Chomi/2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

I woke up with Naeun right by my side. After talking last night I decided to stay over. All we did was sleep, we didn’t reach Chomi level yet. I looked over and saw Naeun still sleeping soundly. I noticed that the blanket wasn’t covering her, and her shirt was lifted up midway revealing her stomach. Her stomach was so perfect. You can also see the scars; every time I see the scars it pains me. I hate that I wasn’t able to protect her from her dad.

After staring at her stomach for a creepy amount of time, my eyes shifted to her face. She looked so peaceful. I had back the urge to kiss her because I didn’t want to wake her up.

I slowly got out of bed and decided to make breakfast for her. As I walked into the kitchen I heard the front door opening. I leaned over a bit to see if Chorong unnie was coming home, and yup it was her.

“good morning unnie!”

“Eunji?! What are you doing here?”

“the question is, what are you doing barely coming back home? The walk of shame I see.” I said laughing.

“come here.” Chorong unnie said in a scary tone.

I didn’t want to, but I obeyed since she’s the oldest. I knew what she was going to do.

When I got close to her she smacked me on the head with her purse.

“and do you know why I did that?” Chorong unnie asked.

I nodded my head, not wanting to get hit anymore.

“so you didn’t answer me, why are you here again?” Chorong unnie asked.

“my girlfriend lives here. Isn’t that enough?”

“did you guys do anything?” Chorong unnie eyed me.

“no! We’re not like you and Bomi!” I said defending myself.

“yah! What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“oh please unnie. You guys do it EVERYWHERE.”

“n-no we don’t…” Chorong unnie said, her face turning red.

“uh huh sure, tell me that to my conference room.”

“so you didn’t take advantage of my innocent little sister, right?”

“don’t worry unnie, we’re still pure.”

“pfft I don’t care about you. I only care about Naeunnie.”

“wow unnie! Fine, no breakfast for you then!”

“good! Because Bomi tells me you can’t cook anyways!”

“hey! I can cook! Well it’s edible…”

“it better be. I don’t want you killing Naeun.”

“gosh unnie!”

“have fun, I’m going back to sleep.”

“I’m sure you need it from the fun you had last night.” I said as I walked back into the kitchen.

“you are so dead once I wake up.” Chorong unnie glared at me then went into her room.

I started opening the fridge and cupboards to see what food there were. From the looks of it I guess I can make some American style breakfast. I started mixing the pancake mix, and then I started cooking the bacons. I heard the door opening, so I looked thinking that it was Naeun, but instead it was Chorong unnie.

“I thought you were sleeping?”

“I smell bacon.”

She came over and started reaching for the plate of bacons. She grabbed nearly all of them and started walking back to her room.

“aiish, now I gotta make more.” I grumble to myself.

After I finished cooking everything I placed them on a tray and then headed into Naeun’s room. She was still sleeping soundly. Man that girl can sleep. It’s already 11 in the morning.

I stood beside the bed, still holding the tray, calling Naeun’s name softly.

“Naeun-ah, wake up~”

She didn’t move at all, so I used my foot to kick her a bit.

“Naeun-ah.”

She stirred a bit, but not much.

“wake up, I made breakfast.”

“I don’t wanna. I’m not hungry.” Naeun said in a baby voice.

“come on, you gotta eat. I made it for you.”

“but I’m sleepy.”

“you can take a nap later.”

“will you feed me?”

“you’re not a baby, you can feed yourself!”

“okay then I’m not going to wake up. Good night!” She said then covered herself with her blanket.

“alright fine you big baby, I’ll feed you if you get up.”

“okay!” Naeun said happily and sat up.

I rolled my eyes, but found this Naeun really cute. I gently sat down and placed the tray on my lap. I picked up some eggs with the fork and then fed it to Naeun.

“is it good?” I asked.

“yeah! You’re so awesome!” Naeun said then kissed me on the cheeks.

I smiled and then continue feeding her until there was no more.

“thanks unnie, you’re really the best!”

“alright, go wash up now. I’ll do the dishes.”

Naeun nodded her head and then headed to the restroom. I carried the tray to the sink and started washing the dishes and everything else.

When I was almost done I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

“done already?” I asked, turning around to hug her.

“yup!”

“oh god I don’t need to see that.” Chorong unnie grumbled as she came out of her room.

“there’s no more bacon…so why are you up again?” I asked.

“can’t sleep.” Chorong unnie sighed.

“here’s some coffee.” I handed her a cup of hot coffee.

“thanks. Wow Naeun-ah, your girlfriend knows how to kiss up.” Chorong unnie said teasingly.

“so what’s the plan for today?” I asked.

“I have the day off.” Naeun said.

“again? I swear I never see you work!” I said.

“that’s the beauty of working at a graphic design company.” Naeun said sticking her tongue out.

“I gotta go to work today.” I said sadly.

“aren’t you going to ask me about my plan?” Chorong unnie chimed in.

“why ask when I already know?”

“what am I doing today then?”

“Bomi.” I said laughing.

“you are so dead.” Chorong unnie came towards me while I hid behind Naeun.

“Naeunnie, save me from your meanie sister!”

“Chorong unnieee,” Naeun said sweetly, “please forgive my pabo girlfriend.”

“fine.” Chorong unnie said, “you’re lucky you got Naeun on your side, but next time you are so dead.”

I stuck out my tongue when Chorong unnie wasn’t looking, but Naeun saw so she hit me on the arm.

“alright, I’m off to work. I’ll see you later beautiful.” I said pulling Naeun close to me.

“don’t overwork yourself!” She said then pecked me on the lips.

Chorong POV

I watched as the two couple said goodbye to each other. It was cute. It was also weird because I wasn’t used to seeing Naeun with someone. She’s been with people before, but then she was shy and afraid to show herself, so things were a bit awkward.

“so what are you doing today?” Naeun asked me after Eunji left.

“nothing, the office said I don’t have to come in, but I’m probably going to. Just to check up on the others. You?”

“hmm I guess I should go to the company and check on my team too.” Naeun said sighing.

“good girl.” I said patting her head, “well I’m gonna go get ready.”

I went back to my room and started getting dress. I was about to throw my old clothes into the hamper, but before I did, I smelled it. It smells just like Bomi. I smile to myself thinking about Bomi.

When I finished getting ready I went out and say goodbye to Naeun. I was still a bit iffy about leaving her to do her own things, afraid that something bad might happen, but there was nothing I could do. I can’t stay by her side 24/7.

I got to the office and my secretary and some of the workers greeted me. I was the executive editor for the magazine.

“hey why are you here today?” Irene came into my office and asked me.

“it’s boring at home.” I said shrugging.

“there’s something new about you. Spill it” Irene said looking at me up and down.

“there’s nothing new with me.”

“I’m sure there is. I can see it, you’re happier.”

“you’re going crazy.” I said playfully shoving her.

“you’re getting laid aren’t you?”

I widened my eyes, “w-what?”

“oh my god, you are! Who is it?!”

“yah shut it. I don’t want other people hearing.”

“so you’re going to tell me?”

“nope.”

“aww come on!”

“go do your work! Don’t you have a project due soon?”

“fine. We will continue this later!” She said sternly.

I smirked in victory. Then I started looking over the stuff I had to do. They were mostly stuff that weren’t due for a couple more weeks, so of course I was going to procrastinate.

After sitting and doing nothing for hours, Irene showed up again.

“I told you I’m not done with you.” She said, then she sat on my table.

“there’s nothing to tell.”

“come on tell me, who’s the lucky guy? Or girl?”

“no one!”

“so you just had a one night thing? That doesn’t sound like you.”

“yah stop it!”

“I can’t believe you’re hiding stuff from your best friend!” Irene moved from the table and then sat on the lap and squished my cheeks together.

“ahhhhh.” I whined.

“are you going to tell me?”

Since I couldn’t talk, I shook my head.

“you know I can probably get it out of Naeun.”

Crap. She got me there. Naeun is so bad at keeping secrets.

Suddenly I heard my office door opening and Bomi’s head popped in. Her expression went from happy to a hurt expression.

“uhh sorry, wrong room.” Bomi apologized then ran off.

“wow she was cute.” Irene said.

“yah get off.” I pushed Irene off then started running after Bomi.

I went out of my office and didn’t see her anywhere. So I hurried and went into the elevator thinking that she’s out of the building. When I got down I saw Bomi barely walking out of the building, sulking. I felt bad, but she’s so cute!

“Bbom-ah!” I called out, but she didn’t stop.

I ran to her and stopped her. She didn’t look at me. She just had her head down.

“hey, look at me.” I said softly.

“you were worried about me cheating, but what about you huh?” Bomi said sadly.

Aiiya this girl is misunderstanding.

“that girl that was sitting on me was just my friend.” I explained.

“I thought Naeun was your friend.”

“yah I don’t just have one friend.” I said lightly hitting her on the head.

“but you guys looked so intimate.”

“she’s just crazy and weird like that. We’re just friends.”

“are you sure?”

“why would I have someone else when I already have you?”

Bomi didn’t say anything, but she blushed and looked back down again.

“you’re cute when you’re jealous.” I said pinching her cheeks.

“you’re pinching a little too hard!” Bomi whined.

“this is also punishment for thinking I would cheat.”

“sorry.” Bomi mumbled.

“you’re forgiven!” I said pecking her on the lips, “so what are you doing here? How did you ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter