Chomi Part 1

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is written by Asgaoplease~ 

Bomi POV

Just another boring day at school and I'm waiting for my class to end so I can go eat lunch with my best friend, whom I've been close to since we were in diapers.

I was trying to pay attention but my eyes just won't listen to me and kept on closing. Man I really need to sleep earlier.

I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I heard a book slam onto my desk. That scared the out of me and I was about to yell at them until I saw it was my professor.

"Yoon Bomi. Why do you even bother coming to class if youre just going to sleep?"

"because you made it a requirement to come to class" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"eh whatever get out of here, class ended 10 minutes ago" my teacher said then walked back to his desk.

Oh sht I'm late! I hope she doesn't get mad at me. Me and my best friend, Chorong unnie, eat lunch together everyday. We do almost everything together. We would walk each other to class, hold hands, and tease each other all the time. It's so weird how other students always mistaken us as couples and stare at us in awe though. I mean I love Chorong unnie but not in that way.

I ran to the dining hall to find a grumpy unnie sitting at our usual table with her arms crossed. Crap she's mad. I tried my best to sneak up behind her to give her a surprise hug but just when I was about to put my arms around her...

"Yah Yoon Bomi you're late" she said with a mad tone. She's usually very chill about everything but she hates it when people don't show up on time.

"Sorry rongmama I kind of fell asleep in class. heh" I said with a sheepish laugh.

"Why am I not surprised?"

"I promise I won't be late ever again!" I side hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Ok fine I'll forgive you if get me some food" unnie said still crossing her arms

Aiish this cute , usually if people talk to me with attitude or tells me to do something, I would either beat them up or cuss them out, but unnie is my best friend so she's the only exception.

"fine" I said then ruffled her hair a little and stuck my tongue out at her. I know how much she hates it when people touch her head haha.

I got us our food and i was really hungry so I was shoving a lot of food in my mouth. When I looked up I saw unnie staring at me.

"what? do I have something on my face?"

She just shook her head and got a napkin then she helped me wipe my face. When she was done I gave her a kiddish smile.

"you know you don't have to rush right? no one's gonna steal your food."

"but I'm hungry" I said with a mouth full of dukbokki.

"ok ok just keep your mouth shut when you're eating."

"ahh" I said opening my mouth and showing all the food.

"I hate you."

"I love you too hehe" I giggled smuggly and continued eating.

Once we were done eating I walked unnie to class. As we passed the halls I saw a couple of my fangirls and they waved at me. I was gonna wave back but Chorong unnie suddenly grabs my hand and interlocked our fingers. I gave her a weird look but gripped her hand tighter and started swinging our arms. Unnie is always protective of me when it comes to other girls but I dont blame her, I always put my arm around her shoulder when ever she's talking with guys or a guy is trying to approach her. It's a natural instinct to protect your best friend am I right?

"so what do you want to do after class today?" I asked with a smile

"I don't know. where do you wanna go?"

"let's go to the pet store!" I suggested cuz I knew that unnie loves puppies.

"but we can't even buy one" she said pouting.

"it's ok we can still play with them."

"true ok we can go, but I have to go to volleyball practice afterwards."

"alright I'll drop you off after."

I was debating if I should go to practice with her or not because there are lots of guys that go to the gymnasium just to watch her practice. Damn erts.

"whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing. we're here! Have fun in class unnie!" I said then ran off.

Chorong POV

Aish this pabo. Didn't even wait for me to say goodbye.

I walked into my class and I notice an unfimiliar face sitting next to my desk. Is she new here? Shes looks so cute. Act normal Park Chorong. Act normal. I kept telling myself as I sat next to her.

Class was about to begin and I don't know why but I felt really nervous sitting next to her.

"you smell really nice" I said out loud without thinking. that wasn't creepy right? I was just complimenting her perfume. Yea thats right her perfune smells good.

"t-thanks" she said awkwardly.

Dammit I did creep her out.

"Hi my name is Park Chorong" I said trying to change the subject.

"My name is Jung Eunji nice to meet you" she said with an eyesmile.

My god her smile is so perfect and cute and pretty and and bright and natural. Ok I gotta stop being a creep.

"Are you new here?"

"Yup I just transfered today. The people here are really nice."

"you think so? then you probably havent met Bomi yet haha."

"who's Bomi?"

"my best friend. She can be a real idiot and jerk sometimes but she's actually pretty friendly if you get on her good side/"

"thats cool maybe we should all hang out some time" she said and again with that eye smile. Ugh she's killing me.

the professor came in so we had to pay attention but i would secretly steal glances at her.

Eunji POV

The people here are seriously so nice! I just transfered here. When I first got here I was so lost and couldn't find my classes but luckily this goddess, I mean very nice girl ask me if I needed any help. I seriously couldn't breathe for a few seconds because she was so beautiful.

Flashback

I was looking around with a campus map in my hand when all of a sudden someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Do you need any help?" she asked with a smile

Holy.... Am I dreaming?

"y-yea I-I'm kind of l-lost" I stuttered. I have never seen anyone this beautiful in my whole 20 years of living.

"You're cute, here let me show you around" she said and giggled. Am I hearing things? did she really just call me cute? I can feel my heart jumping out of my chest and my cheeks turning red. And her laugh is so darn cute.

"T-thanks" I said trying to hide my blush. Why am I like this? I'm usually so outgoing and talkative but with her I can't even speak properly.

She was walking me around and showing me all the buildings for the different majors and subjects. We got pretty comfortable and I even made her laugh a couple of times. I don't know what this feeling is but I like it.

"Oh crap. I'm gonna be late for class! See you around!" she said then ran off.

"Wait! What's your name!" I screamed while she was running.

"Son Na Eun!" I barely heard cuz she was running away and waving but I'm just glad I did.

I realized that I didnt even get her number... Aiish why am I so stupid. Maybe I'll get lucky and meet her again.

End Flashback

Ever since she left I couldn't stop thinking about her. Son Na Eun? More like Son yeoshin.

After class ended I walked with Chorong unnie because she wanted to introduce me to Bomi. She told me to just call her unnie since shes a year older than me. While we were walking our hands with brush against each others from time to time on accident and I swear I saw Chorong blushing. but I didn't really think about it much cuz my mind was still filled with Son Yeoshin.

"Hey do you know a person called Son Yeoshin?" I asked out of no where

"Son who?" she gave me a weird look

"Oh I mean Son Naeun" I cant believe Son Yeoshin slipped out if my mouth

"Hmmm sounds fimiliar.."

"It's ok if you don't know I was jus-"

"Ah! I remember now!"

"really?! who is she?" I asked all excited.

"shes the captain of the cheerleading team and a member of a very popular sorority. I think Bomi knows her since I saw them talking before"

"oh" I said trying to hide my disappointment.

"why? what's wrong?"

"n-no reason. do you think she has practice today?"

"not sure but I have volleyball practice today."

"Oh so you play volleyball?"

"yup I'm the captain of the volleyball team." She said proudly.

"Oh cool. would it be weird to ask you for your phone number?"

I noticed Chorong unnie looking a bit nervous, I felt bad because I felt like I was being too forward.

"uhh it's okay if you say no." I said awkwardly so she doesn't feel like she has to give me her number.

"no it's fine, I was just caught off-guard that's all. Here give me your phone," she grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"here you go." She said handing back my phone.

"thanks. lets keep in contact" I said with my best smile.

"of course," she said smiling back.

Naeun POV

Man I can't believe I was almost late for my class with Bomi. I always look forward to this class because this is when I can have alone time with my crush. She's always around that girl Park Chorong and it makes me mad and jealous. I started liking Bomi since the first day of college.

Flashback

It was my first day in college and I was pretty nervous. I was always picked on and bullied in high school so I was the most introverted person alive. I wanted to completely change myself now that I'm in college. Everything was going fine and I was prettt excited about my new start until I saw these two guys thagt used to bully me in high school. Crap why out of everyone in the whole school, these two idiots have to go to the same university as me. I was just going to ignore them and walk pass them but one of them knocked the books out of my hand.

"Well lookie here if it isn't the clumsy dork of Arcadia High" they both laughed

"I'm surprised that you two are here. You sure you didn't have your parents buy your way into this school?"

"yah do you want to die?" one of them said and was about to slap me and I closed my eyes.

Huh why do I not feel anything? Did he slap me already?

I open my eyes to see the two idiots groaning on the floor.

"Come on let's run."

The person that saved me grabbed my wrist and we both started running away.

"Ok I think this is far enough," the girl said.

"t-thanks" i said out of breath.

"no problem. Those two heads won't we bothering you anymore," she said with a big smile on her face.

she's so cute hkdhshfinebjsk.

I was still lost and didn't know what to say.

"I'm Yoon Bomi by the way. Nice to meet you." She said then stuck out her hand.

I slowly shook her hand and was trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

"What's your name?"

"S-son Naeun" I said shyly.

"are you a freshmen?"

I just nodded my head.

"ooh then you have to call me unnie hehe I'm a second year" she said confidently.

She's so friendly and cute it's making my heart explode.

"since its your first day in college I'll give you some advice or peptalk if you would like to put it that way. You shouldn't be so shy, try to talk to more people and make more friends, thats the only way you will survive in this society. You're really pretty, you should have more confidence and ignore what other people say. You are the captain of your own ship. or life. ah I forgot so much for a professional peptalk, but you get the point right?"

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter