2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

I was walking through the school hallways trying to find my girlfriend. That girl always has her phone on silent. Where could she be? I checked all her classes, but she wasn’t there. I went to the art room and no sign of her. Finally I went to check the last place, which was the library.

Of course, it’s always the last place I check. I walked in the library and there was my beautiful son yeoshin sitting at the table with her stack of books. I was making my way towards her, but immediately stopped when I saw two guys going up to her.

“damn, hey girl.” The first guy said, making me gag.

“why are you alone?” the 2nd guy asked.

My Naeunnie just ignored them and continued reading her books.

“wow a quiet one. Hey, why don’t we go have some fun?” the 1st guy inched closer to Naeun, making her flinched.

“stop.” Naeun said.

“and she talks.” The 2nd guy said.

“what an angelic sound.” The 1st guy said.

Ugh. I was getting annoyed and disgusted with the two guys so I walked up to the table.

“don’t you guys have something better to do than hit on a girl in a library?” I called out.

“wow you’re pretty hot too. Wanna have some fun with us?” the 1st guy asked.

“gross.” I spat out.

“feisty!” the 2nd guy said.

“come on, we don’t bite…hard.” The 1st guy said winking.

“we’ll show you girls a great time.” The 2nd guy said then grabbed Naeun’s arm.

“you have 1 second to get your hand off of her.” I threatened.

“and if I don’t?”

I punched the guy in the face making him groaned and people to start looking at us.

“you’re a crazy !” The 2nd guy shouted then ran out, while the 1st guy ran after.

“unnie! Are you alright?!” Naeun grabbed my knuckle and inspected it.

“I’m fine Naeun-ah!”

“aiish unnie, you need to stop using violence!”

“but they touched you. Only I can touch you!” I said accidentally using my ageyo

“you’re so cute!” Naeun squealed and kissed me on the lips.

“why are you here? It’s time to go home.” I said.

“I can’t go home! I need to study.”

“for what?”

“biology midterm on Thursday.”

“you have 2 more days!”

“that’s not enough unnie!”

“ahh Naeun-ah you’re too good of a student!”

“unnie…” Naeun was tearing up.

“yah! What happened? Why are you tearing up?!” I panicked.

“I’m so stressed! I have a midterm on Thursday, I have an eight-page paper that’s due soon, I have two group projects to do, and we’re dissecting a rat on Thursday. I feel so overwhelmed.” Naeun put her head on the table.

I felt really bad seeing her like this. Naeun rarely get stressed out so seeing her like this pains me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.

“it’s okay Naeun-ah, take things slowly.” I whispered. I can feel my shirt getting wet a bit.

“just focus on what is due first, then once you finish that work on the next thing. Take things step by step and you’ll be fine.”

Naeun didn’t say anything but just hugged me tighter. I continued rubbing her back saying soothing things hoping to make her feel better.

“thanks, unnie. I just never had so much work to do all at once before. It’s really overwhelming me.” Naeun said once she finished crying.

“let’s take a break, okay? Come on let’s go get ice cream and then I’ll help you study at my house after.”

“I can’t afford to take a break, I have no time.”

“of course you can! Please Naeunnie baby.” I said giving her my puppy dog eyes.

“okay fine! You’re treating though!”

“gladly!” I kissed her on the cheeks.

We got into my car and then drove off to our favorite ice cream store. Once we got there we sat down at our usual spot and then owner came and gave us our ice cream without us saying so. We’ve been going to that ice cream shop for years and ordering the exact same thing so the owners definitely remembered us.

“how are you feeling?” I asked.

“a bit better, but I can’t really enjoy myself because my mind is still thinking about the works I still need to do.”

“maybe this will help.” I said pulling her in for a long sweet kiss.

“a bit, but you know when we’re kissing my mind is still thinking ‘so the hydrolysis process is blah blah.’”

“wow I am hurt!” I said putting my hand on my heart.

“I’m just kidding unnie! Thanks for trying to cheer me up.” Naeun smile brightly making me smile.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter