Chomi

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuing from the 2Eun chapters~

Chorong POV

I woke up a bit startled because I felt a hand draped over my stomach. A hand…which means I’m in bed with someone. I turned to the side and was met with a sleeping gorilla’s face. Great. I peaked under the blanket and yup we’re both .

How can I sleep with someone I barely met?! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I shook Bomi trying to wake her up.

“hey. Wake up.”

“mmm.”

“yah!”

“give me 5 more minutes…”

“yah get up now!” I said hitting her.

“ugh! What?!” her eyes finally opened and gave me a glare.

“we need to get something straight. This never happened, got that?”

“wow are you ashamed of me?”

“duh.”

Bomi rolled her eyes and then turned the other to go back to sleep. I gently got out of bed and tried to find my clothes that were scattered on the floor everywhere.

“you got a y body, you should show it off more often.” I heard Bomi say.

“yah! Never say that again!” I said throwing some clothes at her.

After finally finding my clothes I started heading out. I called a cab to go see Naeun at the hospital. As I was getting there I was thinking of the events of last night. We kissed passionately, then we went into the car. Bomi wanted to take my clothes off, and she asked for permission. I was surprised when she asked for permissions. I can’t believe I let things go this far. I’m not the one-nightstand kind of person and also I barely know her! I hate her; she’s always getting me mad. She’s so arrogant and stupid and…y…and really good in bed. Aiish! What am I thinking?!

After I arrived I decided to throw those thoughts away and go see Naeun. When I got to Naeun’s room, I see Eunji and Naeun staring lovingly at each other. God that is disgustingly cute.

“Jung Eunji! Stay away from my little sister!” I said as I barged into the room.

“oh my gosh! Unnie, you scared me!” Naeun said.

“good,” I giggled, “how are you feeling?”

“great!”

“I’m sure you do, with Eunji by your side staring lovingly.” Let the teasing being.

“w-what? N-no…” Naeun said blushing.

“yah Eunji-ah, I’ve been here for a while now and you haven’t greeted me yet? Hmmm I’m starting to think you’re too rude for my Naeunnie.”

“s-sorry! Hey Chorong unnie!” Eunji said nervously.

This is so fun.

“so are you guys officially together?” I asked.

They both shyly nodded, making me squeal.

“oh yeah, do you know if Bomi went straight home after dropping you off? She’s not answering my calls.” Eunji asked.

Okay, don’t be nervous.

“I’m not sure, when she dropped me off I went straight to bed.”

“oh strange, she always picks up my call, unless she’s with a girl…” Eunji said thinking.

“probably.” I said.

“unnie, didn’t you wear that yesterday…?” Eunji asked.

“no, I have two of these, just different colors.” I lied.

I went to sit beside Naeun hoping Eunji doesn’t ask about Bomi anymore. I tried to focus on thinking about work and Naeun’s well-beings, but that pabo gorilla keeps popping up in my head. Our kiss was just so perfect and…hot. I never felt that way with anyone before. It was just a one-time thing, that’s all.

As if the higher power hated me or something. Once I finally got Bomi out of my head, she walked into the room.

“hey Bomi!” Eunji greeted.

Bomi was smiling brightly, “hey guys.”

“Bomi unnie…I’m really sorry.” Naeun said with a sad tone.

“aww my little Naeunnie, I forgive you!” Bomi said, then went to Naeun’s side to hug her and then she started ruffling Naeun’s hair.

“you have 5 seconds to let her go, or you will only have one arm.” Eunji said making me chuckle.

“oh yeah?!” Boi said, then she kissed Naeun on the cheeks.

“YAH!” Eunji shouted then went over to Bomi to hit her.

Naeun was staring at the two with an amused expression. I couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous. I shouldn’t feel jealous. Bomi is just a player. Last night never happened. I still dislike her. A LOT.

“hey Chorong unnie!” Bomi finally greeted me.

I just looked at her, then looked away.

“did you miss me?” she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I really wanted to hit her.

“in your dreams.”

“if it was in my dream we’d already be doi-”

I quickly jabbed her in the stomach really hard.

“oh god. I think I’m gonna throw up.” Bomi said before crashing onto the floor.

“Bomi-ah, apologize to Chorong unnie.” Eunji said.

“what?! Why do I need to apologize to her? Did you not see her jab me in the stomach?!”

“you were rude to her when you guys first meet.”

“b-b-but she’s being rude now!” Bomi whined.

“yah, wanna get hit again?” Eunji raised her hand.

“sheesh!” Bomi grumble.

“Chorong unnie,” Bomi said sweetly, “I’m sorry for mistreating you when we first met.” She politely bowed her head cutely.

My heart was pounding fast for no damn reason.

“you’re forgiven.” I said patting her head.

“so Naeun, when are you getting out of here?” Bomi asked.

“not any time soon.” Naeun said sadly.

“aww, I was looking forward to taking you out on a date.”

“date?!” Eunji and I said in unison.

“yup.”

“you want to take MY girlfriend out on a date?” Eunji asked, glaring at Bomi.

“girlfriend?! What?! You’re lying.”

Eunji rolled her eyes and then pecked Naeun on the lips.

“believe me now?”

“that’s nothing!”

Bomi suddenly surprised all of us by pecking me on the lips.

“see I pecked her on the lips and we’re not together.”

“YAH! Do you want to die?!” I said hitting her nonstop.

Why did she have to do that?! Now I’m not going to be able to forget about her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter