Hajoo

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo POV

Feels great to be back in Seoul. I had to take a flight to Jeju Island yesterday for the “Tutoring Across Generation” show. Now that I finished, I came back to Seoul. It felt weird to be filming without my members. Even though it was just a day I really missed them. I miss a certain member in particular the most. I got to our dorm and punched in the codes to open the door.

“I’M HOME!” I shouted as I entered the dorm.

“UNNIE!” My favorite member shouted back and came to hug me.

“did you miss me Hayoung-ah?”

“of course! It was so boring without you. No one would play with me.” Hayoung pouted as she let me go.

“where are the unnies?” I asked noticing the quiet atmosphere.

“Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie, and Eunji unnie went to exercise. Naeun unnie is in her room drawing and listening to music.” Hayoung explained.

“oh I see. What about you? What were you doing?”

“nothing, just watching some TV. Unnie?” She stuck her hand out.

“yeah?” I said acting clueless.

“ahhh unnie!” Hayoung whined stomping her feet.

“alright alright, you giant baby.” I said laughing.

I put down my suitcase and started to rummage through it. Whenever one of us goes on a trip without the others, we would always get gifts for each other.

“here you go!” I said taking out a box of Jeju’s famous chocolate.

“you’re the best unnie!” Hayoung squealed then hugged me again, which I did not mind at all.

Hayoung pulled back and then started opening the chocolate and eating it happily. I smiled as I watched her eat. Then she took a piece and fed it to me, which I happily opened my mouth for. ‘Hayoung-ah, why can’t you see my feelings for you?’ Hayoung is a really smart girl, but she is as dense as Bomi unnie when it comes to love. Hayoung always fail to notice that I treat her a little more special than I do to the unnies.

“I’m going to greet Naeun unnie.” I said getting up and walking towards her room.

“when you’re done, can you come play with me? I missed you a lot.” Hayoung said in a childish voice.

“of course, Hayoungie.” I gave her a smile.

I made my way to Naeun unnie and Hayoung’s room and knocked on the door. How did Naeun unnie get so lucky to always be room with Hayoung? In our 4 years, I never once got to room with her.

“come in.” Naeun unnie said.

“hey unnie, I’m back!” I said as I walked into the room.

“oh hey Namjoo-ah. How was Jeju Island?”

“it was really fun.”

“that’s great! So what did you bring me?”

Seriously, the only things my members care about are gifts.

“here you go.” I said handing her the gift.

“you go to Jeju Island, and all you got me was a keychain…” Naeun unnie said.

“hey it’s the thought that counts!” I defended myself.

“what did you get Hayoung?”

“k-keychain…” I lied.

“keychain my .”

“alright alright, I got her some chocolate while I got you unnies key chains.” I confessed.

“when it comes to Hayoungie I think you should just straight out tell her, Namjoo-ah.”

“w-what are you talking about?”

“oh please. Don’t act dumb, we all know you love Hayoung.” Naeun unnie flicked me on the forehead.

“ow! Who’s we?”

“what do you mean ‘who’s we?’ what other we are there? WE as in the rest of the members.” Naeun unnie explained in a sarcastic tone.

“oh…” I said not knowing what to say.

“you should confess to her soon, I think she really likes you too.”

“errrm I don’t know. I don’t want things to be awkward between us if she doesn’t like me that way.”

“stop being such a wuss!” Naeun unnie raised her voice a bit and hit me on the head.

“you should take your own advice, unnie!”

“w-what are you talking about? I don’t like anyone.” Naeun unnie got quiet again.

“yeah right. I see the way you look at Eunji unnie, and how you send glares to my Hayoungie whenever Eunji unnie hugs her.”

“I hate you.” Naeun unnie mumbled.

“see it’s hard!”

“okay fine, but our cases are different. I know that Hayoung likes you, she always talks about how great you are right before we sleep. As for me, I’m sure Eunji unnie has other people that she would rather be with.” Naeun unnie said sadly.

“r-rreally? She talks about me?” I felt my lip forming into a big smile.

“yeah, it’s really annoying. You’re not even that great.” Naeun unnie teased.

“hey!” I pouted.

“don’t do like, you look ugly.”

“wow! You really are a black witch.”

“yah you little , come here!” Naeun unnie yelled then she came at me.

She knocked me over onto the bed and then started hitting me with her pillow. I took a pillow to defend myself, and would sometimes hit her back. We continued laughing and hitting each other for a bit. Beside Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie, we were the ones that bickered the most. The other members thought we had some issues between each other, when they said that we burst out laughing. We always bicker and tease each other, but that’s just how we are. That’s how we show our love to each other.

“what are you guys doing?” Hayoung asked quietly.

I looked up and I saw her standing by the door looking sad. Naeun unnie and I stopped hitting each other and we realized how awkward our position was. Naeun unnie was on top of me straddling me, while I was just laying under her staring up at her.

“uhh n-nothing.” Naeun unnie said getting off of me.

“okay then.” Hayoung said then walked back out.

“you better go play with your girlfriend now.” Naeun unnie said, “get out, I want my peace and quiet.”

“okay okay sheesh.” I said walking out.

I walked back out to the living room and saw Hayoung laying on the couch and staring up at the ceiling. Her face looked like she was deep in though.

“Hayoungie!” I said sweetly as I went to lay on her. My body was on top of her, and I snuggled my head into her neck, so I can hide my red face.

“oof!” Hayoung made a sound as I laid on her.

“yah, am I that heavy?” I raised my head to look at her.

“n-no. I was just surprised!” Hayoung quickly said then wrapped her arm around my waist. I can see her face slowly becoming red. It was either from being crushed by me making her unable to breath, or she was blushing! It’s probably the former.

“what are you thinking about?”

“nothing really.” She asked.

“tell me Hayoung-ah.” Hoping she’ll say she’s thinking about me.

“school I guess.” Hayoung said making me disappointed.

“oh really?” I tried not to sound disappointed.

She started telling me her troubles and why she was worried about school. Then I tried to give her up advice. After that there was silence between us, but it was a comfortable silence. I continued resting my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat as I drifted off to sleep.

“yah, wake up.” I heard a voice say and something on my .

“yah.” The voice said again.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Naeun unnie towering over us, with her foot on my .

“would you kindly please remove your nasty foot off of my precious ?” I asked, still not getting up.

“Eunji unnie! Namjoo called my foot nasty.” Naeun unnie shouted to Eunji unnie.

“Kim Namjoo! Say you’re sorry!” I heard Eunji unnie shouted.

“sheesh. What a snitch.” I mumbled as I got up.

I forgot that I was sleeping on Hayoung, so when I got up, I saw her slowly opening her eyes.

“sorry for sleeping on you, Hayoung-ah!” I apologized.

“it’s fine, unnie. I don’t mind!” she said sweetly giving me her beautiful smile.

“yah, where’s my apology?” Naeun unnie said.

I stuck my tongue out at her and then went to the kitchen to get some water. Rong unnie was busy cooking and didn’t notice me walking in.

“unnie! Did you miss me?” I said as I hugged her.

“kyaa! Namjoo-ah, you scared me!” She said returning the hug.

“hehe, sorry unnie!”

“go get the others, dinner is ready.” Chorong unnie said.

“EVERYONE! DINNER IS READY!” I shouted.

“YAH!” Chorong unnie shouted at me.

“what? You told me to call them.” I said innocently.

Chorong unnie didn’t say anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter