2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

“why did you do that?” Naeun asked.

“do what?”

“really, you don’t know?”

I’m seriously lost at what she’s asking.

“no, what did I do?”

“you were helping Minah fix her uniform.”

“uh huh…and?”

“did you not see the way she was looking at you? Or how close you were to her?”

Ahhh I see where this is going.

“aww is my Naeunnie jealous?” I asked in a baby voice.

Instead of saying anything she just walked away. Why is she so cute?! I called out to her, but she continued walking. I started walking slowly behind her, hoping she would turn around soon. Of course being the stubborn baby that she is, she didn’t.

I ran up behind her and then wrapped my arms around her waist making her stop in her track.

“I'm sorry, baby.” I whispered into her ears.

No response from her. I was surprised, usually that works. I leaned in and kissed her on the cheeks.

“forgive me?”

Naeun shook her head.

So I moved down to her neck and started nibbling on it. I see her squirming in my grip, which made me smile.

“YAH JUNG EUNJI!”

Oh .

“yah!” Chorong unnie came beside and pulled my ears.

“ow ow ow! Unnie that hurts!” I whined letting Naeun go.

“yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” Chorong unnie scolded me not letting my ears go.

“what?” I asked innocently.

“you were attacking my baby sister’s neck! Can you not control yourself?!”

“she’s mad at me!”

“she doesn’t look mad at you.”

I turned to look at Naeun and I see her smiling. That little. She’s totally enjoying me being in pain.

“but unnie, she really was mad at me!” I whined.

“yeah yeah yeah tell it to someone who cares.” Chorong unnie finally let my ear go and walked ahead.

Then Naeun came to my side and interlocked our fingers as if nothing happened.

“you’re not mad anymore?” I asked.

“I think you suffered enough under Chorong unnie’s wrath.”

“you know, I would have took you into the janitor’s closet if we continued on.”

“unnie!” Naeun hit me on the arm and looked away to hide her blush.

I smiled in victory knowing that she can never stay mad at me. Then we caught up with Chorong unnie and walked to lunch together. When we reached the cafeteria we met up with the others. Chorong unnie went to Bomi and sat on her lap, while Bomi wrapped her arms around Chorong unnie’s waist protectively.

“sit on my lap too Naeunnie!” I said as I pulled her onto me.

“unnie stop it.”

Naeun was really shy about PDAing so she tried her best not to show it when we were in school. Well actually she’s always shy about showing skinship.

“how come you never let me sit on you Hayoung-ah?” Namjoo asked.

“do you want to? Come here.” Hayoung said pulling Namjoo onto her.

“too little too late!” Namjoo said turning her head to the side and crossed her hand.

“ahhh kids these days.” Chorong unnie giggled and then kissed Bomi on the cheeks.

We ate our lunch like usual and made conversations. Mostly talking about our classes and stuff that were happening.

“Naeun-ah?”

We turned around and saw Taemin standing there.

“oh hey.” Naeun greeted.

“here, thanks again for lending it to me!”

He handed her a book and when Naeun reached to get it, their hands touched and I see it lingering there a bit too long.

“no problem!” Naeun gave a small smile.

 Then she turned around, but then Taemin was still standing there. The hell does he want now?

“ahh Naeun-ah.” Taemin whined like a kid.

Naeun turned back and looked at him for a bit, then gave a playful smile. Then she got up from her chair and gave him a hug. This was normal between them, but that doesn’t mean I like seeing it. They were hugging for a little too long, so I got impatient. I poked Naeun’s to get her attention. She let go of Taemin and looked at me.

“bye oppa!” she said smiling again.

He nodded and then walked off.

“yah, how can you hug another person like that in front of me?”

“but it’s just Taemin oppa.”

“you got mad at me when I helped Minah fix her uniform, but it’s okay for you to have skinship with someone?”

“but that’s different, everyone knows Minah likes you. Taemin oppa is just a friend to me.”

“still…I don’t like it.” I said crossing my arm.

Naeun grabbed my arms trying to uncross them, then she leaned in and quickly pecked me on the lips then returned to her seat.

“happy now?”

“not really.”

Naeun sighed and pecked me again, but before she could return to her seat I quickly grabbed her waist making her stay in place. Then I kissed her back more. She resisted at first, but gave in and kissed me back.

“YAH!”

Way to ruin the moment again.

I quickly pulled back and placed Naeun back at her seat.

“Jung Eunji. You really have a death wish, don’t you? How can you take an advantage of Naeunnie in front of me like this?” Chorong unnie got off of Bomi’s lap and walked towards me.

Aiish. Why did Chorong unnie have to be so protective of Naeunnie? It took me forever to get approval from her. To Chorong unnie, Naeunnie is her baby sister. They’ve known each other since they were in diapers. If anything or anyone hurts Naeunnie, Chorong unnie will be right there making them wish they were facing hell instead of the wrath of Rong unnie.

“hey hey you and Bomi are worse than us!”

Wow I’m facing death and that’s what I came up with?

“what did you say?” Chorong unnie showed me her fist.

“Naeunnie, a little help here?”

“mmm I don’t know…should I help you?” Naeun said teasingly pretending to think.

“Bomi! Control your girlfriend!” I started moving backward as Chorong unnie was coming towards me slowly.

“what’s in it for me?” Bomi asked.

“If you don’t help me I’m going to tell everyone what happened to you in 5th grade!”

“YAH!”

Bomi shouted and then ran to Chorong unnie’s side.

“hey babe, let Eunji go just once this time. She’s an idiot.” Bomi said pulling Chorong unnie back.

“yeah unnie, I still want Eunji unnie.” Naeun said trying to help me.

“wow remind me to never bother Naeun unnie.” Namjoo whispered to Hayoung.

“you’re lucky.” Chorong unnie glared at me and then went back to her seat.

Then we spent the rest of lunchtime continuing talking. I tried my best to stay calm even though Chorong unnie was basically glaring at me the whole time. Note to self, never show skinship with Naeun in front of Chorong unnie.

“hey unnie, let’s go walk around school before the next class starts.” Naeun whispered to me.

“sure.”

We both got up from the table and said goodbye to the group, of course not before Chorong unnie threatening me again. I interlocked my fingers with Naeun and I can see her being shy about it because some people were looking at us.

“how come you’re so shy about skinship in?”

“I don’t know…” Naeun said timidly.

 “that’s why people still ask me out and stuff, because some don’t kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter