next to her.

“hey.” I greeted.

“hey. Are you alright? It sounded like it hurt when you hit the lockers.”

“oh yeah…haha.”

“are you busy later?” Chorong unnie asked suddenly.

My heart was pounding so much.

“n-no, why?”

“well I was wondering since we had a test coming up, do you want to study together?”

“yes!” I said excitedly, “uhh I mean yeah sure.”

“alright, great.” Chorong unnie said smiling at me.

Soon class started and of course I couldn’t focus. I kept thinking about after school. What if I embarrass myself again? This is the first time we’re hanging out alone…should I confess to her? What do I do?!

When school ended Chorong unnie and I walked to the library together. We made small conversations, and found out some little stuff that we like. Sometimes our hands would brush against each other, and I would start blushing.

We got to the library and sat down next to each other, we were actually sitting pretty close so my heart was pounding a lot again.

“let’s start studying.” Chorong unnie said opening her textbook.

Crap! I forgot to bring my book to school today.

“uhh…I forgot my book today, do you mind if we share?”

“yeah sure!” Chorong unnie said sweetly.

She moved the book a bit towards my way and we both leaned in and started reading. My heart was pounding a lot already, but now it felt like it’s going to burst!

“Eunji-ah…” Chorong unnie said out of nowhere.

“yeah?”

“this has been bothering me for a while and if I don’t let it out I think I’m going to explode.” She said.

Oh god, what is she going to say? Is she going to tell me to go away? But wait, she’s the one that invited me. Ugh.

“what is it?” I asked trying to control my nervousness.

“I…like you…” Chorong unnie said it in such a quiet voice that I barely heard.

“sorry unnie I have really bad hearing, can you repeat that?” I said leaning in close to her.

“I said I like you…” she said in her low voice again.

Dammit, why am I so deaf?!

“yah are you doing this on purpose?”

“no! For reals, I can’t hear you.” I pouted.

“I like you, more than a friend.” Chorong unnie said in her normal voice.

Yup my heart is going to burst. I can’t believe my crush just confessed to me. She has so much more gut than me. What do I do? I tried to say something, but it didn’t come out. So I leaned and pecked her on the lips.

Chorong unnie sat there stunned as my action.

“uhh I like you too.” I said blushing madly.

“y-you do?” Chorong unnie raised her hand and gently touched her lips.

I nodded shyly. I looked at Chorong unnie and saw her blushing a lot too. Oh man what do I do now? What do people in movies usually do after the kiss?!

We sat there blushing madly and not looking at each other or saying anything. Since she made the first move by confessing, I decided to try to make the first move in skinship…well 2nd move I guess. I reached over and gently grabbed her hand. She flinched a bit, but then smiled shyly.

End of Flashback

“yah, stop daydreaming, class is over.” Chorong unnie said snapping her finger in front of me.

“I wasn’t daydreaming…pssh.”

“you were thinking about me, right?” Chorong unnie smiled cheekily.

“nope, I was thinking about Hayoungie.” I said teasingly, only to earn a smack.

“you can walk to your next class by yourself then.” Chorong unnie said walking away

“aww babe, don’t be like that.” I said running after her and backhugged her.

“I’ll just go walk with Suho oppa.” Chorong unnie pried out of my grip.

“okay okay I’m sorry, of course I was thinking about you! I was thinking about the day we got together. That sweet and wonderful day.” I said kissing her on the cheeks.

“you’re lucky you’re cute.” Chorong unnie said.

“hurry to your class now, you might be late.” I said lightly pushing her.

“don’t I get a kiss?”

“I just gave you one.”

“that was nothing!” Chorong unnie pouted cutely.

“alright you big baby.” I said and then pulled her in for a long kiss.

I would have kissed her longer, but if I was late to my next class I’d get double detention.

“have fun!” I said as I ran the opposite direction.

“we have a new student today class. Please welcome Son Naeun.” The teacher announced.

A girl in the front shyly bowed and introduced herself. I noticed all the guys gawking at her and the girls looking at her jealously. I don’t blame them, she was beautiful. She looked like a freaking angel!

“sit next to Jung Eunji, she will show you around school, right Eunji?”

“y-yes.” I said scared at my teacher’s tone.

My classmates looked at me with jealous eyes.

“hi Naeun-shi I’m Jung Eunji, nice to meet you.” I said sticking my hand out for a handshake.

“you can drop the formalities, Naeun is fine, Eunji-shi.”

“then you can drop the formalities with me too.” I said giving her a smile, “so how are you liking our school?”

“it’s good, there are nice people here.”

“that’s good! Where did you live before?”

“I went to school abroad in California, and I just came back. I skipped a grade.”

“wow you must be really smart! Oh wait, so that means I’m your unnie then. Cool.”

“be quiet back there!” The teacher said.

I laughed a little and so did Naeun before turning our attention to the board.

Soon class ended and it was time for lunch. I told Naeun to come with me so I can introduce her to Chorong unnie and Bomi. As we were walking to the cafeteria, Chorong unnie texted me saying she had to go to the library for lunch to work on her project.

“damn, guess you won’t be meeting my girlfriend today.” I said pouting.

“there’s always tomorrow.” Naeun said.

We sat down after buying food and waited for Bomi. While waiting we asked each other questions and made some small jokes.

“hey Bomi, over here!” I waved my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter