Chomi Part 3

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

Oh god. I didn’t know what to do, so the first thing I thought of was running straight to the bedroom to hide.

“yah what are you doing?” Eunji asked, in the middle of changing.

“Chorong unnie is here!”

“so? Shouldn’t you be happy?” Eunji pulled down her shirt.

“are you crazy?! Get out and get rid of her or something.” I said pushing her out.

Eunji grumbled and then hurried out. I quickly closed the door and put my ears against the door hoping I can hear what they’re saying. Stupid room. I barely heard anything. I opened the door slowly and took a peek, but just my luck. Right at that moment Chorong unnie was walking by the door.

“YAH! Eunji-ah, Naeun-ah! There’s someone in your bedroom!” Chorong unnie shouted and put her foot between the door before I could close it.

“wait Chorong unnie!” Naeun shouted.

Due to Chorong unnie’s inhumane strength she pushed the door opened making me fall flat on my . I looked up and saw Chorong unnie staring down at me with a shocked expression.

“h-hey…” I said weakly as I got up.

“we can explain.” Eunji came running to the room.

“I- I…Bomi…here…you two…lying.” Chorong unnie barely got some words out.

“let’s breath for a bit and calm down.” Naeun said.

“I gotta g-get out of here.” Chorong unnie said, then ran straight to the door.

“wait!” Eunji ran after her.

Naeun and I started running too. Chorong unnie was about to open the door to leave, but Eunji beat her to it and slammed it close.

“you guys lied to me! I can’t believe you two!” Chorong unnie raged.

“no we didn’t!” Naeun said.

“uh huh sure. I clearly remember yesterday Eunji swearing that Bomi isn’t back. WELL LOOK WHO’S HERE!” Chorong unnie gestured to me.

“unnie…I just came by this morning.” I chimed in.

“w-what?”

“they didn’t know I was back. I barely came to visit them today.” I explained.

“see we didn’t lie.” Eunji said.

“oh…” Chorong unnie said.

Then there was awkward silence. None of us knew what to say or do. We all kind of just avoided eye contacts with each other, except for me. I was staring at Chorong unnie from head to toe. She still looked as perfect as ever. It took all my willpower not to run up to her and kiss her. .

“errm Eunji unnie and I will wait outside so you guys can talk.” Naeun said awkwardly then pulled Eunji with her.

“aww Naeunnie, but I wanted to see.”

“Bbom-ah!” Chorong unnie cried out and ran to hug me after Eunji and Naeun left. I felt my shoulder becoming wet. She’s crying. Why is she crying?

“unnie…” I said rubbing her back.

“do you know how much I missed you?!”

“I’ve missed you a lot too.” I said burying my face into her neck.

We stayed like that for a while, not saying or doing anything. Just hugging each other. I dreamt of this day for so long, even though the situation is different from what I imagined, it still felt nice to hug unnie again. Suddenly Chorong unnie pulled back, then she pulled me in for a kiss. Oh God. Her precious lips. Her soft kissable lips, they were on mine. After so many years I’m kissing her again. Then I remembered that she has a boyfriend, so I immediately pulled myself back.

“d-do you not love me anymore?” Chorong unnie asked, still crying.

“it’s not that. Of course I love you, but you have a boyfriend.”

“oh god. I have a boyfriend. Oh no no no no. I’m sorry Bomi-ah, I just lost myself.”

“it’s okay.” I said, trying to hide my voice.

“I still love you.” Chorong unnie said.

“and I still love you, but we can’t be together.”

“I’ll break up with him.”

“Chorong unnie, you’re thinking way too hastily. What if this is just one of those in the moment decision, and you end up regretting it?”

“I won’t regret it if it’s with you.” Chorong unnie’s sweet words kept making my heart pound.

“let’s give it some time. Let’s adjust to each other’s presence first then we will take things from there.”

“wow my Bomi have gotten really mature.” Chorong unnie said caressing my cheeks.

I tried my best to give her a smile. Then I grabbed her hand and we went outside to meet Eunji and Naeun.

“so…?” Eunji asked.

“so what?”

“so…?” Eunji repeated herself.

“let’s go eat!” I said, too lazy and overwhelmed to explain to Eunji and Naeun.

We started walking to the restaurant because Eunji thought we should spend more time together. I’m pretty sure it was just her opportunity to pester us about what happened in the house. After the continuous questions from Eunji, Naeun got annoyed so she pulled Eunji by the ears and they started walking ahead. Chorong unnie and I walked side by side. It was quiet at first, but then we started talking. We started talking about the past three years and what’s been happening.

“yo Bomi!” A voice shouted.

I recognized that voice!

“Amber unnie!” I looked up and there she was.

Amber unnie was a friend of mine from the army. She helped me through so much. We were really stressed out and missed our family a lot, so we only had each other.

“I thought you were going back to LA right after you discharge.” I said pulling away form the hug.

“I decided to stay for a couple of months, I’m leaving in a week though. I didn’t know you were discharged. Thanks for telling me!” Amber unnie said then started pinching my cheeks roughly.

“ahh unnie! I’m sorry! Please forgive me your highness.” I said teasingly.

“okay, you’re forgiven!” Amber unnie said letting go of my cheeks, then patting me on the head.

“so Bomi-ah, aren’t you going to introduce us?” Eunji said. I realized they were standing there awkwardly. Whoops.

“oh oops! Sorry guys! This is Amber unnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter