Chomi

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I wandered through the hallway for the millionth time. Aiish I hate going to a new school. I always get lost right away. I was having trouble finding the office and I was too scared to ask people. I can feel some eyes on me and it was making me feel nervous. I heard some guy wolf whistled me and it just made me cringe. I got to hurry and get my schedule so I can spend the rest of the time finding my girlfriend. She doesn’t know I transferred to her school and I’m so excited to surprise her. I haven’t seen her in months!

I finally found the office after 10 minutes of walking.

“hi, can I help you?” the secretary asked.

“yeah my name is Park Chorong, I just transferred here.”

“oh right! Here let me print out your schedule.”

She clicked some stuff then walked to the printer and got the paper.

“this is your class schedule, here’s your ID number. Wait a minute, okay? I just called the student president to give you a tour.”

“okay, thank you.” I took the paper then politely bowed my head.

Then I went to sit at a nearby chair. I hope the student president is nice, I have troubles talking when it comes to new people.

“you called, Ms. Kim?” A girl asked as she entered the office.

“yeah Naeun-ah, we have a new student and I need you to show her around.” Ms. Kim pointed at me.

“hi I’m Son Naeun.” She said sticking her hand out and smile brightly.

“Park Chorong.” I shook her hand.

We walked out of the office and then started the tour. Naeun showed me the library then she showed me the garden. After that we had about 20 minutes left so she showed me all of my classes. Surprisingly the classes were near each other, so I won’t have any troubles finding them later on. After that we walked to our lockers, mine was near Naeun’s so it was easy to find. As I was putting my stuff the hall became quiet and then it was filled with whispers.

“hey Naeun-ah, what’s going on?”

“oh it’s stupid. The ‘popular’ kids are coming. Everyone loves them and wants to be friends with them.”

“oh…are they nice?” at my old school the popular people are the arrogant types.

“they’re the nicest people ever. There’s the group’s youngest, Hayoung. By the first look you wouldn’t think she’s the youngest. Then it’s Namjoo, Hayoung’s girlfriend. Namjoo is the smartest one. Then there’s Eunji unnie, she’s my girlfriend.” Naeun said smiling brightly.

“does that mean you’re part of the popular group too?”

“I guess, but I don’t like it when people call us popular or treat us different. It’s weird, we’re normal people too.”

“ahh I see. Is that everyone in the group?”

“oh there’s one more, Bomi unnie. She’s the most popular one. Everyone wants to date her, but she always rejects them because she has a girlfriend. Well that’s what she says, but no one believes her because they never seen the said girlfriend before.”

Bomi. Wow I didn’t know she was popular. Well glad to know she’s not cheating on me. I couldn’t wait to see her! I miss her like crazy.

“have you ever met the girlfriend?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“nope! Bomi unnie always tells us that she’s busy or when we do try to hangout with them they cancel last minute. None of believe Bomi unnie, we think she’s lying. I’m pretty sure she has a crush on our senior, Taeyeon unnie.”

What! Bomi liking someone else?

“oh here they come, let’s go, I’ll introduce you to them!” Naeun said the dragged me by the wrist.

As we got closer I can see Bomi now. My heart was racing a lot. Will she be happy about seeing me? Did she miss me? Does she still love me?

“Eunji unnie! Guys! There’s someone I want you to meet!” Naeun kissed who I assume was Eunji on the lips really quick then dragged me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter