Chomi Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hey baby!” a voice said, then the owner of the voice came beside Bomi and laced their fingers together.

I noticed Eunji making a face and rolling her eyes.

“so why are you here?” Bomi asked facing me staring right into my eyes. Again, there it was the hate and anger.

“I go to school here.” I answered trying not to cower in fear from her gazes.

“you guys know each other?” Eunji asked.

“wait…you look familiar.” the girl who was beside Bomi said.

“this is Park Chorong.” Bomi said bitterly.

“Park Chorong…Chorong…OH! She’s your childhood friend, right?” the stranger girl said.

“oh…” Eunji said realizing something.

“she’s not my friend.” Bomi said, my heart was hurting a lot by now.

“excuse me.” I said, and then ran out of the cafeteria.

How can she say that?! We’re not friends? I quickly got into the restroom and felt tears falling down. I honestly didn’t expect myself to cry on the first day like this. I feel so lost, why does she hate me so much? What did I ever do? I tried to think of what I said in all the letters I’ve sent…but there was nothing mean in it.

“Chorong?”

I turned around and saw Naeun coming in.

“are you alright?” she asked me with worried eyes.

“yeah I’m fine.” I said wiping the tears.

“you don’t have to tell me, but I hope you feel better.” She said then pulled me into a hug.

I felt a little better from the hug. It’s been long since I had someone comfort me.

“thanks Naeun-ah.”

“anytime!” Naeun gave me a smile.

We walked out and started walking around, since Naeun told me Bomi was still in the cafeteria. We spent the rest of the times talking about what we want to do in the future. Then the bell rang and we went our separate ways since we had different classes again.

I walked into the class and I saw Eunji there. I looked around her, but there was no Bomi. I felt relieved because I don’t think I can handle seeing her. I walked to the back and sat there.

“hey cutie.”

I looked up and I saw Eunji moving to the seat beside me.

“hi.” I responded.

“so you and Bomi…”

I didn’t know what to say so I stayed quiet and turned my head.

“ugh why are you sitting next to that thing?” that girl that was with Bomi earlier popped up and stood in front of my desk.

“she’s not a thing.” Eunji defended me, to my surprise.

“whatever.” The girl rolled her eyes and walked to a different table.

“ugh.” Eunji groaned.

“thanks…” I said quietly.

“no need to thank me. She’s a .”

“aren’t you guys friends?”

“no way. I’m only friends with Bomi, that’s it. Not her.”

“oh I see.”

“but then since I technically saved you, I guess you owe me a favor, right?”

“uhh technically you didn’t really saved me since I was never in any trouble.” I said.

“too bad too late. I will cash out that favor right now!” Eunji said giving me a big smile.

“it depends on what it is.” I said sighing.

“can you help me find out what Naeun thinks of me? Or like help make me look good in front of her.”

“why?”

“you can’t ask why!”

“is a certain player having a crush?” I asked teasingly.

“I’m not a player!” Eunji raised her voice a bit, then turned her head away hiding her blush.

“wow so you do!”

“can we not talk about this here? Can we go somewhere private after school?”

“okay IF you tell me why Bomi hates me.”

“uhh isn’t it obvious?”

“huh?”

“well I mean anyone would feel hate and mad what all those things you said in the letter.”

“what? What are you talking about? I’ve never said any mean or harsh words in my letters.”

“are you sure? Because-” Eunji was cut off when the teacher walked in.

“we’ll talk later.” She whispered.

Throughout class I couldn’t pay attention. When have I ever said something mean in my letters? The only things I write in the letters are about what was happening to me that week and I would always tell her how much I missed her. Sometimes when I looked up at the board I can see from the corner of my eye that girl that Eunji doesn’t like would be staring at me. I felt a little uncomfortable, so when I turn to look at her she continue staring at me and giving me a glare.

Finally class had ended and school was over. My first day of school went a lot more hectic than I thought. I told Eunji to go wait for me at the entrance because I had to find Naeun to tell her bye first. As I was walking down the hall I noticed two people standing super close to each other. Ugh I always hated walking past couples, it’s so awkward. As I got closer I noticed the couple was Bomi and that girl. Just great. I started walking faster, but then I felt a hand grabbed me by the shoulder.

“well if it isn’t the great Park Chorong.” Bomi said.

I tried my best to hold in all of my emotions as I turned to face her.

“yeah it’s me. I’m surprised you still remember.” I said.

“why wouldn’t I? We’re BEST friends, remember?”

“yeah some best friend you are.” I mumbled.

“come on babe, let’s not waste our time on her.” that girl said.

I was seriously not liking this girl. I don’t even know her name and she’s acting like a to me.

“Chorong!” I heard Naeun shouted, as she ran to my side.

“hey I was just looking for you.” I said.

“sorry my class ran a bit late. Come on, let’s get out of here.” Naeun said.

“wow Naeun, I hope you’re not falling for Chorong’s tricks.” Bomi said.

I can’t believe she left out the unnie. Wow.

“what tricks?” I asked,

“you should know.”

“just ignore her, Chorong. Let’s go, we can walk home together.” Naeun said grabbing my hand.

“umm actually I was finding you to say that I’m busy today. Eunji needs my help with something so I’m gonna go over to her house.” I said and I noticed both Naeun’s and Bomi’s eyes widened.

“really? You’re going to be alone with Eunji? Are you sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter