Chomi Part 1

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

‘Yoon Bomi’ I typed into the search bar. Immediately about 2 million results showed up. I started scrolling through the videos; most of the videos were videos of my performances. I scrolled past through all of that and saw a lot of people doing covers of my songs and my dances. I clicked on one to watch, who knew one would turn into thirty. Then that thirty turning into forty. 

I spent hours watching the videos nonstop, and only paused when I heard my phone ringing.

“yes?” I answered.

“what are you doing?” My manger, also my best friend, Jung Eunji asked.

“nothing just watching some videos.”

“what are you doing Bomi-ah? You know the company wants you to finish your song by the end of the week.”

“I know I know. It’s only Monday! I still have time.”

I’m getting tired of the constant reminder.

“that’s what you always say. I’m in the neighborhood, so I’m going to come by. I’ll be there in about 5 minutes.”

“okay.”

5 minutes, huh? I guess I have time for one more video. I clicked on the next video and it showed the backside of a girl. She had her headphones in, but she was singing my song. Her voice was really something. It sounded so strong, yet quiet and fragile…if that made sense. I kept watching the video hoping that the girl’s face will show, but it didn’t. Then near the end of the video I caught a glimpse of her face, but it wasn’t so clear. At the end of the video she had realized that she was being filmed.

“yah!” She shouted then threw something at the camera, while the person holding the camera was laughing then turned it off.

Just then Eunji opened the door and barged in.

“don’t you ever knock?”

“no of course not.” Eunji said then plopped herself down on my couch, “still watching videos?”

“you should watch this, her voice is amazing.”

I pressed replay and showed Eunji the video. Although it was my second time listening to her I still got major goosebumps.

“wow, she should be famous, not you!” Eunji teased as we finished the video.

“hey!” I pouted punching on the arm, “so what are you doing here?”

“I’m here to make sure you finish your song! You have only 5 more days.”

“Eunji-ah, do you not hear yourself? I have 5 days! That’s still a lot of time!”

“yah pabo, stop procrastinating!” Eunji hit me on the head.

I took my couch pillow and hit her with it. Then she found her own pillow and hit me with it. Thus a pillow fight had started. We continued hitting each other, but then Eunji got on top of me and started hitting me more. I quickly moved my head, then knocked her pillow out of her hand. By doing so I made her lost her balance making her fall on top of me. Luckily I put the pillow between us so her face landed on the pillow instead of my face.

“YAH!” Eunji shrieked as she got off me.

“geeze quiet down will you?” I said getting up.

“gross! I almost kissed you. Oh gosh. My mouth would have been tainted with Bomi’s germs!”

“yah, what did you say?” I took a pillow and threw it at her.

“nothing, oh my amazing best friend.” Eunji said sweetly.

“you’re gonna make me throw up.” I fake gag.

“wanna go get something to eat?” Eunji asked.

“if I go out I’m going to get trampled by fans…” I said sighing. This is what I hate about being famous, I can never go out and have fun.

“then let’s put some type of disguise on you!” Eunji started rummaging through my drawer to find stuff.

After about 10 minutes of Eunji makeover, I could barely recognize myself because I was really covered up. Eunji’s great idea of a disguise was making me look like a guy. I bun up my hair and covered it with a beanie so help the disguise looked better. Eunji was also dressed as a guy since people knew who my manger was. Then we went out of the hotel that I’ve been staying at. I noticed some paparazzi waiting outside. I thought they were going to recognize me for sure, but amazingly they didn’t.

“see told yah it’ll work.” Eunji nudged me.

“alright alright. You are totally amazing!”

We started walking to a nearby restaurant because if anyone were to recognize us, it would make running back to the hotel a lot easier.  We walked inside and were immediately seated. The menus were on the table so we started looking at it.

“hey, I can get whatever I want, right? Since you’re treating.” I said.

“yah! Why am I treating? You’re the international super star.” Eunji complained.

“but right now I’m Jackson, not Yoon Bomi.” I said sticking out my tongue.

“let’s play a game later and decide then.”

Pfft Jung Eunji, why would you suggest a game? You at them. I laughed internally knowing that I’ll win.

“hello, I’ll be your waitress for today. Can I get you any drinks?” The waitress asked.

I had to do a double take because the waitress was simply beautiful. She had light brown hair and front bangs. The left side of her hair was tucked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter