Chomi Part 1

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the day I met you
I knew we'd be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you and I wanna have your kids
Thinking never compare to the feeling of your kisses

Bomi POV The First Day We Met

“hey you see that girl?” I gestured to the girl that was sitting at the table alone.

“yeah what about her?” my best friend asked.

“she’s going to be mine.” I said confidently.

“do you even know her?”

“nope, but I know I want her.”

Eunji just rolled her eyes and went back to studying. I continued staring at the girl. She was seriously beautiful. Usually when I see beautiful people I just think ‘oh they’re beautiful’, that’s it. With her my heart pounds a lot faster and I feel really nervous.

She looked up and looked my way. I got scared and immediately hid behind my book, while Eunji was laughing at me.

“hey Eunji unnie and Bomi unnie,” Naeun came to our table and greeted.

“hey princess!” Eunji said with a smile and gave a peck to her girlfriend.

“what are you guys doing?” Naeun asked.

“well I’m studying, but Bomi over here is busy staring at someone.”

“who? Who? Who?” Naeun asked excitedly.

“ahh Naeun keep it down! That girl.” I said, lowkey pointing.

“Chorong unnie?” Naeun said, a little too loudly causing the girl to look up. We all immediately turned our head the other ways.

“Naeunnie, I love you, but sometimes you need to know when to talk quietly.” Eunji said covering her girlfriend’s mouth.

“you know her?” I asked her.

“yeah, she’s in my music class.”

“are you guys friends?” I asked feeling excited, maybe Naeun can introduce us.

“yeah…” Naeun said slowly realizing what I’m about to ask her.

“Bomi, please don’t make my girlfriend be your matchmaker.” Eunji said sighing.

“please!” I said giving my best puppy dog eyes.

“okay fine!” Naeun sighed, “let’s go.”

I gave Naeun my biggest smile. We all got up and started walking toward her table. I was feeling really nervous, I could feel my palm getting sweaty. Oh god I hope we don’t shake hands.

“Chorong unnie!” Naeun greeted happily.

“oh hey Naeun-ah.” My angel greeted giving the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

“do you mind if we sit here?”

“no it’s fine.” She said moving her stuff to make space.

“unnie, this is my awesome girlfriend Jung Eunji. This is her gorilla best friend Yoon Bomi. Guys, this is Park Chorong.” Naeun introduced her. I made a mental note to kill Naeun later.

“hey.” She gave a shy smile.

“are you 1993 since Naeun calls you unnie?” Eunji asked.

“I’m actually 1991.” She answered.

“ahh so you’re also our unnie!” Eunji said.

“yup.”

Then there was awkward silence. I didn’t know what to say due to my nervousness so I stayed quiet.

“umm so why did you call Bomi-shi a gorilla?” Chorong unnie asked suddenly.

I mentally sighed, great she remembered it.

“you can drop the formalities, just Bomi is fine.” I said.

“Bomi unnie eats like a gorilla that’s why.” Naeun answered.

“yah Son Naeun, do you want Eunji to know about the chicken incident, hmm?” I asked eyeing Naeun.

“okay I’ll stop now.” Naeun covered .

“huh?” Eunji asked with a confused expression.

“eat like a gorilla? That’s the first time I heard someone be described that way. I’d like to see it sometimes.” Chorong unnie said smiling.

This is my chance!

“you can see it for yourself tomorrow if you go out for lunch with me tomorrow.” I said coolly.

I noticed Eunji and Naeun surprised expression. Chorong unnie was also surprised.

“yeah we should all eat together!” Eunji said.

“Eunji, don’t you have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow around lunch time?” I asked hoping she will get the hint.

“nope. I’m free all day tomorrow!” Eunji said smiling.

“too bad. You are busy tomorrow.” I said giving her a glare.

“no I’m not.” Eunji said, making me want to hit her.

“so Chorong unnie, want to have lunch with me tomorrow? Just me.” I asked facing Chorong unnie.

“umm okay sure.” She said smiling.

“alright, it’s a date then!” I said excitedly.

“a date it is.” She said then looked down, before she looked down I saw her face starting to get a shade of pink.

I can’t believe it! I got a date with Chorong unnie! Gaaah I’m so excited for tomorrow. I knew it. Tomor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter