2Eun Part 1

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

It’s been 6 months. I still haven’t moved on. How you can move on from the love of your life? For the past 6 months I’ve been locking myself up in my apartment and only went out for my job. My friends have all tried to comfort me, but it wasn’t working. They tried their best to make me forget her, but that’s just impossible. The night that we broke up still replay in my head everyday.

Flashback

We were walking hand in hand around the park. We had just finished eating dinner and now we were walking around the park to walk it off. The walk was unusually silent. Sometimes when there was silence between us it was a comfortable silence, but this time it didn’t feel comfortable. There was a dark cloud and gloomy aurora around us. Naeun was being more quiet than usual, I was waiting for her to tell me what’s wrong, but she never did and it was making me worried.

“Naeun-ah, what’s wrong?” I finally asked.

“there’s nothing wrong.”

“don’t you dare lie to me. I can see something is bothering you.” I said staring her straight into her eyes.

“let’s break up.” She said after a moment of silence.

I thought that maybe I’ve heard it wrong.

“what did you say?” my heart was beating at a really fast rate.

“let’s break up.” She repeated.

I felt like my world was crashing down.

“w-what? Why?”

“I…”

“you what?”

“I don’t love you anymore…”

How can she say that?! We’ve been together for 4 years. How can that love just go away? Has she been lying to me about her feelings?

“what do you mean you don’t love me anymore?” at this point I was crying already.

“I just don’t, okay?! After tonight, I don’t want to see you anymore. We’re done. We’re over. So live your life because I don’t want you to be in mine anymore!” She was semi shouting, and then she jerked her hands away from mine.

“h-how can you say that? How can you do this after being together for 4 years?!” I couldn’t control my emotions anymore. Why was she doing this? Was I not enough for her?

“those 4 years meant nothing. Goodbye…” she said coldly then she called for a taxi and hurried and went in.

I stood at the park dumbfounded at what had happened. I was wishing and hoping that this was just a nightmare, but it wasn’t. Son Naeun. We were together for 4 years and it all went away in one night. I started sobbing uncontrollably and couldn’t go home by myself so I called Bomi. Bomi came to pick me up and we went back to her house. When we got there Bomi had call Chorong unnie, Namjoo, and Hayoung to come console me. It didn’t work, nothing made me feel better.

End of Flashback

After the breakup I had tried calling Naeun and texting her, but I never got a respond. I went to her house, but the maids always told me that she wasn’t home. After that I went back to my apartment and stayed there. I couldn’t move on. Naeun was part of my future, and now that she’s gone I didn’t know what to do anymore.

Naeun POV

“are you ready?” Taemin oppa asked as he grabbed my hand.

I simply nodded and walked beside him. We were boarding the airplane to go to California. This was really hard for me; I had spent all of my 22 years in Korea. I don’t like the idea of change; I didn’t want to start over. I really didn’t want to leave Korea because it means I’m officially leaving her. Jung Eunji. She was the love of my life and I hate myself for hurting her. The way I broke up with her was harsh, but it was the only way. I rather have her hate me than have her still in love with me. She was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, but being the daughter of a big business owner makes it impossible. My father had forced an arranged marriage for me to merge the two companies together. I tried to fight it, but it didn’t work.

The day that I had to breakup with Eunji unnie was the hardest day of my life. It took all of my willpower not to cry in front of unnie. After that day the others tried to get in contact with me, but I never answered them. I needed all of them to hate me.

After a long airplane ride we’ve finally reached California. We went straight to our new house and got settled in. Taemin oppa had some business to take care of so he went to the company right away. I didn’t feel like unpacking so I took out my laptop and checked my emails. I saw that I got a lot of emails from Hayoung. She never gave up on trying to reach me. The others gave up after 3 months or so, but Hayoung continued on calling, messaging, and whatever kind of messages that she can do.

Naeun unnie, where are you? Everyone is still worried about you. Please answer.

Sigh. I felt really bad for doing this to her. It’s been six months maybe I should talk to her. There’s no way she will be able to come and drag me back to Korea. I should put her at ease.

I took my phone and decided to call, I didn’t care if international calls were expensive. Money was never an issue with me.

“Hello?”

I started tearing up at the sound of her voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter