Hajoo

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung POV

“thank you for all your hard work!” we all said unison as we bowed to the crew.

We had just finished an interview promoting our Mr. Chu Japanese Version. I was feeling really tired, we’ve been up since 3 in the morning. I was glad we were finally going home and having our break.

“Joojoo unnie!” I ran to her and linked our arms.

She looked at me and then moved my arm out of hers then walked faster. Is she mad at me? What the heck? We were fine this morning, what happened? I tried to think of everything that happened this morning and nothing came to my mind to why she would be mad.

“Hayoung-ah, come here.” Chorong unnie called me.

“yeah?” I asked as I ran over to her.

She gestured me to come closer, so I did. Then she flicked me on the forehead.

“ow unnie! What was that for?” I rubbed my forehead to lessen the pain.

“for kissing my Bomi on the cheeks.”

“ahh unnie, you’re such a baby. Bomi unnie is my big sister, I can kiss her all I want!” I teased sticking out my tongue.

“yah pabo, do you want to die?” she raised her fist making me cowered in fear.

“alright alright, sorry unnie!”

“that’s my girl!” she smiled then swung her arm onto my shoulder as we walked back to the van.

“unnie, I should be doing that to you! Look at that, you’re so tiny that you have to tippy toe to put your arms around me!” as I said this I started running because I knew she was going to kill me.

“yah! Get back here maknae!” Chorong unnie roared as she chased after me.

Chorong unnie chased me all the way back to our van. Once she caught me I start apologizing repeatedly until Chorong unnie said it was fine. The others were already seated in the van and I noticed Namjoo unnie was sitting in the back. It was strange because usually the both of us would sit in the front. I guess she’s still mad for whatever reason. I decided to talk to her about it at the dorm since I was slowly falling asleep in the car.

When we got back to the dorm Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie went to their bedroom, while Eunji unnie and Naeun unnie went to the kitchen to get food. Namjoo unnie was walking to our room. I tried to stop Namjoo unnie, but she just kept on walking. Why is she being like this?

“Hayoung-ah, did you apologize to Namjoo yet?” Eunji unnie asked from the kitchen.

“why do I need to apologize to her?”

“wow, I can't believe I thought you were the smart one between the 6 of us.” Eunji unnie said in amazement.

“hey! I thought I was the smartest between the 6 of us.” Naeun unnie smacked Eunji unnie’s arm.

“I-I mean…of course you are! I was just s-saying.” Eunji unnie stuttered unable to get words out.

“hmmph!” Naeun unnie turned her back towards Eunji unnie.

“ahh Naeunnie, I’m sorry!” Eunji unnie whined as she ran to hug her girlfriend.

“why do I need to apologize to Namjoo unnie?” I asked again wanting to know why.

“because of that stunt you pulled! How can you kiss another person in front of your girlfriend?” Naeun unnie explained.

Ahhh is that why Namjoo unnie is mad? Because she’s jealous?

“but it was just Bomi unnie!”

“hmm! I think I’m going to go kiss Namjoo on the cheeks right now, so you’ll understand.” Eunji unnie started walking towards our bedroom, but was stopped by Naeun unnie.

“don’t you dare.” Naeun gave a glare.

“see! I didn’t even do it yet and my baby Naeunnie is already jealous.” Eunji unnie said in a baby voice then pinched Naeun unnie’s cheeks.

I was still a little confused at the whole situation. Why would Namjoo unnie be jealous? Bomi unnie is just my big sister. Also I barely even touched her cheek! Namjoo unnie is always close to Bomi unnie too, so why should she be jealous?

“go to the bedroom and explain yourself now before things get worse.” Eunji unnie said pushing me to my room.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I knocked on it, but no answer. I kept knocking on it and still no answer.

“Namjoo unnie, please open the door.”

No response.

“Eunji unnie, Naeun unnie! The door is locked.”

“here I got this.” Naeun unnie said as she walked to the door.

She did something to the door then it suddenly opened.

“wow daebak, what did you do?” I asked in amazement.

“it called a key, Hayoungie.” Then she showed me the key.

“hey! Why do you have a key to our room when I don’t even have one?” I tried to snatch it from her, but Naeun unnie was too quick.

“because reasons.” Naeun unnie winked then walked back to Eunji unnie.

I walked into the room and saw Namjoo unnie sleeping soundly. I forgot that she was such a heavy sleeper. I walked over to her bed and then laid beside her. I turned to my side and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter